WIKI

Daily chitchat.

Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators

Forum rules
This General Forum is for general discussions from daily chitchat to more serious discussions among Somalinet Forums members. Please do not use it as your Personal Message center (PM). If you want to contact a particular person or a group of people, please use the PM feature. If you want to contact the moderators, pls PM them. If you insist leaving a public message for the mods or other members, it will be deleted.
Ka darag
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Posts: 13122
Joined: Thu Apr 03, 2008 11:13 am
Location: He's not invisible anymore, with his father's nine and a broken fuse.

Re: WIKI

Post by Ka darag »

KingMJ wrote:
Ka darag wrote:
WestLdnShawty wrote:Its nothing big.. I edited a few WIKI pages *clearly stating a few lies here and there* and I got a warning from WIKI.. a few days later to my nacaasnimo I edited another WIKI page and i got banned :lol:
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: u can edit them? :shock: :shock: :shock:
Allah what a bidow :lol:

Have you been living under a rock
NOOO BUT I DIDNT THINK ANY1 COULD EDIT THEM...WATCH UR MOUTH..BADOW KULAHA :shock:
User avatar
KingMJ
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight
Posts: 4191
Joined: Sun Dec 05, 2010 1:04 pm
Location: Back frm the Dead

Re: WIKI

Post by KingMJ »

Ka darag wrote:NOOO BUT I DIDNT THINK ANY1 COULD EDIT THEM...WATCH UR MOUTH..BADOW KULAHA :shock:
I'm joking walalo, yh anyone can edit it. Why do you think its full of lies and no one trusts it :)
Ka darag
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Posts: 13122
Joined: Thu Apr 03, 2008 11:13 am
Location: He's not invisible anymore, with his father's nine and a broken fuse.

Re: WIKI

Post by Ka darag »

KingMJ wrote:
Ka darag wrote:NOOO BUT I DIDNT THINK ANY1 COULD EDIT THEM...WATCH UR MOUTH..BADOW KULAHA :shock:
I'm joking walalo, yh anyone can edit it. Why do you think its full of lies and no one trusts it :)
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: I DONT KNOW HAHA...IM GNA EDIT IT :clap:
User avatar
DisplacedDiraac
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Posts: 9711
Joined: Wed Jan 04, 2006 10:38 am
Location: Nobody said it'd be easy.. they just promised it'd be worth it...

Re: WIKI

Post by DisplacedDiraac »

Lol KingMJ that's caadi.. I edited the Queens page claiming she stole the title from a Somali woman *aka me* :? And I also edited the Ethiopia page :down:

KD
- Ofcourse.. right at the top of any WIKI page!
User avatar
garoweboy
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Posts: 8248
Joined: Sun Nov 22, 2009 9:05 pm
Location: Puntland, #GGMU

Re: WIKI

Post by garoweboy »

Ive edited a wiki page and i didn't get a warning maybe if you edit something important to them you'l be warned :? :|
Ka darag
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Posts: 13122
Joined: Thu Apr 03, 2008 11:13 am
Location: He's not invisible anymore, with his father's nine and a broken fuse.

Re: WIKI

Post by Ka darag »

WestLdnShawty wrote:Lol KingMJ that's caadi.. I edited the Queens page claiming she stole the title from a Somali woman *aka me* :? And I also edited the Ethiopia page :down:

KD
- Ofcourse.. right at the top of any WIKI page!
LMFAO!
User avatar
DisplacedDiraac
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Posts: 9711
Joined: Wed Jan 04, 2006 10:38 am
Location: Nobody said it'd be easy.. they just promised it'd be worth it...

Re: WIKI

Post by DisplacedDiraac »

garoweboy wrote:Ive edited a wiki page and i didn't get a warning maybe if you edit something important to them you'l be warned :? :|
I guess Queen Elizabeth is pretty important *in their eyes*.. Plus I called her a thief etc...
And trust you dont want to know what I wrote on the Ethiopia page :|
User avatar
Ninxoon2
Posts: 172
Joined: Thu Sep 16, 2010 3:45 pm
Location: Hide your keys, hide your wife.

Re: WIKI

Post by Ninxoon2 »

am going to edit the Al-shabab wiki page:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Al-Shabaab

I will say: "They are pro-gay and half of the men are pedophiles."
Ka darag
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Posts: 13122
Joined: Thu Apr 03, 2008 11:13 am
Location: He's not invisible anymore, with his father's nine and a broken fuse.

Re: WIKI

Post by Ka darag »

WestLdnShawty wrote:
garoweboy wrote:Ive edited a wiki page and i didn't get a warning maybe if you edit something important to them you'l be warned :? :|
I guess Queen Elizabeth is pretty important *in their eyes*.. Plus I called her a thief etc...
And trust you dont want to know what I wrote on the Ethiopia page :|
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

SHIT WIKI IS A JOKE THEN IF EVEN WEST CAN EDIT IT :shock: :shock:
User avatar
DisplacedDiraac
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Posts: 9711
Joined: Wed Jan 04, 2006 10:38 am
Location: Nobody said it'd be easy.. they just promised it'd be worth it...

Re: WIKI

Post by DisplacedDiraac »

Ka darag wrote: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

SHIT WIKI IS A JOKE THEN IF EVEN WEST CAN EDIT IT :shock: :shock:
:o :o

Looool!!

A little advice... Never ever put WIKI on your reference/bibliography.. You'll definitely FAIL that particular assignment :|
Ka darag
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Posts: 13122
Joined: Thu Apr 03, 2008 11:13 am
Location: He's not invisible anymore, with his father's nine and a broken fuse.

Re: WIKI

Post by Ka darag »

WestLdnShawty wrote:
Ka darag wrote: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

SHIT WIKI IS A JOKE THEN IF EVEN WEST CAN EDIT IT :shock: :shock:
:o :o

Looool!!

A little advice... Never ever put WIKI on your reference/bibliography.. You'll definitely FAIL that particular assignment :|
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: OK.
Locked
  • Similar Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post

Return to “General - General Discussions”