NOOO BUT I DIDNT THINK ANY1 COULD EDIT THEM...WATCH UR MOUTH..BADOW KULAHAKingMJ wrote:Allah what a bidowKa darag wrote:WestLdnShawty wrote:Its nothing big.. I edited a few WIKI pages *clearly stating a few lies here and there* and I got a warning from WIKI.. a few days later to my nacaasnimo I edited another WIKI page and i got banned![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
u can edit them?
![]()
![]()
![]()
Have you been living under a rock
WIKI
Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators
Forum rules
This General Forum is for general discussions from daily chitchat to more serious discussions among Somalinet Forums members. Please do not use it as your Personal Message center (PM). If you want to contact a particular person or a group of people, please use the PM feature. If you want to contact the moderators, pls PM them. If you insist leaving a public message for the mods or other members, it will be deleted.
This General Forum is for general discussions from daily chitchat to more serious discussions among Somalinet Forums members. Please do not use it as your Personal Message center (PM). If you want to contact a particular person or a group of people, please use the PM feature. If you want to contact the moderators, pls PM them. If you insist leaving a public message for the mods or other members, it will be deleted.
-
Ka darag
- SomaliNet Super

- Posts: 13122
- Joined: Thu Apr 03, 2008 11:13 am
- Location: He's not invisible anymore, with his father's nine and a broken fuse.
Re: WIKI
-
Ka darag
- SomaliNet Super

- Posts: 13122
- Joined: Thu Apr 03, 2008 11:13 am
- Location: He's not invisible anymore, with his father's nine and a broken fuse.
Re: WIKI
KingMJ wrote:I'm joking walalo, yh anyone can edit it. Why do you think its full of lies and no one trusts itKa darag wrote:NOOO BUT I DIDNT THINK ANY1 COULD EDIT THEM...WATCH UR MOUTH..BADOW KULAHA
- DisplacedDiraac
- SomaliNet Super

- Posts: 9711
- Joined: Wed Jan 04, 2006 10:38 am
- Location: Nobody said it'd be easy.. they just promised it'd be worth it...
Re: WIKI
Lol KingMJ that's caadi.. I edited the Queens page claiming she stole the title from a Somali woman *aka me*
And I also edited the Ethiopia page
KD - Ofcourse.. right at the top of any WIKI page!
KD - Ofcourse.. right at the top of any WIKI page!
-
Ka darag
- SomaliNet Super

- Posts: 13122
- Joined: Thu Apr 03, 2008 11:13 am
- Location: He's not invisible anymore, with his father's nine and a broken fuse.
Re: WIKI
LMFAO!WestLdnShawty wrote:Lol KingMJ that's caadi.. I edited the Queens page claiming she stole the title from a Somali woman *aka me*And I also edited the Ethiopia page
![]()
KD - Ofcourse.. right at the top of any WIKI page!
- DisplacedDiraac
- SomaliNet Super

- Posts: 9711
- Joined: Wed Jan 04, 2006 10:38 am
- Location: Nobody said it'd be easy.. they just promised it'd be worth it...
Re: WIKI
I guess Queen Elizabeth is pretty important *in their eyes*.. Plus I called her a thief etc...garoweboy wrote:Ive edited a wiki page and i didn't get a warning maybe if you edit something important to them you'l be warned![]()
And trust you dont want to know what I wrote on the Ethiopia page
Re: WIKI
am going to edit the Al-shabab wiki page:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Al-Shabaab
I will say: "They are pro-gay and half of the men are pedophiles."
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Al-Shabaab
I will say: "They are pro-gay and half of the men are pedophiles."
-
Ka darag
- SomaliNet Super

- Posts: 13122
- Joined: Thu Apr 03, 2008 11:13 am
- Location: He's not invisible anymore, with his father's nine and a broken fuse.
Re: WIKI
WestLdnShawty wrote:I guess Queen Elizabeth is pretty important *in their eyes*.. Plus I called her a thief etc...garoweboy wrote:Ive edited a wiki page and i didn't get a warning maybe if you edit something important to them you'l be warned![]()
And trust you dont want to know what I wrote on the Ethiopia page![]()
SHIT WIKI IS A JOKE THEN IF EVEN WEST CAN EDIT IT
- DisplacedDiraac
- SomaliNet Super

- Posts: 9711
- Joined: Wed Jan 04, 2006 10:38 am
- Location: Nobody said it'd be easy.. they just promised it'd be worth it...
Re: WIKI
Ka darag wrote:![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
SHIT WIKI IS A JOKE THEN IF EVEN WEST CAN EDIT IT![]()
Looool!!
A little advice... Never ever put WIKI on your reference/bibliography.. You'll definitely FAIL that particular assignment
-
Ka darag
- SomaliNet Super

- Posts: 13122
- Joined: Thu Apr 03, 2008 11:13 am
- Location: He's not invisible anymore, with his father's nine and a broken fuse.
Re: WIKI
WestLdnShawty wrote:Ka darag wrote:![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
SHIT WIKI IS A JOKE THEN IF EVEN WEST CAN EDIT IT![]()
![]()
![]()
Looool!!
A little advice... Never ever put WIKI on your reference/bibliography.. You'll definitely FAIL that particular assignment![]()
-
- Similar Topics
- Replies
- Views
- Last post
-
- 6 Replies
- 2414 Views
-
Last post by ReturnOfMariixmaan
-
- 4 Replies
- 1036 Views
-
Last post by Beenaale_No1
-
- 2 Replies
- 702 Views
-
Last post by cheifaqilbari
-
- 27 Replies
- 4333 Views
-
Last post by Rambie
-
- 8 Replies
- 1129 Views
-
Last post by Muhammad bin Harti
-
- 2 Replies
- 1003 Views
-
Last post by Sagaashan
-
- 4 Replies
- 1307 Views
-
Last post by The-Screw
-
- 1 Replies
- 745 Views
-
Last post by J-EASY
-
- 15 Replies
- 2533 Views
-
Last post by Libix
-
- 1 Replies
- 687 Views
-
Last post by paperino
