Question is:
Do you wear Hijab? Why? (If not), why not?
Q for somali girls - come in if ur women
Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators
Forum rules
This General Forum is for general discussions from daily chitchat to more serious discussions among Somalinet Forums members. Please do not use it as your Personal Message center (PM). If you want to contact a particular person or a group of people, please use the PM feature. If you want to contact the moderators, pls PM them. If you insist leaving a public message for the mods or other members, it will be deleted.
This General Forum is for general discussions from daily chitchat to more serious discussions among Somalinet Forums members. Please do not use it as your Personal Message center (PM). If you want to contact a particular person or a group of people, please use the PM feature. If you want to contact the moderators, pls PM them. If you insist leaving a public message for the mods or other members, it will be deleted.
- MujahidAishah
- Posts: 16994
- Joined: Thu Dec 16, 2010 5:32 pm
- Location: Garisadi Guryosamo Goljano ku nool
Re: Q for somali girls - come in if ur women
Yes because it my deen. I feel naked without it I could never walk outside without it I love my hiijabs it's like my make up everyone of them goes with an outfit basically it completes my life alhamduillah 
- Mzbeautifull
- SomaliNet Heavyweight

- Posts: 2547
- Joined: Wed Mar 19, 2008 5:01 am
- Location: I SMELL FISH !
Re: Q for somali girls - come in if ur women
waryaaa get out of here son .. Hijab .. ofcourse
Why I wear Hijab? .. I wear it because it's part of my religion and it has no burden on me..
waa easy Hijab is no biggie ..
..

Gosh I feel so ghetto today .. shout out to shaaaawty
Why I wear Hijab? .. I wear it because it's part of my religion and it has no burden on me..
waa easy Hijab is no biggie ..

Gosh I feel so ghetto today .. shout out to shaaaawty
Re: Q for somali girls - come in if ur women
[youtube]T-ORarZNeJg&feature[/youtube]
Re: Q for somali girls - come in if ur women
which one are you mizzMzbeautifull wrote:waryaaa get out of here son .. Hijab .. ofcourse![]()
Why I wear Hijab? .. I wear it because it's part of my religion and it has no burden on me..
waa easy Hijab is no biggie ....
Gosh I feel so ghetto today .. shout out to shaaaawty![]()
-
- Similar Topics
- Replies
- Views
- Last post
-
- 17 Replies
- 2084 Views
-
Last post by kkk47
-
- 138 Replies
- 20558 Views
-
Last post by Firewall
-
- 31 Replies
- 3793 Views
-
Last post by Jamac_Yare
-
- 54 Replies
- 4113 Views
-
Last post by SPLIF!MAN
-
- 66 Replies
- 5731 Views
-
Last post by TrophY-WifeY-
-
- 14 Replies
- 2816 Views
-
Last post by LobsterUnit
-
- 32 Replies
- 6505 Views
-
Last post by Saraxnow
-
- 4 Replies
- 923 Views
-
Last post by Basra-
-
- 9 Replies
- 2931 Views
-
Last post by Faraaxwivmurqo
-
- 0 Replies
- 795 Views
-
Last post by newsbot

