I want to get marrried
Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators
Forum rules
This General Forum is for general discussions from daily chitchat to more serious discussions among Somalinet Forums members. Please do not use it as your Personal Message center (PM). If you want to contact a particular person or a group of people, please use the PM feature. If you want to contact the moderators, pls PM them. If you insist leaving a public message for the mods or other members, it will be deleted.
This General Forum is for general discussions from daily chitchat to more serious discussions among Somalinet Forums members. Please do not use it as your Personal Message center (PM). If you want to contact a particular person or a group of people, please use the PM feature. If you want to contact the moderators, pls PM them. If you insist leaving a public message for the mods or other members, it will be deleted.
I want to get marrried
I am 19, I want to seriously get married in a years time. Other than financially how should I prepare for this endeavor?
I am lazy, extremely ill disciplined, and have issues with my ego( especially dealing with sisters). My self-confidence and self-esteem are lower than I would like them to be. I have had Doctor diagnosed ADD since i was a child and I maybe suffering from slight depression. I maybe slightly retarded but I have high aspirations inshallah.
Islam-wise i am okay. I memorized quran pretty young. I have decent knowledge of islam and continuously seek knowledge and try to better myself. I am learning arabic in my spare time. My goals in life are islamically motivated.
I am a pretty decent person with a few short comings that I am trying to fix.
I am lazy, extremely ill disciplined, and have issues with my ego( especially dealing with sisters). My self-confidence and self-esteem are lower than I would like them to be. I have had Doctor diagnosed ADD since i was a child and I maybe suffering from slight depression. I maybe slightly retarded but I have high aspirations inshallah.
Islam-wise i am okay. I memorized quran pretty young. I have decent knowledge of islam and continuously seek knowledge and try to better myself. I am learning arabic in my spare time. My goals in life are islamically motivated.
I am a pretty decent person with a few short comings that I am trying to fix.
- IRONm@N
- SomaliNet Super

- Posts: 5122
- Joined: Tue May 01, 2001 7:00 pm
- Location: Jannatul-Fardowsa
- Contact:
Re: I want to get marrried
how can you have ADD or be slightly retarded, when you memorize Quran at a young age ? if you memorize the quran by heart and know the translation you are a scientist and a mathematician.
you may be a little shy or socially awkard, but not retarded or ahave low self esteem.
go to the mosque and marry one of the good girls there.
you may be a little shy or socially awkard, but not retarded or ahave low self esteem.
go to the mosque and marry one of the good girls there.
Re: I want to get marrried
I was a machine in my younger years but the laziness and discipline issues started in my high-school years hanging with the wrong crowd. I am still recoving from ciyaal suuqnimo.IRONm@N wrote:how can you have ADD or be slightly retarded, when you memorize Quran at a young age ? if you memorize the quran by heart and know the translation you are a scientist and a mathematician.
you may be a little shy or socially awkard, but not retarded or ahave low self esteem.
go to the mosque and marry one of the good girls there.
- IRONm@N
- SomaliNet Super

- Posts: 5122
- Joined: Tue May 01, 2001 7:00 pm
- Location: Jannatul-Fardowsa
- Contact:
Re: I want to get marrried
well its good that you are thinking ahead and save yourself before its too late, you are only 21, but if you have waited until 25 or 30 it would have been much difficult.Kanada wrote:I was a machine in my younger years but the laziness and discipline issues started in my high-school years hanging with the wrong crowd. I am still recoving from ciyaal suuqnimo.IRONm@N wrote:how can you have ADD or be slightly retarded, when you memorize Quran at a young age ? if you memorize the quran by heart and know the translation you are a scientist and a mathematician.
you may be a little shy or socially awkard, but not retarded or ahave low self esteem.
go to the mosque and marry one of the good girls there.
- Ladyyonelove
- SomaliNet Heavyweight

- Posts: 3841
- Joined: Wed Dec 08, 2010 3:49 pm
Re: I want to get marrried
What's difficult about waiting until your 25 - 30? those are the good ages you should be around to get married
Re: I want to get marrried
I am 19 bro.IRONm@N wrote:well its good that you are thinking ahead and save yourself before its too late, you are only 21, but if you have waited until 25 or 30 it would have been much difficult.Kanada wrote:I was a machine in my younger years but the laziness and discipline issues started in my high-school years hanging with the wrong crowd. I am still recoving from ciyaal suuqnimo.IRONm@N wrote:how can you have ADD or be slightly retarded, when you memorize Quran at a young age ? if you memorize the quran by heart and know the translation you are a scientist and a mathematician.
you may be a little shy or socially awkard, but not retarded or ahave low self esteem.
go to the mosque and marry one of the good girls there.
Also half the youth from my area are hafidh or have memorized a big chunk of the quraan. This attributed to an extremely efficient dugsi system(providing you start young) and to hard working mothers.
-
Scarletmoon1
- SomaliNet Heavyweight

- Posts: 1986
- Joined: Tue Jan 04, 2011 4:14 pm
- Location: Boston
Re: I want to get marrried
At nighteen you should be pursing an education.Don't worry you have tons of time getting married.But, shouldn't be a prioity.If you are desperate then as your family and friends if they know any chicks.
Re: I want to get marrried
19 such a baby....why can't u practice with ur hand before u take the plunge 
- SultanOrder
- Posts: 21695
- Joined: Thu Mar 26, 2009 10:10 pm
- Location: Peace!
Re: I want to get marrried
Good job bro, I'm also in the same mindset. 
- IRONm@N
- SomaliNet Super

- Posts: 5122
- Joined: Tue May 01, 2001 7:00 pm
- Location: Jannatul-Fardowsa
- Contact:
Re: I want to get marrried
well, the older you get, the harder it gets to get married, so its easier when young.Ladyyonelove wrote:What's difficult about waiting until your 25 - 30? those are the good ages you should be around to get married
-
- Similar Topics
- Replies
- Views
- Last post
-
- 16 Replies
- 778 Views
-
Last post by AhmedBoqor
