Honest Question?

Daily chitchat.

Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators

Forum rules
This General Forum is for general discussions from daily chitchat to more serious discussions among Somalinet Forums members. Please do not use it as your Personal Message center (PM). If you want to contact a particular person or a group of people, please use the PM feature. If you want to contact the moderators, pls PM them. If you insist leaving a public message for the mods or other members, it will be deleted.
bareento
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight
Posts: 1863
Joined: Tue Jul 21, 2009 5:57 am
Location: "telling me I am getting dignity by linking myself to Harar?" Wise Words of a Busted poor Sheegatto!

Re: Honest Question?

Post by bareento »

Coeus wrote:

Coeus, I can see your point beyond your somali typical flowerly words!
However It is Gara Man, who made this rhetorical question; there is no need to jump on your big horse!
We do not have to choose between Somalis and Habashis, we are different people :up:

War or no war...drought or no drought there has always been migration in that part of the world...

B.
Migration should stop, sicne we now have established borders and since you guys have your fertile land, there is no need to jump on Somali barren lands.
Coeus in his lame impertinence wants to stop wat was going on for thousand years!
When there is drought somalis come to oromo lands, and when some oromos have problems they go to somali territory!
It has been the case for generations!

And you want to stop this by mere lines on the map :mrgreen:

Brother take a deep breath and rest...its ramadan and dont spend your energy :up:

B.
User avatar
DropkickMurphy
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen
Posts: 822
Joined: Sat Jul 02, 2011 9:13 pm
Location: Xaafada Iskufilan

Re: Honest Question?

Post by DropkickMurphy »

WestLdnShawty wrote:Ofcourse I would care.. I see them as our closest relatives.
There's loads of Oromos in Somaliland and puntland and no one bothers them.. Plus they should see it as their second home and set up businesses there etc

Btw aint there already some Oromos who live/are from Somalia.. :|
Yeah mostly in Hargaisa. Some move to Bossasso but they can't handle the scorching heat there so they usually return to Hargaisa and Burco.

By the way Christian Oromos hate Somalis more than the highland Habesha. Just thought I let you people in on that much information.
Beenaale_No1
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Posts: 6072
Joined: Mon Jun 28, 2004 7:00 pm
Location: Sarf' London

Re: Honest Question?

Post by Beenaale_No1 »

Coeus wrote:Tan Hj sheeganaysa ee oromo ku ordeeysa ya naga qabta
:lol: :lol:

Im an OG on paper but my family has engaged in so much inter-tribal marriages in the last 50-60 years that I have my fingers in every tribe. I have family in Hargeisa iyo Bossaso iyo Djibouti.

Thats why I have no specific affiliation for any one place alone. I am pro-Somalia, pro-Somaliland, pro-Puntland and pro-Oromo :up:
Last edited by Beenaale_No1 on Fri Aug 05, 2011 9:57 am, edited 3 times in total.
Aliyyi Oromada
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen
Posts: 541
Joined: Tue Oct 21, 2008 10:18 pm

Re: Honest Question?

Post by Aliyyi Oromada »

Coeus wrote:
Beenaale_No1 wrote:Waryaa Coeus, stop being a snob. There are Somalis living in Oromo territory, so why shouldn't Oromos be able to live in Somali territory if they wish.

Either way, we are blood cousins. I been to Ethiopia 3 times and most Oromos Ive met there were generally pro-Somalis. They are good people :up:
How am i being a SNOB? Im just telling the damn truth. Oromos must be shaken and have cold water pured over their head. They cant choose between Amhara/tigrays and Somalis, regarding who they are closest to. This beggar mentality has gotten them nowhere. If they want to be respected then they should cooperate with eachother from the diaspora and stand for Oromo unity and nationalism. The must plunge their god given land from these habesha cockroaches!

Asking if they can live in northern Somalia or other somali territories just because 26 million of them couldnt stand for their land, isnt reasonable and acceptable.

If i dont see any action from these ppl, then they deserve nothing less then full annihilation and occupation. Wallahi they are so passive beyond amazement, its a bit hard for me to believe that we are close to these people.
Very colourful speech. But the fact is majority of Oromos live on their land without any real problem. Nobody is asking to live in Somalia. Even the ones that go to northern Somalia and Djibouti are just on their way to the middle east.
union
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Posts: 9071
Joined: Sat Oct 31, 2009 8:02 pm

Re: Honest Question?

Post by union »

Beenaale_No1 wrote:
Coeus wrote:Tan Hj sheeganaysa ee oromo ku ordeeysa ya naga qabta
:lol: :lol:

Im an OG by paper but my family has engaged in so much inter-tribal marriages in the last 50-60 years that I have my fingers in every tribe. I have family in Hargeisa iyo Bossaso iyo Djibouti.

Thats why I have no specific affiliation for any one place alone. I am pro-Somalia, pro-Somaliland, pro-Puntland and pro-Oromo :up:
And most importantly, as an OG, pro habash.


Isn't that right, The Patriot? :lol:
User avatar
DisplacedDiraac
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Posts: 9711
Joined: Wed Jan 04, 2006 10:38 am
Location: Nobody said it'd be easy.. they just promised it'd be worth it...

Re: Honest Question?

Post by DisplacedDiraac »

Beenaale_No1 wrote:
Coeus wrote:Tan Hj sheeganaysa ee oromo ku ordeeysa ya naga qabta
:lol: :lol:

Im an OG by paper but my family has engaged in so much inter-tribal marriages in the last 50-60 years that I have my fingers in every tribe. I have family in Hargeisa iyo Bossaso iyo Djibouti.

Thats why I have no specific affiliation for any one place alone. I am pro-Somalia, pro-Somaliland, pro-Puntland and pro-Oromo :up:
I think that comment was aimed @ me.. :|
DropkickMurphy wrote:
WestLdnShawty wrote:Ofcourse I would care.. I see them as our closest relatives.
There's loads of Oromos in Somaliland and puntland and no one bothers them.. Plus they should see it as their second home and set up businesses there etc

Btw aint there already some Oromos who live/are from Somalia.. :|
Yeah mostly in Hargaisa. Some move to Bossasso but they can't handle the scorching heat there so they usually return to Hargaisa and Burco.

By the way Christian Oromos hate Somalis more than the highland Habesha. Just thought I let you people in on that much information.
I meant there are people of oromo origin who call Somalia home *as thats the land they live in*.. right?
Beenaale_No1
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Posts: 6072
Joined: Mon Jun 28, 2004 7:00 pm
Location: Sarf' London

Re: Honest Question?

Post by Beenaale_No1 »

bareento wrote:
Coeus wrote:

Coeus, I can see your point beyond your somali typical flowerly words!
However It is Gara Man, who made this rhetorical question; there is no need to jump on your big horse!
We do not have to choose between Somalis and Habashis, we are different people :up:

War or no war...drought or no drought there has always been migration in that part of the world...

B.
Migration should stop, sicne we now have established borders and since you guys have your fertile land, there is no need to jump on Somali barren lands.
Coeus in his lame impertinence wants to stop wat was going on for thousand years!
When there is drought somalis come to oromo lands, and when some oromos have problems they go to somali territory!
It has been the case for generations!


And you want to stop this by mere lines on the map :mrgreen:

Brother take a deep breath and rest...its ramadan and dont spend your energy :up:

B.
:up: :up:
union
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Posts: 9071
Joined: Sat Oct 31, 2009 8:02 pm

Re: Honest Question?

Post by union »

Coeus wrote:
union wrote: It's probably because you yourself are an Oromo. :lol:
Shit is he? That explains alot :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Most MJ men are out pirating the ocean. Most of the men in the streets of the major towns of Puntland are Oromos. Pretend you were a young wench like this lad's mother, without your husband around, naturally....
User avatar
Coeus
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Posts: 11709
Joined: Fri Nov 19, 2010 6:59 pm
Location: Assisting the Mujahideen in Galgala to free their region

Re: Honest Question?

Post by Coeus »

bareento wrote:
Coeus wrote:

Coeus, I can see your point beyond your somali typical flowerly words!
However It is Gara Man, who made this rhetorical question; there is no need to jump on your big horse!
We do not have to choose between Somalis and Habashis, we are different people :up:

War or no war...drought or no drought there has always been migration in that part of the world...

B.
Migration should stop, sicne we now have established borders and since you guys have your fertile land, there is no need to jump on Somali barren lands.
Coeus in his lame impertinence wants to stop wat was going on for thousand years!
When there is drought somalis come to oromo lands, and when some oromos have problems they go to somali territory!
It has been the case for generations!

And you want to stop this by mere lines on the map :mrgreen:

Brother take a deep breath and rest...its ramadan and dont spend your energy :up:

B.
We arent taking shit from you. Ogadenis ours. Including harare and dire dawa.
Beenaale_No1
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Posts: 6072
Joined: Mon Jun 28, 2004 7:00 pm
Location: Sarf' London

Re: Honest Question?

Post by Beenaale_No1 »

DropkickMurphy wrote:
WestLdnShawty wrote:Ofcourse I would care.. I see them as our closest relatives.
There's loads of Oromos in Somaliland and puntland and no one bothers them.. Plus they should see it as their second home and set up businesses there etc

Btw aint there already some Oromos who live/are from Somalia.. :|
Yeah mostly in Hargaisa. Some move to Bossasso but they can't handle the scorching heat there so they usually return to Hargaisa and Burco.

By the way Christian Oromos hate Somalis more than the highland Habesha. Just thought I let you people in on that much information
.
Elaborate please.
User avatar
Coeus
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Posts: 11709
Joined: Fri Nov 19, 2010 6:59 pm
Location: Assisting the Mujahideen in Galgala to free their region

Re: Honest Question?

Post by Coeus »

union wrote:
Coeus wrote:
union wrote: It's probably because you yourself are an Oromo. :lol:
Shit is he? That explains alot :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Most MJ men are out pirating the ocean. Most of the men in the streets of the major towns of Puntland are Oromos. Pretend you were a young wench like this lad's mother, without your husband around, naturally....
Of course! Good analasys :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
User avatar
Coeus
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Posts: 11709
Joined: Fri Nov 19, 2010 6:59 pm
Location: Assisting the Mujahideen in Galgala to free their region

Re: Honest Question?

Post by Coeus »

Beenaale_No1 wrote:
Coeus wrote:Tan Hj sheeganaysa ee oromo ku ordeeysa ya naga qabta
:lol: :lol:

Im an OG on paper but my family has engaged in so much inter-tribal marriages in the last 50-60 years that I have my fingers in every tribe. I have family in Hargeisa iyo Bossaso iyo Djibouti.

Thats why I have no specific affiliation for any one place alone. I am pro-Somalia, pro-Somaliland, pro-Puntland and pro-Oromo :up:
I didnt mean you. But if you are pro Somalia, then how do you feel about the christian oromos?
bareento
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight
Posts: 1863
Joined: Tue Jul 21, 2009 5:57 am
Location: "telling me I am getting dignity by linking myself to Harar?" Wise Words of a Busted poor Sheegatto!

Re: Honest Question?

Post by bareento »

Wallahi this is shameful!
Millions of our people are dying right now
and we are debating whether they can go to each other's land to take refuge :down:

may God give us wisdom :cry:

B.
User avatar
SahanGalbeed
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Posts: 19032
Joined: Mon Dec 31, 2007 5:48 pm
Location: Arabsiyo ,Somaliland

Re: Honest Question?

Post by SahanGalbeed »

We had an Oromo guy staying with us in Hargeysa in my uncle's house . The guy was a skilled gardener wallah . I used to chew with him until sunrise after everybody else 's gone to bed. Man the guy had some stories and could speak somali better than half the people in here. We the Issaqs are not like the Issa of Djibouti . Those madafakas hate anybody from Ethiopia , I guess coz they're like 7th class citizens over there or something :lol:
User avatar
Chinaman
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight
Posts: 1492
Joined: Tue Jun 22, 2010 5:57 pm
Location: 2010-2014

Re: Honest Question?

Post by Chinaman »

Mckuus wrote:
union wrote:Oromos are a threat to Somalis. Stop moving into our lands you dirty habesha slaves. :down:
Shut up fool.

I much rather have thousands of Oromos in Somaliland/Puntland than I would want thousands of Hawiye/Marexaan and other crazy Southerners there.
+1
Locked
  • Similar Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post

Return to “General - General Discussions”