I used to go to Muslim primary school back in the 19'90's in Nairobi, Kenya. These Ethiopian lady and I lived same building. So we leave the same time everyday to school. You know my big mouth always put me in trouble. I never interested or think about to have relationship woman who is not a somali. So that was my formular. But here is the story.
This Ethiopian girl everyday we meet in the stairs. First semester I never even say hi to her. The next semester the girl and I had to take same GHC class. She was very shy. But one day I decided say hi to her using even her name. She also knows me very well. Because she heard the teacher calling me my name every time. So she ask me about home work and social stuff. The next day we talk. then we start talking even at nights when I am around near the stairs. We become just friends. Because my openess and good understanding. She start telling me about how she hates some other men who always bother her. She talk about how good I am and I smile all the time.
That went from talking about me. Now she started that she is very into me. I was so shocked. I never interest any other ethnicity. So I couldn't respond to her but smile. I refused to break her heart.
She invited me to her house and she told me that my mother knows you are coming to my house. I don't know what to answer to her because I can not go that house. I said OK. But never been there.
Here is what happen. The next night As I was coming to the stairs she was waiting me near the stairs. I was about to opologize to her but her big hand hitting me so hard in the face. She slapped very very good. She scares me. I said to her what happened? She said you break my heart. I love you so much that I couldn't eat very well since yesterday.
Now I am so angry. I told her I never been in love with you. I was just a friend. She went to her house. Our story ends there...
Tell us your fail love story....
TELL US Y0UR PRIMARY SCHOOL LOVE STORY!
Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators
Forum rules
This General Forum is for general discussions from daily chitchat to more serious discussions among Somalinet Forums members. Please do not use it as your Personal Message center (PM). If you want to contact a particular person or a group of people, please use the PM feature. If you want to contact the moderators, pls PM them. If you insist leaving a public message for the mods or other members, it will be deleted.
This General Forum is for general discussions from daily chitchat to more serious discussions among Somalinet Forums members. Please do not use it as your Personal Message center (PM). If you want to contact a particular person or a group of people, please use the PM feature. If you want to contact the moderators, pls PM them. If you insist leaving a public message for the mods or other members, it will be deleted.
- FarhanYare
- SomaliNet Super

- Posts: 19081
- Joined: Fri Jun 17, 2011 10:06 pm
- Location: Location:Location
Re: TELL US Y0UR PRIMARY SCHOOL LOVE STORY!
another pointless thread

- ToughGong
- SomaliNet Super

- Posts: 15321
- Joined: Mon Jul 14, 2008 11:06 pm
- Location: No Justice Just Us
Re: TELL US Y0UR PRIMARY SCHOOL LOVE STORY!
Your big mouth took 3 whole months to open and then you just smiled
What's you definition of a big mouth markaa.Unless you mean literally big
- afisoone
- SomaliNet Super

- Posts: 5509
- Joined: Wed Jul 22, 2009 9:46 pm
- Location: We all want to become president even though Amisom controls Mogadishu
Re: TELL US Y0UR PRIMARY SCHOOL LOVE STORY!
letting everybody discuss with me anything. That is what I meant?
- OliveOil
- SomaliNet Super

- Posts: 7678
- Joined: Thu Feb 11, 2010 3:07 am
- Location: I walk this empty street on the Boulevard of Broken Dreams
Re: TELL US Y0UR PRIMARY SCHOOL LOVE STORY!
I didn't read that whole thing cause I'm lazy cawada...however, I did had a big crush on my dugsi kabiir back in Kenya when I was about 8

-
- Similar Topics
- Replies
- Views
- Last post
-
- 4 Replies
- 1013 Views
-
Last post by DawladSade
-
- 3 Replies
- 838 Views
-
Last post by Bagamundo
-
- 2 Replies
- 797 Views
-
Last post by Babygirl-
-
- 8 Replies
- 1700 Views
-
Last post by AgentOfChaos
-
- 18 Replies
- 2095 Views
-
Last post by Smile-LiKe-SuN-RiSE
-
- 18 Replies
- 2051 Views
-
Last post by Starscream
-
- 9 Replies
- 1121 Views
-
Last post by kambuli
-
- 4 Replies
- 875 Views
-
Last post by mudugawi
-
- 0 Replies
- 481 Views
-
Last post by SunFromNorth
-
- 0 Replies
- 1134 Views
-
Last post by BuuloXubeey