SO I'M GETTING MARRRIED TO THIS ...

Daily chitchat.

Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators

Forum rules
This General Forum is for general discussions from daily chitchat to more serious discussions among Somalinet Forums members. Please do not use it as your Personal Message center (PM). If you want to contact a particular person or a group of people, please use the PM feature. If you want to contact the moderators, pls PM them. If you insist leaving a public message for the mods or other members, it will be deleted.
sugacoat
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen
Posts: 257
Joined: Sat Aug 06, 2011 4:39 pm

SO I'M GETTING MARRRIED TO THIS ...

Post by sugacoat »

Dhishishe guy but walahi i'm not belittling anyone, its' just that I don't anything about these people. The guy is a total package but I just wanna know his people in some ways. I'm scared if I ask him lots of questions he may get a not cool vibe from me. :oops: :oops: :oops:
Xamud.
Posts: 11173
Joined: Sun Mar 11, 2007 11:13 am
Location: Halabokhad,Mudug. Bunlayn

Re: SO I'M GETTING MARRRIED TO THIS ...

Post by Xamud. »

All you need to know for now is that they are Darood-Harti, and you will be producing few of your own in the near future.

Congrats.
caburiye1
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight
Posts: 1831
Joined: Mon Jul 04, 2011 6:46 pm

Re: SO I'M GETTING MARRRIED TO THIS ...

Post by caburiye1 »

Abaayo DISHIISHE is not good people. They invented the Shiisha which so many people are high on. I also heard they cut their wives ears.

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: Truly Speaking, I have never heard of their existence.
Xamud.
Posts: 11173
Joined: Sun Mar 11, 2007 11:13 am
Location: Halabokhad,Mudug. Bunlayn

Re: SO I'M GETTING MARRRIED TO THIS ...

Post by Xamud. »

Cabuuriye
Are you drunk?
HELWAA
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Posts: 19743
Joined: Mon Apr 17, 2006 9:51 am

Re: SO I'M GETTING MARRRIED TO THIS ...

Post by HELWAA »

To hell with his qabiil, you should only care about him as a person, as ur husband the future father of ur children.
User avatar
garowegal
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight
Posts: 2442
Joined: Thu Dec 27, 2007 12:09 am

Re: SO I'M GETTING MARRRIED TO THIS ...

Post by garowegal »

Why don't you just ask him?
User avatar
zingii
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Posts: 9937
Joined: Thu Sep 11, 2008 2:43 am
Location: Agah, Arlee, Boowe, Gaw, Nooh.

Re: SO I'M GETTING MARRRIED TO THIS ...

Post by zingii »

The-Shiishe

could it be their name was derived from them being (good aimers).
half english, half somali, when combined becomes (dashiishe).

Da = the
Shishe = aimer.

:up: 8-)
User avatar
1nemansquad
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Posts: 11434
Joined: Tue Apr 01, 2003 7:00 pm
Location: Over here and over there

Re: SO I'M GETTING MARRRIED TO THIS ...

Post by 1nemansquad »

nothing wrong with you asking, he should take pride in teaching you about himself and people unless you're dealing with an insecure individual
User avatar
Cinque Mtume
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight
Posts: 4005
Joined: Fri Mar 06, 2009 5:36 pm
Location: Tres Puntos

Re: SO I'M GETTING MARRRIED TO THIS ...

Post by Cinque Mtume »

It's a normal clan that live in and around Bossaso with an Ugas and everything. They're Harti Darod.

Don't worry, your Mr. Perfect is not from a weirdo clan.
AhmedBoqor
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight
Posts: 2986
Joined: Thu Jul 28, 2011 3:50 am

Re: SO I'M GETTING MARRRIED TO THIS ...

Post by AhmedBoqor »

sugacoat wrote:Dhishishe guy but walahi i'm not belittling anyone, its' just that I don't anything about these people. The guy is a total package but I just wanna know his people in some ways. I'm scared if I ask him lots of questions he may get a not cool vibe from me. :oops: :oops: :oops:
Mashallah, your in the right hands sister :up:

As a Dhashishe spokesperson of this forum, I can confirm that he is, indeed, the "total package" like the rest of us Ahmed Harti's. Question though, why do you care so much about knowing the qabiil, and besides, once you get married I don't see a reason why he shouldn't tell you what you want to know about us.
User avatar
KyrieJama
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight
Posts: 3930
Joined: Tue Aug 24, 2010 8:21 pm
Location: Somalia

Re: SO I'M GETTING MARRRIED TO THIS ...

Post by KyrieJama »

Sugacoat,

Any tribe with the Harti name equals royalty thats all you need to know. :up: 8-)
User avatar
greenday
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Posts: 12366
Joined: Wed Jul 28, 2010 10:31 am
Location: Ruux bukaanka ku nacay, adoo bahan katagay....Ala barasho, barasho wacanaa!

Re: SO I'M GETTING MARRRIED TO THIS ...

Post by greenday »

Manta igu horeeeyso qabiilkan.Anyway you aint gona marry anyone but him and like you said is IT :up: So mabruuk and mashallah :up:
Nomand
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Posts: 7584
Joined: Fri Jan 23, 2009 5:51 am
Location: nomand, first of my names, king of the andals and the first men

Re: SO I'M GETTING MARRRIED TO THIS ...

Post by Nomand »

instead of caring about his qabiil which is probably laangaab. u should question about his family... are they good people? do they pray salah? are they trustworthy people or tuugo?

your mother in law or father inlaw can either break or keep ur marriage intact. i have seen so many relationships ruined by nosey mother inlaw and so many marriage saved by a mother inlaw advicing her daughter to go back to her husband.
User avatar
ciyaal_warta
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Posts: 9629
Joined: Mon Jan 22, 2007 9:58 pm
Location: Hiiraan State of Somalia

Re: SO I'M GETTING MARRRIED TO THIS ...

Post by ciyaal_warta »

i have alott of dashiishle friends are they kool pple they settle in bosaaso :up:
Enlightened~Sista
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Posts: 10831
Joined: Fri Feb 29, 2008 4:55 am
Location: Stonetown, Zanzibar

Re: SO I'M GETTING MARRRIED TO THIS ...

Post by Enlightened~Sista »

HELWAA wrote:To hell with his qabiil, you should only care about him as a person, as ur husband the future father of ur children.

So does that mean you wouldn't care if your husband to be is Madhibaan?
Locked
  • Similar Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post

Return to “General - General Discussions”