There's a difference between a topic about a clan and insults. However if you see things that are inappropriate just report it
Original Dervish
Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators
- abdalla11
- SomaliNet Super

- Posts: 8228
- Joined: Mon Aug 03, 2009 9:43 pm
- Location: If you got mooryaan problems if feel for you son, i got 99 problems and a southie aint one
Re: Original Dervish
lol@ amaan
There's a difference between a topic about a clan and insults. However if you see things that are inappropriate just report it
There's a difference between a topic about a clan and insults. However if you see things that are inappropriate just report it
Re: Original Dervish
Lying about a clan is insulting a clan.
but what do you know about that?
Sorry to bother you..
Sorry to bother you..
- abdalla11
- SomaliNet Super

- Posts: 8228
- Joined: Mon Aug 03, 2009 9:43 pm
- Location: If you got mooryaan problems if feel for you son, i got 99 problems and a southie aint one
Re: Original Dervish
It's his opinion. Topics about articles on taleex.com don't get deleted on this section either
I've shown that we have a zero tolerance on clan bashin in PL section and we will continue that
I've shown that we have a zero tolerance on clan bashin in PL section and we will continue that
-
original dervish
- SomaliNet Super

- Posts: 29468
- Joined: Mon Aug 22, 2005 5:08 pm
Re: Original Dervish
[quote="samadoon-waaxid"]as the official Dhulos issim on Snet,I have few questions for you,interview baan kula leeyahay
I see u have been on Snet for a while so what are your political views?
are you a patriot (like everyone else) or another Udun?
Dhulos yaad ka tahay or are you a sheegato?
is there anyone here that knows u and can vouch for ur Dhulbahantenimo?
these questions and others are meant to determine ur eligability in becoming a member in the Dhulbahante private room.
Suldaan Samadoon[/quote]
Yes I have been on snet for some time now, although I have remained inactive for years. The shame, humiliation and embarrassment became to much to bear.
My views have remained consistent with my political philosophy and beliefs down the years. I was advocating for a single autonomous province encompassing our regions as far back as 10 years ago.It was my opinion that economic progress would not be achieved until we have the locally based policy initiatives, and the institutions to implement them.
That was a long time ago, far to much water has passed under the bridge now. We are under military occupation,a large percentage of the population has fled, economic stagnation and poverty is widespread, quite simply we are in utter disarray.This lamentable situation we find ourselves in was totally self inflicted, from start to finish.
I am still very sympathetic to the idea of local control over decision making and appointing/electing local officials, but only in the context of most other marginalised regions eg sanaag, mudug, parts of bari and provinces in the south.
I am totally against tribal based politics, especially the kind espoused by the "johnny come lately`s" of the ssc. As far as I can make out they have no political policy, mandate, institution or idea for that matter.If one were to examine the majority of ssc literature, one would be forgiven for thinking "ssc" was some sort of dance hall/bashment promotions company.
As for having somebody to vouch for me, let me tell you something. I always vouch for myself, by my achievements, conduct and standing among friend and foe alike.
I see u have been on Snet for a while so what are your political views?
are you a patriot (like everyone else) or another Udun?
Dhulos yaad ka tahay or are you a sheegato?
is there anyone here that knows u and can vouch for ur Dhulbahantenimo?
these questions and others are meant to determine ur eligability in becoming a member in the Dhulbahante private room.
Suldaan Samadoon[/quote]
Yes I have been on snet for some time now, although I have remained inactive for years. The shame, humiliation and embarrassment became to much to bear.
My views have remained consistent with my political philosophy and beliefs down the years. I was advocating for a single autonomous province encompassing our regions as far back as 10 years ago.It was my opinion that economic progress would not be achieved until we have the locally based policy initiatives, and the institutions to implement them.
That was a long time ago, far to much water has passed under the bridge now. We are under military occupation,a large percentage of the population has fled, economic stagnation and poverty is widespread, quite simply we are in utter disarray.This lamentable situation we find ourselves in was totally self inflicted, from start to finish.
I am still very sympathetic to the idea of local control over decision making and appointing/electing local officials, but only in the context of most other marginalised regions eg sanaag, mudug, parts of bari and provinces in the south.
I am totally against tribal based politics, especially the kind espoused by the "johnny come lately`s" of the ssc. As far as I can make out they have no political policy, mandate, institution or idea for that matter.If one were to examine the majority of ssc literature, one would be forgiven for thinking "ssc" was some sort of dance hall/bashment promotions company.
As for having somebody to vouch for me, let me tell you something. I always vouch for myself, by my achievements, conduct and standing among friend and foe alike.
Re: Original Dervish
Original stop these deafitist second class attitude we can do it n will do it n everyone started somewhere so can we.
@ Abdallah u r one of the haters, Daad dhexdhexaad aah baa wax ka qabaan kara arintas oo kale, excuse yourself.
@ Abdallah u r one of the haters, Daad dhexdhexaad aah baa wax ka qabaan kara arintas oo kale, excuse yourself.
- abdalla11
- SomaliNet Super

- Posts: 8228
- Joined: Mon Aug 03, 2009 9:43 pm
- Location: If you got mooryaan problems if feel for you son, i got 99 problems and a southie aint one
Re: Original Dervish
As long as the Puntlander are happy with my moderating i'm content couldn't care less about others 
-
samadoon-waaxid
- SomaliNet Heavyweight

- Posts: 4228
- Joined: Tue Feb 10, 2009 9:48 pm
- Location: telling Siilaanyo's daughter ictiraaf bed time stories
Re: Original Dervish
waa gartay,so u r a ba'ayeeste of the excellent grade and to add salt to the injury u claim that u havent logged in out of shame and embarassment,that defeatest mentality alone disqualafies u inaad nin dhulbahante ah aad dhabarkiisa ka timid.u abviously dont have the basic pschycological requirement it takes to be a D-block,which is to be proud.taas meel dhig.now one thing that is abvious:ur knowledge about ssc is surprisingly weak and superficial so its safe to assume that u have no insider news feed about dhulos affairs at all;thats the first sign of a sheegato to learn things about the qabiil they claiming only through websites.now my other question is:how do u reconcile ur self contradictory of views of supporting local grass roots administration while bashing the very patform that is working on delivering it(ssc) and calling us fanatics.u cant have ur pie and eat it.do u?original dervish wrote:Yes I have been on snet for some time now, although I have remained inactive for years. The shame, humiliation and embarrassment became to much to bear.samadoon-waaxid wrote:as the official Dhulos issim on Snet,I have few questions for you,interview baan kula leeyahay
I see u have been on Snet for a while so what are your political views?
are you a patriot (like everyone else) or another Udun?
Dhulos yaad ka tahay or are you a sheegato?
is there anyone here that knows u and can vouch for ur Dhulbahantenimo?
these questions and others are meant to determine ur eligability in becoming a member in the Dhulbahante private room.
Suldaan Samadoon
My views have remained consistent with my political philosophy and beliefs down the years. I was advocating for a single autonomous province encompassing our regions as far back as 10 years ago.It was my opinion that economic progress would not be achieved until we have the locally based policy initiatives, and the institutions to implement them.
That was a long time ago, far to much water has passed under the bridge now. We are under military occupation,a large percentage of the population has fled, economic stagnation and poverty is widespread, quite simply we are in utter disarray.This lamentable situation we find ourselves in was totally self inflicted, from start to finish.
I am still very sympathetic to the idea of local control over decision making and appointing/electing local officials, but only in the context of most other marginalised regions eg sanaag, mudug, parts of bari and provinces in the south.
I am totally against tribal based politics, especially the kind espoused by the "johnny come lately`s" of the ssc. As far as I can make out they have no political policy, mandate, institution or idea for that matter.If one were to examine the majority of ssc literature, one would be forgiven for thinking "ssc" was some sort of dance hall/bashment promotions company.
As for having somebody to vouch for me, let me tell you something. I always vouch for myself, by my achievements, conduct and standing among friend and foe alike.
Last edited by samadoon-waaxid on Mon Oct 03, 2011 3:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Re: Original Dervish
Dhulos try your best to avoid that section u have been warned. 
Re: Original Dervish
I do actually fully agreed with Original Dervish.EastAfrica wrote:damu wrote:well saidoriginal dervish wrote:
I`m no supporter of PL and loathe Faroole as much as I detested Fatty Cadde.
However, all this garbage coming from the ssc fanatics is frankly embarrassing and shameful really.
Our whole region was invaded and occupied with the collaboration of the local people,however small.
The continued occupation and exploitation ( to date millions $ of tax ), of our region can only excist with the assistance of the locals.
So why all this animosity to other clans of pl? Ok you can be against the pl regime but why blame the mjs? Didn`t they send men and armour to defend las anod? indeed many lost their lives while a significant group of dhulbahante turned their guns against their own city and kin, in exchange for qat and 20 Marlboro.
Moreover, what right do these ssc fanatics have to take us out of pl by holding bashment and blues parties in the diaspora? We entered pl democratically and will leave the same way, if that is the will of the people.
The fact is that both pl/sl have achieved a political maturity and stability that we are evidently lacking. I accvept geographical position and historical circumstances has played a role in our marginalisation, but we must not try to shift the blame for our own shortcomings, rather we should confront them head on.
I would never try to incite somali`s against each, but I find it strange that some may comment on the good relationship between marehan and dhulbahante.
My families homes are not occupied in Hargeisa, Burco, Garowe and Bosasso, but they are in Kismayo![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
The Saxaradoon-Waaxid and co wants us to be in the same escape business forever.
Re: Original Dervish
5 yrs and No plans from the So called PL government you want us to wait another 5 yrs?

No thank you..
No thank you..
Re: Original Dervish
Raggeediioriginal dervish wrote:Yes I have been on snet for some time now, although I have remained inactive for years. The shame, humiliation and embarrassment became to much to bear.samadoon-waaxid wrote:as the official Dhulos issim on Snet,I have few questions for you,interview baan kula leeyahay
I see u have been on Snet for a while so what are your political views?
are you a patriot (like everyone else) or another Udun?
Dhulos yaad ka tahay or are you a sheegato?
is there anyone here that knows u and can vouch for ur Dhulbahantenimo?
these questions and others are meant to determine ur eligability in becoming a member in the Dhulbahante private room.
Suldaan Samadoon
My views have remained consistent with my political philosophy and beliefs down the years. I was advocating for a single autonomous province encompassing our regions as far back as 10 years ago.It was my opinion that economic progress would not be achieved until we have the locally based policy initiatives, and the institutions to implement them.
That was a long time ago, far to much water has passed under the bridge now. We are under military occupation,a large percentage of the population has fled, economic stagnation and poverty is widespread, quite simply we are in utter disarray.This lamentable situation we find ourselves in was totally self inflicted, from start to finish.
I am still very sympathetic to the idea of local control over decision making and appointing/electing local officials, but only in the context of most other marginalised regions eg sanaag, mudug, parts of bari and provinces in the south.
I am totally against tribal based politics, especially the kind espoused by the "johnny come lately`s" of the ssc. As far as I can make out they have no political policy, mandate, institution or idea for that matter.If one were to examine the majority of ssc literature, one would be forgiven for thinking "ssc" was some sort of dance hall/bashment promotions company.
As for having somebody to vouch for me, let me tell you something. I always vouch for myself, by my achievements, conduct and standing among friend and foe alike.
Original Dervishes, the so-called sscers here want us to constantly blame other PL clans for our self-inflicted wounds. This people are opposed to accepting responsiblity and deal with it.
Re: Original Dervish
What other PLenders are you defending? lool who is talking about others? talking about PL government to you PPL = the others you worship PL is responsible for anything that happens in territories it claims..
Haadi kaale jiidka caad umada haaka maraan oo afaroohada haka baxaan..
Haadi kaale jiidka caad umada haaka maraan oo afaroohada haka baxaan..
Re: Original Dervish
Cumar-Labasuul wrote:executive, I don't understand you guys, how come dhulbahante and MJ cannot peacefully coexist together in PL aren't you guys very close in abtirsi like 4 names from darod (it's the equivalent of sacad muse and ciise muuse) - to me it is unimaginable that that could ever happen within somaliland, so tell me guys what is the problem which you guys can't even co-operate with your cousins let alone all somalis co-operating.
p.s. this is an honest question
Waar anaa kaaga jawaabaya, waay bukaan, xanuun baa haya, oo weliba cuqdad baa u dheer
- abdalla11
- SomaliNet Super

- Posts: 8228
- Joined: Mon Aug 03, 2009 9:43 pm
- Location: If you got mooryaan problems if feel for you son, i got 99 problems and a southie aint one
Re: Original Dervish
Babygirl- wrote:Dhulos try your best to avoid that section u have been warned.
Lets not hijack the thread
Re: Original Dervish
Hadal haan ma buuxiyo.Babygirl- wrote:What other PLenders are you defending? lool who is talking about others? talking about PL government to you PPL = the others you worship PL is responsible for anything that happens in territories it claims..
Haadi kaale jiidka caad umada haaka maraan oo afaroohada haka baxaan..
Islaaney weligaaba cid eedee, lagaa qori maayo!
-
- Similar Topics
- Replies
- Views
- Last post
-
- 36 Replies
- 3948 Views
-
Last post by noer
-
- 0 Replies
- 5864 Views
-
Last post by FarhanYare
-
- 46 Replies
- 5517 Views
-
Last post by noer
-
- 6 Replies
- 1690 Views
-
Last post by Mr.Wise
-
- 7 Replies
- 2091 Views
-
Last post by original dervish
-
- 1 Replies
- 955 Views
-
Last post by original dervish
-
- 18 Replies
- 3124 Views
-
Last post by Tanker
-
- 0 Replies
- 797 Views
-
Last post by FarhanYare
-
- 14 Replies
- 2708 Views
-
Last post by original dervish
-
- 6 Replies
- 1378 Views
-
Last post by theyuusuf143