Sultan and Ugaas Exchange B.W Hargeysa and Mogadishu.

Dedicated for Somaliland politics and affairs.

Moderator: Moderators

User avatar
abgaalKING
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight
Posts: 2910
Joined: Thu Jun 12, 2008 6:43 pm
Location: Somalo-Amisom Friendship Forum.

Sultan and Ugaas Exchange B.W Hargeysa and Mogadishu.

Post by abgaalKING »

Haye,How do you see this? I will take The Sultan of Duriyada,aka Emperior To xamar and will enjoy the Liido beach and Eat Marfish in Baar-Fiat while discussing "Jabkii Faqash".I will take him To exotic Places Like warsheikh,Markocadeey,Baraawe and Jowhar and Have fun with some reer xamar chicks.

In Return
He will Accompany The Ugaas of Beesha Hawiye in Snet (Abgaal King) To hargeysa,Take a taxi around the city for sightseening,Visit my reer abtiyaal,eat marfish in Burco and Chill with some dhulbahante war booty in sool. :lol:

Is this fair? how does the durriyada see this?
Last edited by abgaalKING on Tue Nov 08, 2011 2:20 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Saraxnow
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight
Posts: 4751
Joined: Mon Jun 27, 2011 7:02 pm

Re: Sultan Exchange B.W Hargeysa and Mogadishu.

Post by Saraxnow »

:lol: I heard that the elders of Hawiye had already visited Sl?
User avatar
abgaalKING
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight
Posts: 2910
Joined: Thu Jun 12, 2008 6:43 pm
Location: Somalo-Amisom Friendship Forum.

Re: Sultan Exchange B.W Hargeysa and Mogadishu.

Post by abgaalKING »

Saraxnow wrote::lol: I heard that the elders of Hawiye had already visited Sl?
My Bad.I am the democratically elected ugaas of beesha in snet.Fighting for Hawiyism since 1991. :up: :D
User avatar
BankiiTuuyo
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen
Posts: 838
Joined: Sat Jul 18, 2009 1:08 pm
Location: DADKA ku beerlaxawsanaya somalia wa la gumeysanaya who cares soo maydaan burburin !

Re: Sultan and Ugaas Exchange B.W Hargeysa and Mogadishu.

Post by BankiiTuuyo »

nimaan abgaal cismaan aheyn ishiisa ilamaa ku taal. :lol: LMAO!!halka ka wad sxb :up:
Locked
  • Similar Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post

Return to “Politics - Somaliland”