Biased Moderatorship

Daily chitchat.

Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators

Forum rules
This General Forum is for general discussions from daily chitchat to more serious discussions among Somalinet Forums members. Please do not use it as your Personal Message center (PM). If you want to contact a particular person or a group of people, please use the PM feature. If you want to contact the moderators, pls PM them. If you insist leaving a public message for the mods or other members, it will be deleted.
User avatar
Voltage
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Posts: 29214
Joined: Tue Oct 23, 2007 11:33 pm
Location: Sheikh Voltage ibn Guleid-Shire al-Garbaharawi, Oil Baron

Re: Biased Moderatorship

Post by Voltage »

I am not worked up, neither shocked nor angry. I am a live and let live kind of guy. You can't be that obtuse to call me emotional or any of those things in light of your dramatic flourishes. :|
Advo
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Posts: 27096
Joined: Sat Mar 01, 2008 4:11 am
Location: ever green state

Re: Biased Moderatorship

Post by Advo »

:lol: :lol: :lol: @ this fighter guy still with his accusation.

Waraa what's ur other username, it's obvious u are on a mission.
User avatar
2ndtoNone
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight
Posts: 1074
Joined: Fri Apr 02, 2004 7:00 pm

Re: Biased Moderatorship

Post by 2ndtoNone »

is this girl the only somali porn star

abdisamad3 wrote:type this in google,
uma jama zalman kings body language :lol:
inkaar alle kugu rid! why did you suggets that to us?....... i hve and now i'm in whole other sphare.... walee inkaari kugu dhacdey
User avatar
fighter
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight
Posts: 4219
Joined: Wed Oct 19, 2011 2:47 am
Location: There's no shame in being an old HAG

Re: Biased Moderatorship

Post by fighter »

You are worked up.

You are angry because democracy and free speech won yesterday.

I was given a duty to present that woman's clan becuase letting other ppl name her another clan would be haram as they would have called her a bastar*d child. Well she's not. She has a father.

I did my duty out of respect for her.

And if that makes people on this website angry and worked up, then so be it

Free speech is something I value (within the boundaries of Islam) and I will use it to deny you liars and naysayers.

You people denied her her father and family, and I did the honorable thing to reveal the true identity

I didn't do a crime, I did a valuable service

So you can stick your emotions up where the sun don't shine


Salaamu alaykum waraxmatulahi wabarakatu and may god help us all
User avatar
fighter
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight
Posts: 4219
Joined: Wed Oct 19, 2011 2:47 am
Location: There's no shame in being an old HAG

Re: Biased Moderatorship

Post by fighter »

Do you people see the madness in this?

Who do you believe?

A man whose multi-clanned heritage, went to school with this chick and knows her brother from my friends who were his friend OR some Marehans who r obviously outraged over this woman being named Marehan and LIVE, wait for it, LIVE, in the gaacho welfare states of minnesota and washington and what not and have no idea what they are talking about?

Yeah sure u met her once while she visited ur gaacho welfare state, BUT she did NOT tell her qabiil to you when you met her for the few minutes u chit chatted with her!

DEUCES!!

FREE SPEECH AND INTEGRITY HAS WON finally defeating the forces of ignorance and LIES

If I get banned so be it, I had the respect to not post any of her videos

I was the most well behaved person in these talkks about FADUUMO JAMA, bet u foreign somalis who r foreign to ottawa DIDNT know her name was FADUUMO, prolly thoguht it was just UMO right

Get outta here

Shame on u ppl for exposing her videos

I just exposed her clan and I get attacked by a dzen of mr.burn's hounds!!

Disgusting!!

I am to be banned for saying her clan. Than ban those who partcipated in the ones who posted her videos on here!!

For surely I am the least guilty!!
User avatar
Twist
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Posts: 12420
Joined: Sat Jun 25, 2011 11:14 pm
Location: In your neighbors' lawn, stalkin' your mom

Re: Biased Moderatorship

Post by Twist »

Ruuxu hadal badnaa! :|
Advo
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Posts: 27096
Joined: Sat Mar 01, 2008 4:11 am
Location: ever green state

Re: Biased Moderatorship

Post by Advo »

Twist wrote:Ruuxu hadal badnaa! :|
:lol:

When I was younger and my mom caught me in a lie, I would make up a story, alibis, places use any information I had to further my lie.

Where am I going with this? I think this fighter guy is my son as he reminds me of me, waraa u are good but I am 10 steps ahead of u.
User avatar
Voltage
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Posts: 29214
Joined: Tue Oct 23, 2007 11:33 pm
Location: Sheikh Voltage ibn Guleid-Shire al-Garbaharawi, Oil Baron

Re: Biased Moderatorship

Post by Voltage »

:-@ :lol:
User avatar
MrSinister
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight
Posts: 2797
Joined: Sun Sep 18, 2011 5:35 pm

Re: Biased Moderatorship

Post by MrSinister »

Upon inspection of the porn stars ilko, I believe fighter is right and she is marexan
User avatar
abdalla11
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Posts: 8228
Joined: Mon Aug 03, 2009 9:43 pm
Location: If you got mooryaan problems if feel for you son, i got 99 problems and a southie aint one

Re: Biased Moderatorship

Post by abdalla11 »

LOL@Fighter, this guy has weird reasoning waa ninkii yiri ' I didnt want to say she's MR but i cant stand when people's clan are not stated correctly' :lol:
User avatar
Nabeela
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Posts: 23408
Joined: Mon Jan 02, 2006 4:56 pm

Re: Biased Moderatorship

Post by Nabeela »

I find fighter hilarious, I can just imagine him typing away furiously, with sweat running down his cheeks, and wiping it with his left hand, when it becomes intolerable, occasionally sipping on black tea, definitely a special dude...
User avatar
zingii
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Posts: 9937
Joined: Thu Sep 11, 2008 2:43 am
Location: Agah, Arlee, Boowe, Gaw, Nooh.

Re: Biased Moderatorship

Post by zingii »

Mob vs Mod movie poster.

Image
User avatar
waryaa
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Posts: 5892
Joined: Mon Apr 30, 2001 7:00 pm

Re: Biased Moderatorship

Post by waryaa »

all clan ambassadors and representatives should use the "clan talk section". Period.
Locked
  • Similar Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post

Return to “General - General Discussions”