You make me feel funny

This forum is dedicated for women, beautiful Somali ladies.

Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators

1_londoner
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Posts: 8904
Joined: Mon Apr 09, 2007 11:48 am

You make me feel funny

Post by 1_londoner »

You make me feel funny
When you come around
Yeah that's what I found out honey
What am I doing without you
You make me feel happy
When I leave you behind
It plays on my mind now honey
What am I doing without you

Took for granted everything we had
As if I'd find someone
Who's just like you

We got a little world of our own
I'll tell you things that no one else knows
I let you in where no-one else goes
What am I doing without you
And all of the things I've been looking for
Have always been here outside of my door
And all of the time I'm looking for something new
What am I doing without you

User avatar
VeiledGarbasar
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight
Posts: 1731
Joined: Sun Jan 22, 2012 5:20 pm
Location: Haa iga maajin Maxaa Janaqow

Re: You make me feel funny

Post by VeiledGarbasar »

:o

Westlife? Are they still alive...... :lol:

Is there increase in crushes in the Winter time? :oops: I mean it is cold, I ain't saying the thought of someone keeps us warm....but maybe it makes us forget the cold. :mrgreen: ;)
1_londoner
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Posts: 8904
Joined: Mon Apr 09, 2007 11:48 am

Re: You make me feel funny

Post by 1_londoner »

Yeah, they're still here laakiin they're splitting up. Boooo! :(

Loool. Iv never really thought about it...maybe. Has a certain somebody been making you forget the cold dearest Warsan? ;)
User avatar
VeiledGarbasar
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight
Posts: 1731
Joined: Sun Jan 22, 2012 5:20 pm
Location: Haa iga maajin Maxaa Janaqow

Re: You make me feel funny

Post by VeiledGarbasar »

Loool, you like them that much? Some of them had nice voice, like the gay one, the black-haired one...

Lool, I must be over and done with my crush, cause my feet are freezing! :)
Locked
  • Similar Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post

Return to “Women - General Discussions”