You make me feel funny
When you come around
Yeah that's what I found out honey
What am I doing without you
You make me feel happy
When I leave you behind
It plays on my mind now honey
What am I doing without you
Took for granted everything we had
As if I'd find someone
Who's just like you
We got a little world of our own
I'll tell you things that no one else knows
I let you in where no-one else goes
What am I doing without you
And all of the things I've been looking for
Have always been here outside of my door
And all of the time I'm looking for something new
What am I doing without you
You make me feel funny
Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators
- VeiledGarbasar
- SomaliNet Heavyweight

- Posts: 1731
- Joined: Sun Jan 22, 2012 5:20 pm
- Location: Haa iga maajin Maxaa Janaqow
Re: You make me feel funny
Westlife? Are they still alive......
Is there increase in crushes in the Winter time?
-
1_londoner
- SomaliNet Super

- Posts: 8904
- Joined: Mon Apr 09, 2007 11:48 am
Re: You make me feel funny
Yeah, they're still here laakiin they're splitting up. Boooo!
Loool. Iv never really thought about it...maybe. Has a certain somebody been making you forget the cold dearest Warsan?
Loool. Iv never really thought about it...maybe. Has a certain somebody been making you forget the cold dearest Warsan?
- VeiledGarbasar
- SomaliNet Heavyweight

- Posts: 1731
- Joined: Sun Jan 22, 2012 5:20 pm
- Location: Haa iga maajin Maxaa Janaqow
Re: You make me feel funny
Loool, you like them that much? Some of them had nice voice, like the gay one, the black-haired one...
Lool, I must be over and done with my crush, cause my feet are freezing!
Lool, I must be over and done with my crush, cause my feet are freezing!
-
- Similar Topics
- Replies
- Views
- Last post
-
- 4 Replies
- 781 Views
-
Last post by The_Patriot
-
- 9 Replies
- 978 Views
-
Last post by YummyMummy
-
- 11 Replies
- 1055 Views
-
Last post by Warsan_Star_Muslimah
-
- 5 Replies
- 689 Views
-
Last post by razzberry
-
- 4 Replies
- 533 Views
-
Last post by Jamac_Yare
-
- 4 Replies
- 1594 Views
-
Last post by LobsterUnit
-
- 6 Replies
- 780 Views
-
Last post by LobsterUnit
-
- 8 Replies
- 1307 Views
-
Last post by LaQaNyO
-
- 13 Replies
- 1603 Views
-
Last post by Executive
-
- 7 Replies
- 732 Views
-
Last post by BlackVelvet