Israelis are crazy

Daily chitchat.

Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators

Forum rules
This General Forum is for general discussions from daily chitchat to more serious discussions among Somalinet Forums members. Please do not use it as your Personal Message center (PM). If you want to contact a particular person or a group of people, please use the PM feature. If you want to contact the moderators, pls PM them. If you insist leaving a public message for the mods or other members, it will be deleted.
User avatar
fighter
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight
Posts: 4219
Joined: Wed Oct 19, 2011 2:47 am
Location: There's no shame in being an old HAG

Re: Israelis are crazy

Post by fighter »

Kukri wrote:an alphabet boy.
Image
union
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Posts: 9071
Joined: Sat Oct 31, 2009 8:02 pm

Re: Israelis are crazy

Post by union »

Kukri wrote:Not just Evolution. Your general attitude and views on Islam which you think you can change and amend as wish.

Beside, no selfrespecting Muslim will support Israel and defend their murderers ways.
I accept liberal Islam, and that is the Islam which I believe should be made supreme over all the other forms of Islam. First starting in the West, and then in all the other parts of the world. All those opposed to liberal, peaceful, tolerant, 21st century Islam will find themselves in Guantanamo Bay. I would tread carefully Kukri. :mrgreen:
union
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Posts: 9071
Joined: Sat Oct 31, 2009 8:02 pm

Re: Israelis are crazy

Post by union »

fighter wrote:
union wrote:Let me guess, it's because evolution is blasphemy right? :lol: :lol:
I think it would be appropriate if you just stated your stance more clearly Union. It's the internet bro. We have no clue who you are. Kukri I believe lives in Europe while I live in the East Coast (we aren't in the same city or state as you). You won't be banned for your beliefs.

Let yourself free Union. :up:

However, if there is really nothing to hide, then I guess we all have to take your word for it :lol:
lol, I don't shy away from controversial or unpopular opinions
If I really were an atheist I'd definitely not hide it!
User avatar
Keyblade
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Posts: 6180
Joined: Wed Dec 07, 2011 10:01 am
Location: I don't mean to dwell, but I can't help myself.

Re: Israelis are crazy

Post by Keyblade »

Kukri wrote:
I think Somalinet was mentioned in the paper with other forums. It was a while back and someone posted in here.
is it this paper by any chance?
User avatar
Kukri
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Posts: 6571
Joined: Thu Oct 02, 2008 8:21 am
Location: Jigjiga

Re: Israelis are crazy

Post by Kukri »

I think it is. The guy who posted didn't actually provide a link but copy&pasted a chapter if i remember correctly.

I just read little of it and i can say that's definitely the paper.
Last edited by Kukri on Mon Feb 20, 2012 5:14 am, edited 1 time in total.
User avatar
Kukri
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Posts: 6571
Joined: Thu Oct 02, 2008 8:21 am
Location: Jigjiga

Re: Israelis are crazy

Post by Kukri »

-
User avatar
Happy Desperado
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen
Posts: 657
Joined: Tue Jun 06, 2006 8:31 am
Location: at the horn of the motherland

Re: Israelis are crazy

Post by Happy Desperado »

That could be incorrect, it could have been translated by someone out to make a point. At least I hope that is the case.
User avatar
Kukri
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Posts: 6571
Joined: Thu Oct 02, 2008 8:21 am
Location: Jigjiga

Re: Israelis are crazy

Post by Kukri »

So, you have faith on the demons of the middle east.
User avatar
Thuganomics
Posts: 14075
Joined: Wed Sep 08, 2010 12:56 pm
Location: Arguments gain nothing but resentment, Disscussion however creates learning

Re: Israelis are crazy

Post by Thuganomics »

Fuck Isreal
Image
User avatar
Happy Desperado
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen
Posts: 657
Joined: Tue Jun 06, 2006 8:31 am
Location: at the horn of the motherland

Re: Israelis are crazy

Post by Happy Desperado »

Kukri wrote:So, you have faith on the demons of the middle east.
Innocent till proven guilty. I have seen videos of Israeli guys with sticks who beat random Muslims they see on the streets so I know they have some sick people. In this case I don't speak Hebrew and I don't know the person who made those translations and their motives so the jury is out.
User avatar
Kukri
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Posts: 6571
Joined: Thu Oct 02, 2008 8:21 am
Location: Jigjiga

Re: Israelis are crazy

Post by Kukri »

When it comes to Israel its Guilty until proven innocent.
Niya
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight
Posts: 2955
Joined: Sat Jun 02, 2001 7:00 pm
Location: At the end of the tunnel, waiting for the light to come on.

Re: Israelis are crazy

Post by Niya »

How are Somalis different from Israelis (hint: this is not a religous question) in terms of enimity among them and the gleefulness that is shown when clan X kills people from clan Y?
User avatar
ZubeirAwal
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Posts: 15174
Joined: Sat Mar 19, 2011 1:05 pm
Location: No one feels safe from hypocrisy except the hypocrite.

Re: Israelis are crazy

Post by ZubeirAwal »

U guys gotta understand these people aren't jews, they are khazarians a region in russia, they were pagans and then they adopted judaisim as their religion and moved into europe, the true jews know that Allah banished them from having a homeland 2000 years ago. they are zionists.
Colonel
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Posts: 6708
Joined: Wed Jul 20, 2011 5:00 pm

Re: Israelis are crazy

Post by Colonel »

Dirty zionists? Yes, but can you really blame these cunts? The Palestinians got done over nicely but they still want to negotiate after 60 years of the world not giving a shiit about their plight, start a 3rd intifada and put the fear back into the zionists.
union wrote:They're planning on it

Both sides, the Jews and the Arabs and the religious nuts who take sides between them, are planning to annihilate one another in a cosmic battle between good and evil (with both sides believing they're the 'good side' of course) and the victor will have sole dominion over that strip of land which they've been fighting over for the past three thousand years. Of course I'm hoping none of the crazies win and they all die and the world is relieved of a big headache. :lol:
A glorious battle it shall be. Men ready to sacrifice themselves for what they believe in, is this not a thing of beauty? I respect the yahud that'll be in that battle for they are fighting for what they believe in just as the Muslims :up: . Still, they shall be defeated.
Locked
  • Similar Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post

Return to “General - General Discussions”