contribute a joke

Daily chitchat.

Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators

Forum rules
This General Forum is for general discussions from daily chitchat to more serious discussions among Somalinet Forums members. Please do not use it as your Personal Message center (PM). If you want to contact a particular person or a group of people, please use the PM feature. If you want to contact the moderators, pls PM them. If you insist leaving a public message for the mods or other members, it will be deleted.
User avatar
zingii
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Posts: 9937
Joined: Thu Sep 11, 2008 2:43 am
Location: Agah, Arlee, Boowe, Gaw, Nooh.

contribute a joke

Post by zingii »

Cop: "son your eyes are red, have you been drinking"?

Drunk: "your eyes are glazed,have you been eating doughnuts"?

:lol:
User avatar
kambuli
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Posts: 17268
Joined: Thu Jul 28, 2005 3:20 pm
Location: Proud Toothless Old Faqash Woman

Re: contribute a joke

Post by kambuli »

Wife: I am going to a party, I need to buy a new evening dress.

Husband: Why don't you wear one of the plenty that are in your closet..You have way too many dresses sitting there..

Wife: My friends saw all these already as I used them before..

Husband : Then let us move to a new neigborhood so you can start over all again dressing with your evening wear :clap: :clap:
union
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Posts: 9071
Joined: Sat Oct 31, 2009 8:02 pm

Re: contribute a joke

Post by union »

A lion and a cheetah had a race, and the cheetah beat the lion, and the lion got mad and said "you cheetah" and the cheetah was like "nah, you lion"

Two nuts were walking down the street. One was a salted
User avatar
zingii
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Posts: 9937
Joined: Thu Sep 11, 2008 2:43 am
Location: Agah, Arlee, Boowe, Gaw, Nooh.

Re: contribute a joke

Post by zingii »

:lol: :lol:
User avatar
barbarossa
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Posts: 5569
Joined: Mon Sep 19, 2011 11:58 am
Location: Souviens-toi l'essentiel, oublie l'eccessoire.

Re: contribute a joke

Post by barbarossa »

A peevish one-eyed physician asked a sick man, "How are you?" He replied, "As you see me." The physician said, "If you are as I see , then half of you is dead."
User avatar
zingii
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Posts: 9937
Joined: Thu Sep 11, 2008 2:43 am
Location: Agah, Arlee, Boowe, Gaw, Nooh.

Re: contribute a joke

Post by zingii »

barbarossa wrote:A peevish one-eyed physician asked a sick man, "How are you?" He replied, "As you see me." The physician said, "If you are as I see , then half of you is dead."
That's just cold. :lol:
User avatar
zingii
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Posts: 9937
Joined: Thu Sep 11, 2008 2:43 am
Location: Agah, Arlee, Boowe, Gaw, Nooh.

Re: contribute a joke

Post by zingii »

Two men met at a bus stop and struck up a conversation. One of them
kept complaining of family problems. Finally, the other man said:
"You think you have family problems? Listen to my situation. A few
years ago I met a young widow with a grown-up daughter and we got
married.
"Later my father married my step daughter. That made my stepdaughter my stepmother and my father became my stepson. Also,my wife became mother in-law of her father-in-law.

Then the daughter of my wife, my stepmother, had a son. This boy was my half-brother because he was my father's son, but he was also the son of my wife's daughter which made him my wife's grand-son.That made me the grandfather of my half-brother.

"This was nothing until my wife and I had a son. Now the half-sister of my son, my stepmother, is also the grandmother. "This makes my father the brother-in-law of my child, whose stepsister is my father's wife, I'm my stepmother's brother-in-law, my wife is her own child's aunt, my son is my father's nephew and I'm My own son's grandfather! And you think you have family problems
User avatar
barbarossa
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Posts: 5569
Joined: Mon Sep 19, 2011 11:58 am
Location: Souviens-toi l'essentiel, oublie l'eccessoire.

Re: contribute a joke

Post by barbarossa »

zingii wrote:Two men met at a bus stop and struck up a conversation. One of them
kept complaining of family problems. Finally, the other man said:
"You think you have family problems? Listen to my situation. A few
years ago I met a young widow with a grown-up daughter and we got
married.
"Later my father married my step daughter. That made my stepdaughter my stepmother and my father became my stepson. Also,my wife became mother in-law of her father-in-law.

Then the daughter of my wife, my stepmother, had a son. This boy was my half-brother because he was my father's son, but he was also the son of my wife's daughter which made him my wife's grand-son.That made me the grandfather of my half-brother.

"This was nothing until my wife and I had a son. Now the half-sister of my son, my stepmother, is also the grandmother. "This makes my father the brother-in-law of my child, whose stepsister is my father's wife, I'm my stepmother's brother-in-law, my wife is her own child's aunt, my son is my father's nephew and I'm My own son's grandfather! And you think you have family problems

And I thought it I had it bad!!! A good one Zingii.
User avatar
barbarossa
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Posts: 5569
Joined: Mon Sep 19, 2011 11:58 am
Location: Souviens-toi l'essentiel, oublie l'eccessoire.

Re: contribute a joke

Post by barbarossa »

A person called on a cross-grained fellow who said, " I am not at home." The visitor laughingly said, "You are fibbing, for I hear your voice." "You good for-nothing," he replied, "if my servant said it you would have believer him, am I not more worthy of believe than he?
1-Londoner
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen
Posts: 787
Joined: Wed Apr 16, 2008 9:12 am
Location: London, England

Re: contribute a joke

Post by 1-Londoner »

Last night there was a big fight in our local fish and chip shop - a lot of fish got battered.
User avatar
Thuganomics
Posts: 14075
Joined: Wed Sep 08, 2010 12:56 pm
Location: Arguments gain nothing but resentment, Disscussion however creates learning

Re: contribute a joke

Post by Thuganomics »

contribute a joke
Zingi

:lol: :lol: :lol:
User avatar
fighter
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight
Posts: 4219
Joined: Wed Oct 19, 2011 2:47 am
Location: There's no shame in being an old HAG

Re: contribute a joke

Post by fighter »

(Older Somali couple having sex)

Wife: Waar sii fiicaan oo geeli
User avatar
zingii
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Posts: 9937
Joined: Thu Sep 11, 2008 2:43 am
Location: Agah, Arlee, Boowe, Gaw, Nooh.

Re: contribute a joke

Post by zingii »

Thuganomics wrote:
contribute a joke
Zingi

:lol: :lol: :lol:
Share seemed inapropriate. :lol:
User avatar
barbarossa
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Posts: 5569
Joined: Mon Sep 19, 2011 11:58 am
Location: Souviens-toi l'essentiel, oublie l'eccessoire.

Re: contribute a joke

Post by barbarossa »

A cowardly pugilist was being continually pounded by his adversary, he cried out, "I beg of you, not all at once."
Locked
  • Similar Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post

Return to “General - General Discussions”