Drunk: "your eyes are glazed,have you been eating doughnuts"?
contribute a joke
Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators
Forum rules
This General Forum is for general discussions from daily chitchat to more serious discussions among Somalinet Forums members. Please do not use it as your Personal Message center (PM). If you want to contact a particular person or a group of people, please use the PM feature. If you want to contact the moderators, pls PM them. If you insist leaving a public message for the mods or other members, it will be deleted.
This General Forum is for general discussions from daily chitchat to more serious discussions among Somalinet Forums members. Please do not use it as your Personal Message center (PM). If you want to contact a particular person or a group of people, please use the PM feature. If you want to contact the moderators, pls PM them. If you insist leaving a public message for the mods or other members, it will be deleted.
- zingii
- SomaliNet Super

- Posts: 9937
- Joined: Thu Sep 11, 2008 2:43 am
- Location: Agah, Arlee, Boowe, Gaw, Nooh.
contribute a joke
Cop: "son your eyes are red, have you been drinking"?
Drunk: "your eyes are glazed,have you been eating doughnuts"?

Drunk: "your eyes are glazed,have you been eating doughnuts"?
- kambuli
- SomaliNet Super

- Posts: 17268
- Joined: Thu Jul 28, 2005 3:20 pm
- Location: Proud Toothless Old Faqash Woman
Re: contribute a joke
Wife: I am going to a party, I need to buy a new evening dress.
Husband: Why don't you wear one of the plenty that are in your closet..You have way too many dresses sitting there..
Wife: My friends saw all these already as I used them before..
Husband : Then let us move to a new neigborhood so you can start over all again dressing with your evening wear

Husband: Why don't you wear one of the plenty that are in your closet..You have way too many dresses sitting there..
Wife: My friends saw all these already as I used them before..
Husband : Then let us move to a new neigborhood so you can start over all again dressing with your evening wear
Re: contribute a joke
A lion and a cheetah had a race, and the cheetah beat the lion, and the lion got mad and said "you cheetah" and the cheetah was like "nah, you lion"
Two nuts were walking down the street. One was a salted
Two nuts were walking down the street. One was a salted
- barbarossa
- SomaliNet Super

- Posts: 5569
- Joined: Mon Sep 19, 2011 11:58 am
- Location: Souviens-toi l'essentiel, oublie l'eccessoire.
Re: contribute a joke
A peevish one-eyed physician asked a sick man, "How are you?" He replied, "As you see me." The physician said, "If you are as I see , then half of you is dead."
- zingii
- SomaliNet Super

- Posts: 9937
- Joined: Thu Sep 11, 2008 2:43 am
- Location: Agah, Arlee, Boowe, Gaw, Nooh.
Re: contribute a joke
That's just cold.barbarossa wrote:A peevish one-eyed physician asked a sick man, "How are you?" He replied, "As you see me." The physician said, "If you are as I see , then half of you is dead."
- zingii
- SomaliNet Super

- Posts: 9937
- Joined: Thu Sep 11, 2008 2:43 am
- Location: Agah, Arlee, Boowe, Gaw, Nooh.
Re: contribute a joke
Two men met at a bus stop and struck up a conversation. One of them
kept complaining of family problems. Finally, the other man said:
"You think you have family problems? Listen to my situation. A few
years ago I met a young widow with a grown-up daughter and we got
married.
"Later my father married my step daughter. That made my stepdaughter my stepmother and my father became my stepson. Also,my wife became mother in-law of her father-in-law.
Then the daughter of my wife, my stepmother, had a son. This boy was my half-brother because he was my father's son, but he was also the son of my wife's daughter which made him my wife's grand-son.That made me the grandfather of my half-brother.
"This was nothing until my wife and I had a son. Now the half-sister of my son, my stepmother, is also the grandmother. "This makes my father the brother-in-law of my child, whose stepsister is my father's wife, I'm my stepmother's brother-in-law, my wife is her own child's aunt, my son is my father's nephew and I'm My own son's grandfather! And you think you have family problems
kept complaining of family problems. Finally, the other man said:
"You think you have family problems? Listen to my situation. A few
years ago I met a young widow with a grown-up daughter and we got
married.
"Later my father married my step daughter. That made my stepdaughter my stepmother and my father became my stepson. Also,my wife became mother in-law of her father-in-law.
Then the daughter of my wife, my stepmother, had a son. This boy was my half-brother because he was my father's son, but he was also the son of my wife's daughter which made him my wife's grand-son.That made me the grandfather of my half-brother.
"This was nothing until my wife and I had a son. Now the half-sister of my son, my stepmother, is also the grandmother. "This makes my father the brother-in-law of my child, whose stepsister is my father's wife, I'm my stepmother's brother-in-law, my wife is her own child's aunt, my son is my father's nephew and I'm My own son's grandfather! And you think you have family problems
- barbarossa
- SomaliNet Super

- Posts: 5569
- Joined: Mon Sep 19, 2011 11:58 am
- Location: Souviens-toi l'essentiel, oublie l'eccessoire.
Re: contribute a joke
zingii wrote:Two men met at a bus stop and struck up a conversation. One of them
kept complaining of family problems. Finally, the other man said:
"You think you have family problems? Listen to my situation. A few
years ago I met a young widow with a grown-up daughter and we got
married.
"Later my father married my step daughter. That made my stepdaughter my stepmother and my father became my stepson. Also,my wife became mother in-law of her father-in-law.
Then the daughter of my wife, my stepmother, had a son. This boy was my half-brother because he was my father's son, but he was also the son of my wife's daughter which made him my wife's grand-son.That made me the grandfather of my half-brother.
"This was nothing until my wife and I had a son. Now the half-sister of my son, my stepmother, is also the grandmother. "This makes my father the brother-in-law of my child, whose stepsister is my father's wife, I'm my stepmother's brother-in-law, my wife is her own child's aunt, my son is my father's nephew and I'm My own son's grandfather! And you think you have family problems
And I thought it I had it bad!!! A good one Zingii.
- barbarossa
- SomaliNet Super

- Posts: 5569
- Joined: Mon Sep 19, 2011 11:58 am
- Location: Souviens-toi l'essentiel, oublie l'eccessoire.
Re: contribute a joke
A person called on a cross-grained fellow who said, " I am not at home." The visitor laughingly said, "You are fibbing, for I hear your voice." "You good for-nothing," he replied, "if my servant said it you would have believer him, am I not more worthy of believe than he?
-
1-Londoner
- SomaliNetizen

- Posts: 787
- Joined: Wed Apr 16, 2008 9:12 am
- Location: London, England
Re: contribute a joke
Last night there was a big fight in our local fish and chip shop - a lot of fish got battered.
- Thuganomics
- Posts: 14075
- Joined: Wed Sep 08, 2010 12:56 pm
- Location: Arguments gain nothing but resentment, Disscussion however creates learning
Re: contribute a joke
Zingicontribute a joke
- fighter
- SomaliNet Heavyweight

- Posts: 4219
- Joined: Wed Oct 19, 2011 2:47 am
- Location: There's no shame in being an old HAG
Re: contribute a joke
(Older Somali couple having sex)
Wife: Waar sii fiicaan oo geeli
Wife: Waar sii fiicaan oo geeli
- zingii
- SomaliNet Super

- Posts: 9937
- Joined: Thu Sep 11, 2008 2:43 am
- Location: Agah, Arlee, Boowe, Gaw, Nooh.
Re: contribute a joke
Share seemed inapropriate.Thuganomics wrote:Zingicontribute a joke
![]()
![]()
- barbarossa
- SomaliNet Super

- Posts: 5569
- Joined: Mon Sep 19, 2011 11:58 am
- Location: Souviens-toi l'essentiel, oublie l'eccessoire.
Re: contribute a joke
A cowardly pugilist was being continually pounded by his adversary, he cried out, "I beg of you, not all at once."
-
- Similar Topics
- Replies
- Views
- Last post
-
- 8 Replies
- 1135 Views
-
Last post by BlackVelvet
-
- 36 Replies
- 2274 Views
-
Last post by afisoone
-
- 1 Replies
- 433 Views
-
Last post by paidmonk
-
- 5 Replies
- 482 Views
-
Last post by Tuba
-
- 0 Replies
- 281 Views
-
Last post by Sir-Luggoyo
-
- 6 Replies
- 1226 Views
-
Last post by ZubeirAwal
-
- 50 Replies
- 4014 Views
-
Last post by FAH1223
-
- 7 Replies
- 850 Views
-
Last post by Gedo_Boy
-
- 31 Replies
- 1807 Views
-
Last post by it_girl18
-
- 5 Replies
- 826 Views
-
Last post by ZubeirAwal