Fell in Love With This Country Song ..

Daily chitchat.

Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators

Forum rules
This General Forum is for general discussions from daily chitchat to more serious discussions among Somalinet Forums members. Please do not use it as your Personal Message center (PM). If you want to contact a particular person or a group of people, please use the PM feature. If you want to contact the moderators, pls PM them. If you insist leaving a public message for the mods or other members, it will be deleted.
User avatar
Twist
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Posts: 12420
Joined: Sat Jun 25, 2011 11:14 pm
Location: In your neighbors' lawn, stalkin' your mom

Fell in Love With This Country Song ..

Post by Twist »

.. out of the blue.

There was a random Youtube clip I was watching once where a kid was playing with a model tractor and this song was playing on the background. Liked it ever since. :|

User avatar
abdisamad3
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Posts: 12628
Joined: Sat May 30, 2009 10:18 am
Location: Kismayo

Re: Fell in Love With This Country Song ..

Post by abdisamad3 »

twist you redneck. :lol:
User avatar
Twist
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Posts: 12420
Joined: Sat Jun 25, 2011 11:14 pm
Location: In your neighbors' lawn, stalkin' your mom

Re: Fell in Love With This Country Song ..

Post by Twist »

:lol: I don't care, if I like the beat & the lyrics of a song then I fall in love with it! :mrgreen:
User avatar
abdisamad3
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Posts: 12628
Joined: Sat May 30, 2009 10:18 am
Location: Kismayo

Re: Fell in Love With This Country Song ..

Post by abdisamad3 »

Twist the ausies are such rednecks even their blacks are rednecks.. :lol: :lol: :down:
No normal nigga listen to that redneck music sxb. :lol:
User avatar
Twist
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Posts: 12420
Joined: Sat Jun 25, 2011 11:14 pm
Location: In your neighbors' lawn, stalkin' your mom

Re: Fell in Love With This Country Song ..

Post by Twist »

I hardly listen to Western (non Somali) music but every now and then there's one I like, regardless of its genre. :D
User avatar
Keyblade
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Posts: 6180
Joined: Wed Dec 07, 2011 10:01 am
Location: I don't mean to dwell, but I can't help myself.

Re: Fell in Love With This Country Song ..

Post by Keyblade »

Twist wrote:I hardly listen to Western (non Somali) music but every now and then there's one I like, regardless of its genre. :D
In that case, how's about I introduce you to some heavy metal :D ?
User avatar
Twist
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Posts: 12420
Joined: Sat Jun 25, 2011 11:14 pm
Location: In your neighbors' lawn, stalkin' your mom

Re: Fell in Love With This Country Song ..

Post by Twist »

Heavy metal? :down: :lol:

I enjoy my "Liilalaw liilalaw law"! :D
User avatar
abdisamad3
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Posts: 12628
Joined: Sat May 30, 2009 10:18 am
Location: Kismayo

Re: Fell in Love With This Country Song ..

Post by abdisamad3 »

Twist try this sxb. :D :up:
User avatar
Twist
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Posts: 12420
Joined: Sat Jun 25, 2011 11:14 pm
Location: In your neighbors' lawn, stalkin' your mom

Re: Fell in Love With This Country Song ..

Post by Twist »

Nah, that doesn't do for me. May Alpha would like that! :mrgreen:
User avatar
Keyblade
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Posts: 6180
Joined: Wed Dec 07, 2011 10:01 am
Location: I don't mean to dwell, but I can't help myself.

Re: Fell in Love With This Country Song ..

Post by Keyblade »

Waxaasi iska daa

Beans
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight
Posts: 3364
Joined: Sun Jul 10, 2011 8:58 pm
Location: Where squirrels cross the road freely

Re: Fell in Love With This Country Song ..

Post by Beans »

I am tempted to psycho analyse this like for the song.
User avatar
Twist
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Posts: 12420
Joined: Sat Jun 25, 2011 11:14 pm
Location: In your neighbors' lawn, stalkin' your mom

Re: Fell in Love With This Country Song ..

Post by Twist »

:lol: And I would like to know what kind of result you'll come up with.
User avatar
VeiledGarbasar
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight
Posts: 1731
Joined: Sun Jan 22, 2012 5:20 pm
Location: Haa iga maajin Maxaa Janaqow

Re: Fell in Love With This Country Song ..

Post by VeiledGarbasar »

Beans wrote:I am tempted to psycho analyse this like for the song.
Maybe he wants to take you to baadiyaha?

Is that a no or yes from you....bal taas lee noo sheeg.
User avatar
Twist
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Posts: 12420
Joined: Sat Jun 25, 2011 11:14 pm
Location: In your neighbors' lawn, stalkin' your mom

Re: Fell in Love With This Country Song ..

Post by Twist »

I think the psycho-analyzer is being psycho-analyzed! Go Veiled! :lol:
Beans
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight
Posts: 3364
Joined: Sun Jul 10, 2011 8:58 pm
Location: Where squirrels cross the road freely

Re: Fell in Love With This Country Song ..

Post by Beans »

Twist wrote:I think the psycho-analyzer is being psycho-analyzed! Go Veiled! :lol:
If i start it,maanta oo dhan ayaan mesha joogi.
VeiledGarbasar wrote:
Beans wrote:I am tempted to psycho analyse this like for the song.
Maybe he wants to take you to baadiyaha?

Is that a no or yes from you....bal taas lee noo sheeg.
Survival style? Waxaan ahay caasho microwave iyo coffee u baratey,miyi makaankey ma aha. :lol:
Locked
  • Similar Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post

Return to “General - General Discussions”