My biggest secret :(

Daily chitchat.

Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators

Forum rules
This General Forum is for general discussions from daily chitchat to more serious discussions among Somalinet Forums members. Please do not use it as your Personal Message center (PM). If you want to contact a particular person or a group of people, please use the PM feature. If you want to contact the moderators, pls PM them. If you insist leaving a public message for the mods or other members, it will be deleted.
User avatar
Ladyyonelove
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight
Posts: 3841
Joined: Wed Dec 08, 2010 3:49 pm

My biggest secret :(

Post by Ladyyonelove »

Is that




































I love watching youtube videos that are funny and laughing at people like this because although i have a dancing disability I would N E V E R record myself and put it up :mrgreen:



ps my fav part is the socks :lol: :lol:





User avatar
Ladyyonelove
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight
Posts: 3841
Joined: Wed Dec 08, 2010 3:49 pm

Re: My biggest secret :(

Post by Ladyyonelove »

Whhhaaattt no one else finds this funny??!! lool :lol:
User avatar
kcolbdgabaartii
Posts: 234
Joined: Mon Apr 09, 2012 10:28 am

Re: My biggest secret :(

Post by kcolbdgabaartii »

Ladyyonelove wrote:Is that




































I love watching youtube videos that are funny and laughing at people like this because although i have a dancing disability I would N E V E R record myself and put it up :mrgreen:



ps my fav part is the socks :lol: :lol:







:clap: :clap: :up:
User avatar
Twist
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Posts: 12420
Joined: Sat Jun 25, 2011 11:14 pm
Location: In your neighbors' lawn, stalkin' your mom

Re: My biggest secret :(

Post by Twist »

Ladyyonelove wrote:Is that


I love watching youtube videos that are funny and laughing at people like this because although i have a dancing disability I would N E V E R record myself and put it up :mrgreen:
You have a dancing disability? Any chance you're Muhubo fabulous?
User avatar
Ladyyonelove
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight
Posts: 3841
Joined: Wed Dec 08, 2010 3:49 pm

Re: My biggest secret :(

Post by Ladyyonelove »

Twist wrote:
Ladyyonelove wrote:Is that


I love watching youtube videos that are funny and laughing at people like this because although i have a dancing disability I would N E V E R record myself and put it up :mrgreen:
You have a dancing disability? Any chance you're Muhubo fabulous?

Lool i think my perfect english shows that I am infact am not MUUHABO HWAT AN FABULAAAS loool no kidding though that girl is funny :clap:
User avatar
Ladyyonelove
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight
Posts: 3841
Joined: Wed Dec 08, 2010 3:49 pm

Re: My biggest secret :(

Post by Ladyyonelove »

I cannot believe not alot of people enjoyed this video ! this saddens me lool this is by fart he funniest dance video i seen in ages lol :clap:
User avatar
Hepburn
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen
Posts: 594
Joined: Thu Apr 12, 2012 9:36 am
Location: All I need in this Site of sin, is me and Hipsterrunoff!.

Re: My biggest secret :(

Post by Hepburn »

Ladyyonelove wrote:I cannot believe not alot of people enjoyed this video ! this saddens me lool this is by fart he funniest dance video i seen in ages lol :clap:
I'm sure somewhere Muhubo fabulous is crying her eyes out because of your ability to write perfect English.
User avatar
Ladyyonelove
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight
Posts: 3841
Joined: Wed Dec 08, 2010 3:49 pm

Re: My biggest secret :(

Post by Ladyyonelove »

Hepburn wrote:
Ladyyonelove wrote:I cannot believe not alot of people enjoyed this video ! this saddens me lool this is by fart he funniest dance video i seen in ages lol :clap:
I'm sure somewhere Muhubo fabulous is crying her eyes out because of your ability to write perfect English.

Loooool thats what typing on a touch screen does to you.. I mean you would know if you could afford such a thing :?
User avatar
Hepburn
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen
Posts: 594
Joined: Thu Apr 12, 2012 9:36 am
Location: All I need in this Site of sin, is me and Hipsterrunoff!.

Re: My biggest secret :(

Post by Hepburn »

Ladyyonelove wrote:
Loooool thats what typing on a touch screen does to you.. I mean you would know if you could afford such a thing :?
But how can you afford touch screen, when you spend all of your money on fast food? :|
User avatar
Ladyyonelove
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight
Posts: 3841
Joined: Wed Dec 08, 2010 3:49 pm

Re: My biggest secret :(

Post by Ladyyonelove »

Hepburn wrote:
Ladyyonelove wrote:
Loooool thats what typing on a touch screen does to you.. I mean you would know if you could afford such a thing :?
But how can you afford touch screen, when you spend all of your money on fast food? :|

Apparently its something called "work" get it sweety :up:
User avatar
Hepburn
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen
Posts: 594
Joined: Thu Apr 12, 2012 9:36 am
Location: All I need in this Site of sin, is me and Hipsterrunoff!.

Re: My biggest secret :(

Post by Hepburn »

How can an obese person like yourself work? does your heart even take it?
User avatar
Ladyyonelove
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight
Posts: 3841
Joined: Wed Dec 08, 2010 3:49 pm

Re: My biggest secret :(

Post by Ladyyonelove »

Hepburn wrote:How can an obese person like yourself work? does your heart even take it?

OMG Child please get a life :arrow:
User avatar
miskeen86
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight
Posts: 1343
Joined: Mon Jul 11, 2011 6:59 pm

Re: My biggest secret :(

Post by miskeen86 »

Ladyyonelove wrote:
Hepburn wrote:How can an obese person like yourself work? does your heart even take it?

OMG Child please get a life :arrow:
u work at mcd? :lol: :lol: :lol:
User avatar
Ladyyonelove
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight
Posts: 3841
Joined: Wed Dec 08, 2010 3:49 pm

Re: My biggest secret :(

Post by Ladyyonelove »

miskeen86 wrote:
Ladyyonelove wrote:
Hepburn wrote:How can an obese person like yourself work? does your heart even take it?

OMG Child please get a life :arrow:
u work at mcd? :lol: :lol: :lol:
lool no I eat McD's like wtf doesn't :lol:
hipsterrunoff
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight
Posts: 3885
Joined: Fri Feb 24, 2012 7:00 pm

Re: My biggest secret :(

Post by hipsterrunoff »

Hepburn wrote:How can an obese person like yourself work? does your heart even take it?
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Locked
  • Similar Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post

Return to “General - General Discussions”