I've had enough of this double policy. Jihad is declared in Syria and places like Dammaj (Yemem) when they're fighting against Shia/Alawi but why wasn't it declared when Iraq got invaded? Why not when Somalia, Afghanistan or the many other Muslim nations were invaded?
I want good for all muslims however I don't pay any attention to talks such as 'Jihad is declared in the land of hebel' thanks to this ridiculous dual policy.
Jihad Declared in Syria
-
- Similar Topics
- Replies
- Views
- Last post
-
- 0 Replies
- 349 Views
-
Last post by Tanker
-
- 0 Replies
- 619 Views
-
Last post by knet
-
- 16 Replies
- 1340 Views
-
Last post by jamal9
-
- 4 Replies
- 969 Views
-
Last post by Cherine
-
- 19 Replies
- 3321 Views
-
Last post by eliteSomali
-
- 0 Replies
- 617 Views
-
Last post by newsbot
-
- 1 Replies
- 880 Views
-
Last post by waraabe251
-
- 10 Replies
- 2208 Views
-
Last post by Shilling
