I am confused with all this multi...nicks...wtf
Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators
Forum rules
This General Forum is for general discussions from daily chitchat to more serious discussions among Somalinet Forums members. Please do not use it as your Personal Message center (PM). If you want to contact a particular person or a group of people, please use the PM feature. If you want to contact the moderators, pls PM them. If you insist leaving a public message for the mods or other members, it will be deleted.
This General Forum is for general discussions from daily chitchat to more serious discussions among Somalinet Forums members. Please do not use it as your Personal Message center (PM). If you want to contact a particular person or a group of people, please use the PM feature. If you want to contact the moderators, pls PM them. If you insist leaving a public message for the mods or other members, it will be deleted.
- insightful
- SomaliNetizen

- Posts: 250
- Joined: Fri Jun 01, 2012 3:18 pm
- Location: FaraxZeroIncome iyo inta madax madow baa siman
Re: I am confused with all this multi...nicks...wtf
Maybe if it wasn't for the tight assed mods who ban people for e-sneezing, niggas wouldn't have to make so many nicks. 
- kambuli
- SomaliNet Super

- Posts: 17268
- Joined: Thu Jul 28, 2005 3:20 pm
- Location: Proud Toothless Old Faqash Woman
Re: I am confused with all this multi...nicks...wtf
I have asked this question again and again...When no one gave me a satisfactory answer, I reached my own conclusion;
Nin aan talin jirin haddii uu taliyo, nin aan tegi jirin baa tega...I think it is because of the new mods...Maybe
Nin aan talin jirin haddii uu taliyo, nin aan tegi jirin baa tega...I think it is because of the new mods...Maybe
-
- Similar Topics
- Replies
- Views
- Last post
-
- 10 Replies
- 1077 Views
-
Last post by Ladyyonelove
-
- 1 Replies
- 843 Views
-
Last post by zulaika
-
- 32 Replies
- 2686 Views
-
Last post by S-D-M
-
- 38 Replies
- 4369 Views
-
Last post by Cheroke
-
- 147 Replies
- 8716 Views
-
Last post by daiman
-
- 0 Replies
- 485 Views
-
Last post by Xamud.
-
- 4 Replies
- 930 Views
-
Last post by sahal80
-
- 11 Replies
- 2357 Views
-
Last post by TheMightyNomad
-
- 71 Replies
- 4582 Views
-
Last post by BaasAbuur
-
- 2 Replies
- 679 Views
-
Last post by ThisIsNotAbdi