Did you see MM yet?
Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators

LAST TUESDAY, I WENT TO THE THEATRE 15 MINUTES BEFORE THE SHOW AND IT WAS SOLD OUT.hipsterrunoff wrote:![]()
Did you see MM yet?


I KNOW.hipsterrunoff wrote:![]()
Matt Bomer is gay, boo boo. Don't even try.


hipsterrunoff wrote:![]()
Smh. Don't check for his AIDs carrying ass.



lmao, I can't see your pic.tightrope wrote:hipsterrunoff wrote:![]()
Smh. Don't check for his AIDs carrying ass.
GREAT IDEAKeyse_0208 wrote:instead of copying another forum we should be more original and use "somali faces" instead, i'll upload some somali when i ge home......

hipsterrunoff wrote:lmao, I can't see your pic.tightrope wrote:hipsterrunoff wrote:![]()
Smh. Don't check for his AIDs carrying ass.


if they aren't as good as these, they ain't going up... no niggasKeyse_0208 wrote:instead of copying another forum we should be more original and use "somali faces" instead, i'll upload some somali when i ge home......


http://media-cache.pinterest.com/upload ... GTMJB6.jpghipsterrunoff wrote:![]()
Wallahi, its not working for me.
