Wallahi I never knew Somaliland was booming this much til now
Somaliland Business Fair
Moderator: Moderators
- Methylamine
- SomaliNet Super

- Posts: 6362
- Joined: Sat Jan 01, 2011 7:22 pm
Somaliland Business Fair
So I just came back from the fair at Maansoor and I must say I'm pretty impressed. The new Toyota dealership were showing off the new Toyotas and the stalls were selling everything from clothes to toys to solar powered light bulbs
. I found it funny that something I bought from the dollar store costed about $30, but then again it was a green Nike track suit with Somaliland written on the back
.
Wallahi I never knew Somaliland was booming this much til now

Wallahi I never knew Somaliland was booming this much til now
- ZubeirAwal
- SomaliNet Super

- Posts: 15174
- Joined: Sat Mar 19, 2011 1:05 pm
- Location: No one feels safe from hypocrisy except the hypocrite.
Re: Somaliland Business Fair
PICS MAN, PICS.
- Methylamine
- SomaliNet Super

- Posts: 6362
- Joined: Sat Jan 01, 2011 7:22 pm
Re: Somaliland Business Fair
It's nearly impossible to upload with this Internet here lol. It's good at downloading but horrible at uploading

- ZubeirAwal
- SomaliNet Super

- Posts: 15174
- Joined: Sat Mar 19, 2011 1:05 pm
- Location: No one feels safe from hypocrisy except the hypocrite.
Re: Somaliland Business Fair
Save'em and when u come back to england upload'embariis567 wrote:It's nearly impossible to upload with this Internet here lol. It's good at downloading but horrible at uploading![]()
- Thuganomics
- Posts: 14075
- Joined: Wed Sep 08, 2010 12:56 pm
- Location: Arguments gain nothing but resentment, Disscussion however creates learning
- Mr_Alfaas
- SomaliNet Heavyweight

- Posts: 3439
- Joined: Thu Dec 31, 2009 2:16 pm
- Location: Hargeysa...The Diamond City of Somaliland
Re: Somaliland Business Fair
Well Done.........................Keep the Good Work Continue
Re: Somaliland Business Fair
I was there too, the Asal business fair was off the chain. Reer-Ottawa came to Hargeisa heavy this yearbariis567 wrote:So I just came back from the fair at Maansoor and I must say I'm pretty impressed. The new Toyota dealership were showing off the new Toyotas and the stalls were selling everything from clothes to toys to solar powered light bulbs. I found it funny that something I bought from the dollar store costed about $30, but then again it was a green Nike track suit with Somaliland written on the back
.
Wallahi I never knew Somaliland was booming this much til now![]()
- Methylamine
- SomaliNet Super

- Posts: 6362
- Joined: Sat Jan 01, 2011 7:22 pm
Re: Somaliland Business Fair
^yeaaaaaaah wallahi so many ppl I know from back home are here 
Re: Somaliland Business Fair
you said you live in Barhaven how old are you, I think I know youbariis567 wrote:^yeaaaaaaah wallahi so many ppl I know from back home are here
- Mr_Alfaas
- SomaliNet Heavyweight

- Posts: 3439
- Joined: Thu Dec 31, 2009 2:16 pm
- Location: Hargeysa...The Diamond City of Somaliland
Re: Somaliland Business Fair
Garad are u still in Hargeysa or are u back
-
Landerious
- Posts: 228
- Joined: Wed Jul 20, 2011 7:27 am
- Location: Madgascar
Re: Somaliland Business Fair
Wow, u can buy new Toyota models in Somaliland now, huh?bariis567 wrote:So I just came back from the fair at Maansoor and I must say I'm pretty impressed. The new Toyota dealership were showing off the new Toyotas and the stalls were selling everything from clothes to toys to solar powered light bulbs. I found it funny that something I bought from the dollar store costed about $30, but then again it was a green Nike track suit with Somaliland written on the back
.
Wallahi I never knew Somaliland was booming this much til now![]()
Re: Somaliland Business Fair
Solar powered light bulbs aren't new though. I remember seeing them in a relative's front garden a few years back.
Energy savers:

-
- Similar Topics
- Replies
- Views
- Last post
-
- 9 Replies
- 1342 Views
-
Last post by Madelina
-
- 0 Replies
- 571 Views
-
Last post by HaragWafi85
-
- 1 Replies
- 564 Views
-
Last post by Siciid85
-
- 1 Replies
- 788 Views
-
Last post by Waachis
-
- 21 Replies
- 2318 Views
-
Last post by Goljano Lion
-
- 2 Replies
- 840 Views
-
Last post by theyuusuf143
-
- 5 Replies
- 796 Views
-
Last post by LaY-D_LicK
-
- 0 Replies
- 1593 Views
-
Last post by Adan_1
-
- 20 Replies
- 3028 Views
-
Last post by LeJusticier
-
- 0 Replies
- 455 Views
-
Last post by llama999