Why I'd Support Farmaajo
Moderator: Moderators
- AbdiWahab252
- SomaliNet Super

- Posts: 56715
- Joined: Mon Jul 14, 2003 7:00 pm
- Location: Unity. Strength. Capital.
Re: Why I'd Support Farmaajo
I would rather support my friend of many years, Gonjeex
He was a dedicated civil servant and did wonders for the Somiraqi oil refinery
He is the only Marexan I would support 
-
- Similar Topics
- Replies
- Views
- Last post
-
- 2 Replies
- 6 Views
-
Last post by FAH1223
-
- 5 Replies
- 930 Views
-
Last post by grandpakhalif
-
- 2 Replies
- 1051 Views
-
Last post by Basra-
-
- 1 Replies
- 498 Views
-
Last post by OliveOil
-
- 14 Replies
- 1491 Views
-
Last post by Smile-LiKe-SuN-RiSE
-
- 16 Replies
- 1830 Views
-
Last post by Gubbet
-
- 37 Replies
- 2930 Views
-
Last post by Monsieur
-
- 1 Replies
- 467 Views
-
Last post by zingii
-
- 4 Replies
- 763 Views
-
Last post by knet
-
- 12 Replies
- 2055 Views
-
Last post by Typhoon