scientist oday

Daily chitchat.

Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators

Forum rules
This General Forum is for general discussions from daily chitchat to more serious discussions among Somalinet Forums members. Please do not use it as your Personal Message center (PM). If you want to contact a particular person or a group of people, please use the PM feature. If you want to contact the moderators, pls PM them. If you insist leaving a public message for the mods or other members, it will be deleted.
ElfRuler
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight
Posts: 1811
Joined: Mon May 21, 2012 7:25 pm
Location: A labyrinth of swamps and channels

Re: scientist oday

Post by ElfRuler »

Big facial shape difference???

Image
User avatar
TeAmo
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight
Posts: 3100
Joined: Sun May 20, 2012 2:29 pm
Location: STOMP STOMP STOMP was the noise the fat little troll made.

Re: scientist oday

Post by TeAmo »

Image
User avatar
sahal80
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Posts: 21185
Joined: Sun Jan 08, 2012 1:49 pm

Re: scientist oday

Post by sahal80 »

TeAmo wrote:Image
I will post for you a girl so you can see she is not a typical xalimo
Image
User avatar
sahal80
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Posts: 21185
Joined: Sun Jan 08, 2012 1:49 pm

Re: scientist oday

Post by sahal80 »

I'm starting to get doubt about teamo being half arab. She can't tell the arabic features while when I go to the masjid arabs call me yaa xadrami, yaabasraawi.
ElfRuler
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight
Posts: 1811
Joined: Mon May 21, 2012 7:25 pm
Location: A labyrinth of swamps and channels

Re: scientist oday

Post by ElfRuler »

sahal80 wrote:I'm starting to get doubt about teamo being half arab. She can't tell the arabic features while when I go to the masjid arabs call me yaa xadrami, yaabasraawi.
Image
User avatar
Rabshoole
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Posts: 10610
Joined: Fri Nov 30, 2001 7:00 pm
Location: Midwest

Re: scientist oday

Post by Rabshoole »

Sahal80 wrote:Firstly don't fock up my thread with ugly pics.
DR-YALAXOOW wrote:those pictures are coming if you dont stop believing that your not a BLACK AFRICAN. not only a black african. a SKINNY 85 POUND BLACK african :up: .. your not caucasian ! your not arab. your not white.. waryaaa mr skinny yur a somali/ black/ sub sahara African.. pictures are coming my nigger!!! ahahahaha


hiloowle thay are coming sxb!!!


:lol: :lol: :deadrose:
User avatar
Somaliman50
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Posts: 5850
Joined: Fri Oct 17, 2008 5:11 pm

Re: scientist oday

Post by Somaliman50 »

Rabshoole wrote:
Sahal80 wrote:Firstly don't fock up my thread with ugly pics.
DR-YALAXOOW wrote:those pictures are coming if you dont stop believing that your not a BLACK AFRICAN. not only a black african. a SKINNY 85 POUND BLACK african :up: .. your not caucasian ! your not arab. your not white.. waryaaa mr skinny yur a somali/ black/ sub sahara African.. pictures are coming my nigger!!! ahahahaha


hiloowle thay are coming sxb!!!


:lol: :lol: :deadrose:
:lol: yalaxoow is a natural comedian
User avatar
TeAmo
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight
Posts: 3100
Joined: Sun May 20, 2012 2:29 pm
Location: STOMP STOMP STOMP was the noise the fat little troll made.

Re: scientist oday

Post by TeAmo »

sahal80 wrote:I'm starting to get doubt about teamo being half arab. She can't tell the arabic features while when I go to the masjid arabs call me yaa xadrami, yaabasraawi.
Where did I say I was half Arab? :? I said my granfather is Yemenese and my mother is half Yemenese and my dad is Somali add it up, it barely makes me Arab.

Those men in the picture just look Somali to me they're just light skin that's all, I didn't know being light skin could make you Arab :?
Wallahi you claim to be Arab more than my mum ever does, I don't think I've ever heard her say she is Arab.

You are a Black Somali African be proud :som: :som:
User avatar
Rabshoole
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Posts: 10610
Joined: Fri Nov 30, 2001 7:00 pm
Location: Midwest

Re: scientist oday

Post by Rabshoole »

abakar20 wrote:
Rabshoole wrote:
Sahal80 wrote:Firstly don't fock up my thread with ugly pics.
DR-YALAXOOW wrote:those pictures are coming if you dont stop believing that your not a BLACK AFRICAN. not only a black african. a SKINNY 85 POUND BLACK african :up: .. your not caucasian ! your not arab. your not white.. waryaaa mr skinny yur a somali/ black/ sub sahara African.. pictures are coming my nigger!!! ahahahaha


hiloowle thay are coming sxb!!!


:lol: :deadrose:
:lol: yalaxoow is a natural comedian
Yes Indeed :lol:
User avatar
sahal80
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Posts: 21185
Joined: Sun Jan 08, 2012 1:49 pm

Re: scientist oday

Post by sahal80 »

TeAmo wrote:
sahal80 wrote:I'm starting to get doubt about teamo being half arab. She can't tell the arabic features while when I go to the masjid arabs call me yaa xadrami, yaabasraawi.


Those men in the picture just look Somali to me they're just light skin that's all, I didn't know being light skin could make you Arab :?
Wallahi you claim to be Arab more than my mum ever does, I don't think I've ever heard her say she is Arab.

You are a Black Somali African be proud :som: :som:
don't call me a black. I didn't say I'm an arab, I'm somali. I was talking about having a caucasian body, being fit more in their men but the reer baadiyo have changed it into arab topic!
as for the pics N0. Its not a somalithing, we have more. Dr abdi arifi is related to me, he is a vaterian doctor who is the director alwabra wildlife preservation in qatar, there are white, arab doctors yet he is the director. his name is full in gluftimes
because he is normal to them, but you can't tell since you don't know the differences.
Image
Executive
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Posts: 13911
Joined: Wed Jun 21, 2006 6:08 pm

Re: scientist oday

Post by Executive »

Sahal you posted a pic of one of my uncles :shock: ar ma taqaan
Enlightened~Sista
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Posts: 10831
Joined: Fri Feb 29, 2008 4:55 am
Location: Stonetown, Zanzibar

Re: scientist oday

Post by Enlightened~Sista »

Hiloowle wrote:Dr yalaxoow sawirada so geli plz :lol: :lol: :lol:

:lol: :up:
Enlightened~Sista
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Posts: 10831
Joined: Fri Feb 29, 2008 4:55 am
Location: Stonetown, Zanzibar

Re: scientist oday

Post by Enlightened~Sista »

sahal80 wrote:I'm starting to get doubt about teamo being half arab. She can't tell the arabic features while when I go to the masjid arabs call me yaa xadrami, yaabasraawi.


Yaakhi guul ghair hal kalaam. We've all seen your pic and there's nothing remotely Arab about your look, in fact you look like fresh off the boat Somali. Keep dreaming.
User avatar
sahal80
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Posts: 21185
Joined: Sun Jan 08, 2012 1:49 pm

Re: scientist oday

Post by sahal80 »

Executive wrote:Sahal you posted a pic of one of my uncles :shock: ar ma taqaan
Give me the first letter of his name.
User avatar
TeAmo
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight
Posts: 3100
Joined: Sun May 20, 2012 2:29 pm
Location: STOMP STOMP STOMP was the noise the fat little troll made.

Re: scientist oday

Post by TeAmo »

sahal80 wrote:
TeAmo wrote:
sahal80 wrote:I'm starting to get doubt about teamo being half arab. She can't tell the arabic features while when I go to the masjid arabs call me yaa xadrami, yaabasraawi.


Those men in the picture just look Somali to me they're just light skin that's all, I didn't know being light skin could make you Arab :?
Wallahi you claim to be Arab more than my mum ever does, I don't think I've ever heard her say she is Arab.

You are a Black Somali African be proud :som: :som:
don't call me a black. I didn't say I'm an arab, I'm somali. I was talking about having a caucasian body, being fit more in their men but the reer baadiyo have changed it into arab topic!
as for the pics N0. Its not a somalithing, we have more. Dr abdi arifi is related to me, he is a vaterian doctUor who is the director alwabra wildlife preservation in qatar, there are white, arab doctors yet he is the director. his name is full in gluftimes
because he is normal to them, but you can't tell since you don't know the differences.
Image

Sorry you lost me, what point are you trying to make with this animal doctor?
Locked
  • Similar Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post

Return to “General - General Discussions”