skype with my cousins and family members

Daily chitchat.

Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators

Forum rules
This General Forum is for general discussions from daily chitchat to more serious discussions among Somalinet Forums members. Please do not use it as your Personal Message center (PM). If you want to contact a particular person or a group of people, please use the PM feature. If you want to contact the moderators, pls PM them. If you insist leaving a public message for the mods or other members, it will be deleted.
User avatar
qoraxeey
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Posts: 20485
Joined: Sat Dec 05, 2009 12:37 pm
Location: Im special

skype with my cousins and family members

Post by qoraxeey »

damn things around the world is getting hard

bad economy everywhere


God bless my couins .. love them :clap:
User avatar
DANGIRL
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Posts: 12793
Joined: Wed Dec 03, 2003 7:00 pm
Location: .....

Re: skype with my cousins and family members

Post by DANGIRL »

Qoraxeey, I have a cousin who's an engineer( petroleum engineering) that I can hook up with it?
User avatar
qoraxeey
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Posts: 20485
Joined: Sat Dec 05, 2009 12:37 pm
Location: Im special

Re: skype with my cousins and family members

Post by qoraxeey »

DANGIRL wrote:Qoraxeey, I have a cousin who's an engineer( petroleum engineering) that I can hook up with it?

Danny Boy maxaa iga rabtaa walaal :x
User avatar
TeAmo
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight
Posts: 3100
Joined: Sun May 20, 2012 2:29 pm
Location: STOMP STOMP STOMP was the noise the fat little troll made.

Re: skype with my cousins and family members

Post by TeAmo »

DANGIRL wrote:Qoraxeey, I have a cousin who's an engineer( petroleum engineering) that I can hook up with it?
She turned down so many of my offers. I think Qoraxeey is confused about her sexuality :sitdown:
User avatar
qoraxeey
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Posts: 20485
Joined: Sat Dec 05, 2009 12:37 pm
Location: Im special

Re: skype with my cousins and family members

Post by qoraxeey »

TeAmo wrote:
DANGIRL wrote:Qoraxeey, I have a cousin who's an engineer( petroleum engineering) that I can hook up with it?
She turned down so many of my offers. I think Qoraxeey is confused about her sexuality :sitdown:

Im saving myself for a man that deserves me :roll:
User avatar
TeAmo
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight
Posts: 3100
Joined: Sun May 20, 2012 2:29 pm
Location: STOMP STOMP STOMP was the noise the fat little troll made.

Re: skype with my cousins and family members

Post by TeAmo »

And how will you find that man who deserves you?
User avatar
DANGIRL
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Posts: 12793
Joined: Wed Dec 03, 2003 7:00 pm
Location: .....

Re: skype with my cousins and family members

Post by DANGIRL »

Sistah , I'm looking out for your interest. :(
caburiye1
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight
Posts: 1831
Joined: Mon Jul 04, 2011 6:46 pm

Re: skype with my cousins and family members

Post by caburiye1 »

Qoraxeey,

What about My Cousin In Tensta alle, Stockholm, Sweden.

he is Sacad and you are mareexaan. The kids would be saleebaan.

Sacad + Mareexaan= Saleebaan Kids.
hipsterrunoff
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight
Posts: 3885
Joined: Fri Feb 24, 2012 7:00 pm

Re: skype with my cousins and family members

Post by hipsterrunoff »

No, I know you're trolling Qoraxeey. :ufdup: You were offered an ENGINEERING STUDENT cod damnit.
User avatar
miskeen86
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight
Posts: 1343
Joined: Mon Jul 11, 2011 6:59 pm

Re: skype with my cousins and family members

Post by miskeen86 »

caburiye1 wrote:Qoraxeey,

What about My Cousin In Tensta alle, Stockholm, Sweden.

he is Sacad and you are mareexaan. The kids would be saleebaan.

Sacad + Mareexaan= Saleebaan Kids.
how did you come up with that qabil math? help me with this, right side qabil is the father.

Issaq + MJ = ?
Mareexaan + MJ = ?
Issaq + Mareexaan = ?
Locked
  • Similar Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post

Return to “General - General Discussions”