where is abdiwahab the moryaan kingpin

Daily chitchat.

Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators

Forum rules
This General Forum is for general discussions from daily chitchat to more serious discussions among Somalinet Forums members. Please do not use it as your Personal Message center (PM). If you want to contact a particular person or a group of people, please use the PM feature. If you want to contact the moderators, pls PM them. If you insist leaving a public message for the mods or other members, it will be deleted.
User avatar
Eaglehawk
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight
Posts: 3557
Joined: Sun Dec 27, 2009 3:33 pm
Location: God, Clan and Country
Contact:

where is abdiwahab the moryaan kingpin

Post by Eaglehawk »

ii waran abdiwahab saxib

abdiwahabow, I have been looking around for investment, I want to turn my equities into tangible fixed assets and I need your non conventual consultancy advice into the anarchy market of somalia
The western financial empire is going to hell, and I don`t trust the whiteman when he is facing destitution in the face, we know what came after weimar republics economic woes

what I want to know is; can one get internet connection in remote areas and what are the prices of farms and coastal properties and what is the price of laborers per hour

give me national figures
  • Similar Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post

Return to “General - General Discussions”