PM visit Puntland

Daily chitchat on Somali politics.

Moderator: Moderators

User avatar
Adali
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Posts: 10587
Joined: Fri Dec 09, 2011 4:04 pm
Location: Throw me to the hyenas and I will return laughing as the pack leader.

Re: PM visit Puntland

Post by Adali »

original dervish wrote:Faced with a blatantly obvious truth they`re....... :umad:
as a dhulbahante you should be a peacemaker, and bring Ogaden and Marehan into an alliance, that should be your agenda, instead you insult Beesha Sade with these lies and accusations, you are confused, what do you benefit from having Marehan and OG go at it, aren't we both your allies. :lol:

either way, focus on getting back Lascaanod.
User avatar
juelz
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen
Posts: 639
Joined: Fri Oct 22, 2004 9:41 pm
Location: columbus,ohio

Re: PM visit Puntland

Post by juelz »

when I said kinfolks I meant people in puntland afterall he holds this seat as a representative of Darood clan . No matter how much shit we talk on this site , marexaan are afterall our brothers.
User avatar
Adali
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Posts: 10587
Joined: Fri Dec 09, 2011 4:04 pm
Location: Throw me to the hyenas and I will return laughing as the pack leader.

Re: PM visit Puntland

Post by Adali »

juelz wrote:when I said kinfolks I meant people in puntland afterall he holds this seat as a representative of Darood clan . No matter how much shit we talk on this site , marexaan are afterall our brothers.
look at this dhoocil, a biitch nigga thats the shittt i don't like, you will never see a Marehan calaacal like this, we are not related you lowly shameless midgaan. :lol:
Locked
  • Similar Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post

Return to “Politics - General Discussions”