Shut down Political Section.
Moderator: Moderators
-
The`Republic
- SomaliNet Heavyweight

- Posts: 4133
- Joined: Tue Aug 14, 2007 6:28 pm
Shut down Political Section.
What a cesspool of ignorance and degeneracy this section has becom. HAG, some groups are not Somali, Irirism, hyper proliferated tribal thinking. I mean it is just plain retarded.
One could say I am original tribal connoisseur here. I would argu kine was for different reasons and legitimate. Hassan Shikh is my president, I have said more than once HAG is a boogeyman som Daroods are using, I respect th Somalinimo and dignity of all especially the least of these lik Madhiban amd Bantu, etc.
What has been engineereed here the last couple of months is really just pathetic and tasteless.
One could say I am original tribal connoisseur here. I would argu kine was for different reasons and legitimate. Hassan Shikh is my president, I have said more than once HAG is a boogeyman som Daroods are using, I respect th Somalinimo and dignity of all especially the least of these lik Madhiban amd Bantu, etc.
What has been engineereed here the last couple of months is really just pathetic and tasteless.
-
Kafkaesque
- SomaliNetizen

- Posts: 527
- Joined: Mon Mar 18, 2013 9:11 am
Re: Shut down Political Section.
But you are one of them. I predict that you will continue on your path.
Re: Shut down Political Section.
The most depressing thing is many non-members get their news from here without really knowing the ill intention of the poster. A friend of mine was discussing politics with a group of us and using one of Hutukings topics to justify his anti-hawiye stance, I asked him where he heard it from and said he read it online, remind u this guy doesn't really follow politics like that.


Re: Shut down Political Section.
As astonishing as this sounds, I agree. What I see there is really rather pathetic.
We either need to shut this place down and get rid of the rookie peasants or we need a complete revamp pf this section.
If it's the latter, then please Voltage..............lead us
We either need to shut this place down and get rid of the rookie peasants or we need a complete revamp pf this section.
If it's the latter, then please Voltage..............lead us
- Transformer
- SomaliNetizen

- Posts: 704
- Joined: Sat Feb 17, 2007 1:11 am
- Location: Lost in Mars since 1969...
Re: Shut down Political Section.
Shut the fuck up!
-
original dervish
- SomaliNet Super

- Posts: 29468
- Joined: Mon Aug 22, 2005 5:08 pm
-
The_Patriot
- SomaliNet Super

- Posts: 20702
- Joined: Wed Jun 28, 2006 9:39 am
Re: Shut down Political Section.
The Irony is this lad and his cronies are against talking ill of hutus or to be precise HAG. Yet you will see him engaged in heated arguements about SL/Isaaq etc.
Voltage et al Iidoorka amaanka sii. Secondly if the PM was non Marexan everyonr in this sight knows you would have been the leading opposition against HAG. This site would have been damped with a heap of Your critisms against qoslaaye.I think its high time you visited your optician who would correct your vision that has always blurred your judgement with Qabilsm.
Voltage et al Iidoorka amaanka sii. Secondly if the PM was non Marexan everyonr in this sight knows you would have been the leading opposition against HAG. This site would have been damped with a heap of Your critisms against qoslaaye.I think its high time you visited your optician who would correct your vision that has always blurred your judgement with Qabilsm.
Re: Shut down Political Section.
^You and saciid the most sickest individuals on snet.
-
The_Patriot
- SomaliNet Super

- Posts: 20702
- Joined: Wed Jun 28, 2006 9:39 am
Re: Shut down Political Section.
I do beleive you are one of the sickest qabileyste in this forum who tries to hide behind humor and acting cool.Advo wrote:^You and saciid the most sickest individuals on snet.
lads like you are multi faced, conniving hypocrites. Dont expect me to rub your shoulders when you exhibit all symptoms of muriyanism.
Being Ilkoyar does not necessary mean you are above the law.
Re: Shut down Political Section.
The_Patriot wrote:I do beleive you are one of the sickest qabileyste in this forum who tries to hide behind humor and acting cool.Advo wrote:^You and saciid the most sickest individuals on snet.
lads like you are multi faced, conniving hypocrites.
I don't usually find myself agreeing with a Cagdheer individual, but this I agree.
Fake people
-
oxymoron
- SomaliNet Heavyweight

- Posts: 2505
- Joined: Tue Jul 05, 2011 10:39 am
- Location: Your BS starts and dies in Xamar, where you can't even go swimming without your Adoon boyfriends.
Re: Shut down Political Section.
Voltage believes HAG will save him, the way JVA saved him. But reality will be spoken here on Somalinet political forum, no matter how ugly the political reality in Somalia gets.
- gurey25
- SomaliNet Super

- Posts: 19349
- Joined: Thu Apr 15, 2004 7:00 pm
- Location: you dont wana know, trust me.
- Contact:
Re: Shut down Political Section.
What i find disgusting the need to hide his qabiliism, behind things like nationalism, and some like starkast using religion astakhfurula.The_Patriot wrote:The Irony is this lad and his cronies are against talking ill of hutus or to be precise HAG. Yet you will see him engaged in heated arguements about SL/Isaaq etc.
Voltage et al Iidoorka amaanka sii. Secondly if the PM was non Marexan everyonr in this sight knows you would have been the leading opposition against HAG. This site would have been damped with a heap of Your critisms against qoslaaye.I think its high time you visited your optician who would correct your vision that has always blurred your judgement with Qabilsm.
be honest we are all qabilists, once voltage admits this he can move on and control his virulent qabilism.
-
grandpakhalif
- SomaliNet Super

- Posts: 30687
- Joined: Tue Sep 01, 2009 10:32 am
- Location: Darul Kufr
- Contact:
Re: Shut down Political Section.
gurey is right, healthy tribalism is good for the soul...
-
original dervish
- SomaliNet Super

- Posts: 29468
- Joined: Mon Aug 22, 2005 5:08 pm
Re: Shut down Political Section.
We are all Somali`s and know each other.
Qabilism affects us all.
Just stand up and tell the group.."I`m a qabilist".
Qabilism affects us all.
Just stand up and tell the group.."I`m a qabilist".
-
original dervish
- SomaliNet Super

- Posts: 29468
- Joined: Mon Aug 22, 2005 5:08 pm
Re: Shut down Political Section.
We are all Somali`s and know each other.
Qabilism affects us all.
Just stand up and tell the group.."I`m a qabilist".
Qabilism affects us all.
Just stand up and tell the group.."I`m a qabilist".
-
- Similar Topics
- Replies
- Views
- Last post
-
- 3 Replies
- 541 Views
-
Last post by Newboy
-
- 18 Replies
- 4522 Views
-
Last post by sahal80
-
- 3 Replies
- 1177 Views
-
Last post by sahal80
-
- 30 Replies
- 5434 Views
-
Last post by theyuusuf143
-
- 1 Replies
- 807 Views
-
Last post by GIJaamac
-
- 0 Replies
- 730 Views
-
Last post by Goljano Lion
-
- 9 Replies
- 1602 Views
-
Last post by saacJabshee
-
- 9 Replies
- 2271 Views
-
Last post by AwRastaale
-
- 3 Replies
- 990 Views
-
Last post by SimplySerene