Somalis in the UK are inferior to everyone proof

Daily chitchat.

Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators

Forum rules
This General Forum is for general discussions from daily chitchat to more serious discussions among Somalinet Forums members. Please do not use it as your Personal Message center (PM). If you want to contact a particular person or a group of people, please use the PM feature. If you want to contact the moderators, pls PM them. If you insist leaving a public message for the mods or other members, it will be deleted.
hydrogen
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Posts: 9607
Joined: Sat Dec 22, 2012 2:44 pm
Location: Leicester

Re: Somalis in the UK are inferior to everyone proof

Post by hydrogen »

It's funny because Somalis are killing each other because of qabiil superiority whilst their kids are doing that all over the world. :dead:

Waste of blood if you ask me. I bet that boy just came back from a deep f*cking in the ass by a Jamaican.
BantuAliyonKismayo
Posts: 242
Joined: Fri Jun 14, 2013 12:59 pm

Re: Somalis in the UK are inferior to everyone proof

Post by BantuAliyonKismayo »

He probably went to their house thinking "oh i have jilac hair" because somali are half arab :snoop:
User avatar
Adali
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Posts: 10587
Joined: Fri Dec 09, 2011 4:04 pm
Location: Throw me to the hyenas and I will return laughing as the pack leader.

Re: Somalis in the UK are inferior to everyone proof

Post by Adali »

the only inferior person is Hydrogen, I knew this character wasn't Somali, its probably bantu. Just look at that title, no one thinks like that in the UK, except for a very few Jareers.

Indian/Asian girls love Somali guys, of course their parents do not approve, they don't approve of anything, if its a pakistani they will not approve of indian and vice versa, this is because they are extremely traditional and they will only approve of someone from their caste.

Indian girls :up: :rose:
User avatar
Adali
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Posts: 10587
Joined: Fri Dec 09, 2011 4:04 pm
Location: Throw me to the hyenas and I will return laughing as the pack leader.

Re: Somalis in the UK are inferior to everyone proof

Post by Adali »

hydrogen wrote:It's funny because Somalis are killing each other because of qabiil superiority whilst their kids are doing that all over the world. :dead:

Waste of blood if you ask me. I bet that boy just came back from a deep f*cking in the ass by a Jamaican.
Mods ban this danyeer, its glaringly obvious this thing isn't Somali at all. :lol:
hydrogen
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Posts: 9607
Joined: Sat Dec 22, 2012 2:44 pm
Location: Leicester

Re: Somalis in the UK are inferior to everyone proof

Post by hydrogen »

Adali wrote:the only inferior person is Hydrogen, I knew this character wasn't Somali, its probably bantu. Just look at that title, no one thinks like that in the UK, except for a very few Jareers.

Indian/Asian girls love Somali guys, of course their parents do not approve, they don't approve of anything, if its a pakistani they will not approve of indian and vice versa, this is because they are extremely traditional and they will only approve of someone from their caste.

Indian girls :up: :rose:
Keep lying to yourself, this is how inferior Somalis in the UK are, even the Nigerian guys dont want Somali girls.

This happened a few hours ago:

Image
Last edited by hydrogen on Thu Aug 01, 2013 10:32 am, edited 1 time in total.
hydrogen
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Posts: 9607
Joined: Sat Dec 22, 2012 2:44 pm
Location: Leicester

Re: Somalis in the UK are inferior to everyone proof

Post by hydrogen »

Adali wrote:
hydrogen wrote:It's funny because Somalis are killing each other because of qabiil superiority whilst their kids are doing that all over the world. :dead:

Waste of blood if you ask me. I bet that boy just came back from a deep f*cking in the ass by a Jamaican.
Mods ban this danyeer, its glaringly obvious this thing isn't Somali at all. :lol:
I wish I wasn't lol. Sadly I am though.
User avatar
Adali
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Posts: 10587
Joined: Fri Dec 09, 2011 4:04 pm
Location: Throw me to the hyenas and I will return laughing as the pack leader.

Re: Somalis in the UK are inferior to everyone proof

Post by Adali »

why are you pretending to be Somali, be content with who you are, there is nothing wrong with being Jareer.
hydrogen
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Posts: 9607
Joined: Sat Dec 22, 2012 2:44 pm
Location: Leicester

Re: Somalis in the UK are inferior to everyone proof

Post by hydrogen »

Keep sugar coating it

Image
hydrogen
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Posts: 9607
Joined: Sat Dec 22, 2012 2:44 pm
Location: Leicester

Re: Somalis in the UK are inferior to everyone proof

Post by hydrogen »

Adali wrote:why are you pretending to be Somali, be content with who you are, there is nothing wrong with being Jareer.
Who in their right mind would pretend to be Somali? Also, you're giving blacks too much credit why would they bother learning Somali when they hate you :dead:
User avatar
Adali
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Posts: 10587
Joined: Fri Dec 09, 2011 4:04 pm
Location: Throw me to the hyenas and I will return laughing as the pack leader.

Re: Somalis in the UK are inferior to everyone proof

Post by Adali »

hydrogen wrote:
Adali wrote:why are you pretending to be Somali, be content with who you are, there is nothing wrong with being Jareer.
Who in their right mind would pretend to be Somali? Also, you're giving blacks too much credit why would they bother learning Somali when they hate you :dead:
you don't understand Somali, I have seen you numerous times asking for translation, its so obvious, now piss off you cheeky monkey.
hydrogen
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Posts: 9607
Joined: Sat Dec 22, 2012 2:44 pm
Location: Leicester

Re: Somalis in the UK are inferior to everyone proof

Post by hydrogen »

Adali wrote: you don't understand Somali, I have seen you numerous times asking for translation, its so obvious, now piss off you cheeky monkey.
Fail. But you're closer to be a monkey than me :up: :-@

You dumb Marehaan piece of boon trash, go and eat your bananas you stupid imbecile
User avatar
Adali
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Posts: 10587
Joined: Fri Dec 09, 2011 4:04 pm
Location: Throw me to the hyenas and I will return laughing as the pack leader.

Re: Somalis in the UK are inferior to everyone proof

Post by Adali »

hydrogen wrote:
Adali wrote: you don't understand Somali, I have seen you numerous times asking for translation, its so obvious, now piss off you cheeky monkey.
Fail. But you're closer to be a monkey than me :up: :-@

You dumb Marehaan piece of boon trash, go and eat your bananas you stupid imbecile
War yaa ilahay yiqaan, for heavens sake Mods ban this cross dressing jareer homosexual, we have enough self haters here we do not need some foreigner deliberately trashing our name in UK. :lol:
hydrogen
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Posts: 9607
Joined: Sat Dec 22, 2012 2:44 pm
Location: Leicester

Re: Somalis in the UK are inferior to everyone proof

Post by hydrogen »

Adali wrote: War yaa ilahay yiqaan, for heavens sake Mods ban this cross dressing jareer homosexual, we have enough self haters here we do not need some foreigner deliberately trashing our name in UK. :lol:
You're honestly so stupid it's unbelievable. I'm one person how can I trash Somalis (my self) when 97% of people in London view Somalis or "Somalians" as inferior anyway? What is there even to trash?

You have blacks tweeting "I would never marry a Somalian" and here you are too busy arguing with me about whether I'm Somali or not. Real f*cking clever :up:
The fact that you're insecure is clear too, I've trashed blacks day in and out on here but you're self-hatred is blinding you from seeing that or acknowledging it and you only notice my criticism of Somalis.

If I wanted to trash myself I would of f*cking done it idiot.



"shirwac Qasim 2 weeks ago
hehe im somali and this is funny shit hahhahah"
User avatar
Adali
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Posts: 10587
Joined: Fri Dec 09, 2011 4:04 pm
Location: Throw me to the hyenas and I will return laughing as the pack leader.

Re: Somalis in the UK are inferior to everyone proof

Post by Adali »

Mods Inshallah when you read these comments, fadlan take appropriate actions, delete this thread and ban hydrogen permanently.
hydrogen
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Posts: 9607
Joined: Sat Dec 22, 2012 2:44 pm
Location: Leicester

Re: Somalis in the UK are inferior to everyone proof

Post by hydrogen »

Adali wrote:Mods Inshallah when you read these comments, fadlan take appropriate actions, delete this thread and ban hydrogen permanently.
LOL the truth hurts, look at my location "primates in their unconscious bliss" go back to insulting hutus and idoor whilst a marehaan woman's hijab is spat on by a group of black girls somewhere in London. It doesn't matter as long as you're unaware.

Why should they ban me? Why don't they ban every qabiilist?
Locked
  • Similar Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post

Return to “General - General Discussions”