This probably makes some of you proud and happy, whilst some will feel sorry and ashamed. This man said to himself if I am being called a tanzanian I might aswell become a tanzanian and now he is a citizen there. This is the bantus have to live and smile whilst this is happening to them. Why does it continue? Why are the weak constantly stamp on and robbed of their dignity by defaming us. After all you have done to us are we still supposed to feel sorry for the current hardships you are under? this is how I see it. If you have peace and stability in Somalia, the bantus will lead a life of fear and embarrassment. So somehow instability is good.Mr Kizito is happy and safe. No longer disgraced, no longer verbally and racially abused. At the end you can see he is dancing with maybe friends and family. Mr Kizito is a man today who is content with what he has and his memories of Somali no longer sting. Can we say the same thing for the people he has left being (his oppressors) ? I doubt





, disgraced that you are one of the noble sons of Habar Gangsters 