Estimate your last day

Daily chitchat.

Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators

Forum rules
This General Forum is for general discussions from daily chitchat to more serious discussions among Somalinet Forums members. Please do not use it as your Personal Message center (PM). If you want to contact a particular person or a group of people, please use the PM feature. If you want to contact the moderators, pls PM them. If you insist leaving a public message for the mods or other members, it will be deleted.
User avatar
ZubeirAwal
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Posts: 15174
Joined: Sat Mar 19, 2011 1:05 pm
Location: No one feels safe from hypocrisy except the hypocrite.

Re: Estimate your last day

Post by ZubeirAwal »

hydrogen wrote:
ZubeirAwal wrote:Grandpa, a true and strong mu'min knows how to perservere in the trials of Allah, what you see around you is fitna, and there is an end to it, so to rush to your death is cowardice and to endure the fitna with sabr and iman is khayr.
Class A bum licking.
Image
User avatar
Insomniac
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight
Posts: 3255
Joined: Mon Aug 05, 2013 10:57 am
Location: Auckland, New Zealand

Re: Estimate your last day

Post by Insomniac »

@Jax
Make sure to mention Somalinet. Please.
User avatar
Jax
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen
Posts: 335
Joined: Sat Aug 31, 2013 8:48 pm
Location: In your kitchen blowing up your stove

Re: Estimate your last day

Post by Jax »

zubeirawal,

there's nothing for me left in this world, I can't make hajj, I can't do umrah I can't visit my relatives, I can't study in Medinah, I can't make hijra, kuffar harass me, my father abandoned me nothing left for me.

If they took away Mecca and Medina from me, then whats too live for?
User avatar
ZubeirAwal
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Posts: 15174
Joined: Sat Mar 19, 2011 1:05 pm
Location: No one feels safe from hypocrisy except the hypocrite.

Re: Estimate your last day

Post by ZubeirAwal »

Why can't you restablish ties with your kin? the prophet always said keep ties with your kin. :!:
User avatar
Insomniac
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight
Posts: 3255
Joined: Mon Aug 05, 2013 10:57 am
Location: Auckland, New Zealand

Re: Estimate your last day

Post by Insomniac »

Jax wrote:zubeirawal,

there's nothing for me left in this world, I can't make hajj, I can't do umrah I can't visit my relatives, I can't study in Medinah, I can't make hijra, kuffar harass me, my father abandoned me nothing left for me.

If they took away Mecca and Medina from me, then whats too live for?
:tocry: Shit mate. Show them what you are made of.
User avatar
ZubeirAwal
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Posts: 15174
Joined: Sat Mar 19, 2011 1:05 pm
Location: No one feels safe from hypocrisy except the hypocrite.

Re: Estimate your last day

Post by ZubeirAwal »

Insomniac wrote:
Jax wrote:zubeirawal,

there's nothing for me left in this world, I can't make hajj, I can't do umrah I can't visit my relatives, I can't study in Medinah, I can't make hijra, kuffar harass me, my father abandoned me nothing left for me.

If they took away Mecca and Medina from me, then whats too live for?
:tocry: Shit mate. Show them what you are made of.
:lol:
User avatar
Jax
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen
Posts: 335
Joined: Sat Aug 31, 2013 8:48 pm
Location: In your kitchen blowing up your stove

Re: Estimate your last day

Post by Jax »

ZubeirAwal wrote:Why can't you restablish ties with your kin? the prophet always said keep ties with your kin. :!:
Skype and phone is nothing like face to face, something I will never get to experience again. :tocry:
hydrogen
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Posts: 9607
Joined: Sat Dec 22, 2012 2:44 pm
Location: Leicester

Re: Estimate your last day

Post by hydrogen »

^ :dead: :deadrose:
User avatar
Hyperactive
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Posts: 34540
Joined: Fri Feb 09, 2007 7:36 am
Location: "Some people are so poor, all they have is money."

Re: Estimate your last day

Post by Hyperactive »

Jax wrote:zubeirawal,

there's nothing for me left in this world, I can't make hajj, I can't do umrah I can't visit my relatives, I can't study in Medinah, I can't make hijra, kuffar harass me, my father abandoned me nothing left for me.

If they took away Mecca and Medina from me, then whats too live for?
shaitan ka iska naar and take your medication. when was last ti e you slept?
User avatar
Insomniac
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight
Posts: 3255
Joined: Mon Aug 05, 2013 10:57 am
Location: Auckland, New Zealand

Re: Estimate your last day

Post by Insomniac »

How can you guys laugh? Can't you see the brother is hurting? Leave him be, if you won't help him.

I understand your need for revenge Jax and I fully support it. Don't let them walk all over you. Strike them. :tocry:
User avatar
ZubeirAwal
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Posts: 15174
Joined: Sat Mar 19, 2011 1:05 pm
Location: No one feels safe from hypocrisy except the hypocrite.

Re: Estimate your last day

Post by ZubeirAwal »

Jax wrote:
ZubeirAwal wrote:Why can't you restablish ties with your kin? the prophet always said keep ties with your kin. :!:
Skype and phone is nothing like face to face, something I will never get to experience again. :tocry:
ma jaamacad ba ku jirta niyo
User avatar
Jax
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen
Posts: 335
Joined: Sat Aug 31, 2013 8:48 pm
Location: In your kitchen blowing up your stove

Re: Estimate your last day

Post by Jax »

zuberawal, I have no one to talk to I only pray qiyaam layl and ask Allah to help me you know sometimes I talk to Allah for hours upon hours, his the only One I got. no else I can talk to about my problems.
User avatar
ZubeirAwal
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Posts: 15174
Joined: Sat Mar 19, 2011 1:05 pm
Location: No one feels safe from hypocrisy except the hypocrite.

Re: Estimate your last day

Post by ZubeirAwal »

How'd you get into those problems, what happened to your sheikh and the masjid.
User avatar
Vivacious
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Posts: 5189
Joined: Wed Feb 20, 2013 9:48 am
Location: Life is waking up an hour early to live an hour more :)

Re: Estimate your last day

Post by Vivacious »

Jax, where is your family? :? How come you have no one to talk to?
User avatar
Hyperactive
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Posts: 34540
Joined: Fri Feb 09, 2007 7:36 am
Location: "Some people are so poor, all they have is money."

Re: Estimate your last day

Post by Hyperactive »

DeeqaDagan wrote:Jax, where is your family? :? How come you have no one to talk to?
from broken family! wa youth ka la daya'ay. Yallah protect him.
Locked
  • Similar Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post

Return to “General - General Discussions”