My Snet Romance

Daily chitchat.

Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators

Forum rules
This General Forum is for general discussions from daily chitchat to more serious discussions among Somalinet Forums members. Please do not use it as your Personal Message center (PM). If you want to contact a particular person or a group of people, please use the PM feature. If you want to contact the moderators, pls PM them. If you insist leaving a public message for the mods or other members, it will be deleted.
User avatar
SavySallySupersedes
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen
Posts: 577
Joined: Thu Jul 04, 2013 2:55 pm
Location: Suiting up for a walk through snowy woods on a Thursday morning.

Re: My Snet Romance

Post by SavySallySupersedes »

LeJusticier wrote:Savy
You remind me my baby. She was sNet member till 2003. tday she is my wife.
I hope you're good to her as well as for her. I hope you don't think of her as being average or ordinary. That's what I loved most about him. He never treated me like I was ordinary. You're more than just her husband, right? Us women need more than that. We need you to be our best friend, counselor, advocate, coach, biggest fan, someone we can console and rely on. It's a privilege to be loved by a woman.
User avatar
Twist
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Posts: 12420
Joined: Sat Jun 25, 2011 11:14 pm
Location: In your neighbors' lawn, stalkin' your mom

Re: My Snet Romance

Post by Twist »

SavySallySupersedes wrote:
LeJusticier wrote:Savy
You remind me my baby. She was sNet member till 2003. tday she is my wife.
I hope you're good to her as well as for her. I hope you don't think of her as being average or ordinary. That's what I loved most about him. He never treated me like I was ordinary. You're more than just her husband, right? Us women need more than that. We need you to be our best friend, counselor, advocate, coach, biggest fan, someone we can console and rely on. It's a privilege to be loved by a woman.
:sitdown: :demonic: :Puhlease: :comeon: :ufdup:
User avatar
Skippa
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Posts: 5606
Joined: Thu May 15, 2003 7:00 pm

Re: My Snet Romance

Post by Skippa »

SavySallySupersedes wrote:The way he would try to match my enthusiasm when I had something exciting to share. I had to literally tell him to shut up, so I could talk.

He always had this way of making me feel more than good enough. I never had to prove anything to him. He liked me just as I was. I didn't have to change one thing about myself.

And despite the 7 hour timezone difference, he would stay up all throughout his morning to talk to me.

I left him a voicemail once. The next time we talked, he said he listened to it about a dozen times.

I would act out different accents to see which one he liked best. He liked it best when I tried to be cute.

Image
User avatar
CaliBurco
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight
Posts: 3672
Joined: Tue Apr 10, 2012 1:36 pm

Re: My Snet Romance

Post by CaliBurco »

It's not a good idea to present your love story involving a Somalinet character. I did that once and it still haunts me. Every topic I open hold my breath untill after I've checked that topic didn't come up at the bottom of the page in the related topics section.

I had a quick glance there before I replied to this.
User avatar
Twist
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Posts: 12420
Joined: Sat Jun 25, 2011 11:14 pm
Location: In your neighbors' lawn, stalkin' your mom

Re: My Snet Romance

Post by Twist »

^ If you can dig it out & PM it to me I can delete it for you. :MJ:
InaSamaale
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight
Posts: 2524
Joined: Thu Jan 03, 2013 2:00 pm
Location: Endeavour.

Re: My Snet Romance

Post by InaSamaale »

LeJusticier wrote:Savy
You remind me my baby. She was sNet member till 2003. tday she is my wife.
Did you ban her from SomaliNet? How come she is no longer with us? :)
User avatar
CaliBurco
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight
Posts: 3672
Joined: Tue Apr 10, 2012 1:36 pm

Re: My Snet Romance

Post by CaliBurco »

Twist wrote:^ If you can dig it out & PM it to me I can delete it for you. :MJ:
:lol:


It shall remain in the depths of cyber space.
User avatar
BlackVelvet
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Posts: 23249
Joined: Thu Mar 11, 2010 2:54 pm
Location: On Idman's mind

Re: My Snet Romance

Post by BlackVelvet »

InaSamaale wrote:
LeJusticier wrote:Savy
You remind me my baby. She was sNet member till 2003. tday she is my wife.
Did you ban her from SomaliNet? How come she is no longer with us? :)
:lol: banning your own wife. Maybe he lies, maybe he's the one married to Basra
User avatar
Twist
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Posts: 12420
Joined: Sat Jun 25, 2011 11:14 pm
Location: In your neighbors' lawn, stalkin' your mom

Re: My Snet Romance

Post by Twist »

CaliBurco wrote:
Twist wrote:^ If you can dig it out & PM it to me I can delete it for you. :MJ:
:lol:


It shall remain in the depths of cyber space.
Shit didn't work. Alright, will try it some other time. :lol:
hydrogen
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Posts: 9607
Joined: Sat Dec 22, 2012 2:44 pm
Location: Leicester

Re: My Snet Romance

Post by hydrogen »

So who was it
User avatar
SavySallySupersedes
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen
Posts: 577
Joined: Thu Jul 04, 2013 2:55 pm
Location: Suiting up for a walk through snowy woods on a Thursday morning.

Re: My Snet Romance

Post by SavySallySupersedes »

FAH1223 wrote:
UK is 5 hours ahead of us on the East Coast.

Two hours more means you're in Mountain Time. :leon:
Instead of trying to decipher my whereabouts, why don't you contemplate the plethora of ways a woman can (and most likely will) fuck you into financial ruin. :MJ:
User avatar
SavySallySupersedes
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen
Posts: 577
Joined: Thu Jul 04, 2013 2:55 pm
Location: Suiting up for a walk through snowy woods on a Thursday morning.

Re: My Snet Romance

Post by SavySallySupersedes »

CaliBurco wrote:It's not a good idea to present your love story involving a Somalinet character. I did that once and it still haunts me. Every topic I open hold my breath untill after I've checked that topic didn't come up at the bottom of the page in the related topics section.

I had a quick glance there before I replied to this.
Image
User avatar
FAH1223
webmaster
Posts: 33847
Joined: Mon Oct 02, 2006 12:31 pm
Location: THE MOST POWERFUL CITY IN THE WORLD
Contact:

Re: My Snet Romance

Post by FAH1223 »

SavySallySupersedes wrote:
FAH1223 wrote:
UK is 5 hours ahead of us on the East Coast.

Two hours more means you're in Mountain Time. :leon:
Instead of trying to decipher my whereabouts, why don't you contemplate the plethora of ways a woman can (and most likely will) fuck you into financial ruin. :MJ:
Never happening.
User avatar
LeJusticier
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Posts: 8487
Joined: Wed Jun 05, 2013 5:36 pm
Location: base of sufism. Imam Le Justicier ...Xerta Dareenka

Re: My Snet Romance

Post by LeJusticier »

I love Allah with all my heart and soul, but to live without my sweetheart, I would be nothing but an empty vessel. My sweetheart is too busy...Studying while raising children.
User avatar
QaaliDumar
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight
Posts: 1466
Joined: Tue Oct 18, 2011 6:14 am
Location: Hal jazaa'ul ixsaani ilal ixsaan....

Re: My Snet Romance

Post by QaaliDumar »

Romance? more like child's play.

Image
Locked
  • Similar Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post

Return to “General - General Discussions”