How I wished this bitch got terminated in Mogadishu

Daily chitchat.

Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators

Forum rules
This General Forum is for general discussions from daily chitchat to more serious discussions among Somalinet Forums members. Please do not use it as your Personal Message center (PM). If you want to contact a particular person or a group of people, please use the PM feature. If you want to contact the moderators, pls PM them. If you insist leaving a public message for the mods or other members, it will be deleted.
DoubleAppleNmint
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen
Posts: 558
Joined: Tue Oct 01, 2013 7:25 pm

How I wished this bitch got terminated in Mogadishu

Post by DoubleAppleNmint »


Absolutely full of lies
User avatar
Somali-Transporter
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight
Posts: 4064
Joined: Thu Jun 15, 2006 8:19 pm
Location: ******
Contact:

Re: How I wished this bitch got terminated in Mogadishu

Post by Somali-Transporter »

it looks like even the Americans respect our Warrior culture and have noticed that as well..
DoubleAppleNmint
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen
Posts: 558
Joined: Tue Oct 01, 2013 7:25 pm

Re: How I wished this bitch got terminated in Mogadishu

Post by DoubleAppleNmint »

Somali-Transporter wrote:it looks like even the Americans respect our Warrior culture and have noticed that as well..

:? Nin yahoow ma fiyowdahay
Locked
  • Similar Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post

Return to “General - General Discussions”