and I would be very happy if i saw with my own Eyes that she REALLY IS FAAAAAAAAAAAT
if I saw Basra in real life ... I would
Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators
Forum rules
This General Forum is for general discussions from daily chitchat to more serious discussions among Somalinet Forums members. Please do not use it as your Personal Message center (PM). If you want to contact a particular person or a group of people, please use the PM feature. If you want to contact the moderators, pls PM them. If you insist leaving a public message for the mods or other members, it will be deleted.
This General Forum is for general discussions from daily chitchat to more serious discussions among Somalinet Forums members. Please do not use it as your Personal Message center (PM). If you want to contact a particular person or a group of people, please use the PM feature. If you want to contact the moderators, pls PM them. If you insist leaving a public message for the mods or other members, it will be deleted.
if I saw Basra in real life ... I would
ask for her autograph
and I would be very happy if i saw with my own Eyes that she REALLY IS FAAAAAAAAAAAT
and I would be very happy if i saw with my own Eyes that she REALLY IS FAAAAAAAAAAAT
- Basra-
- SomaliNet Super

- Posts: 49034
- Joined: Mon Feb 16, 2004 7:00 pm
- Location: Somewhere far, far, far away from you forumers.
Re: if I saw Basra in real life ... I would
Qora
Macaanto, I will love to sign an autograph for u darling.
I will give u a kiss too. I will blow it on the air.
As long as u don't fart. 
Macaanto, I will love to sign an autograph for u darling.
I will give u a kiss too. I will blow it on the air. Re: if I saw Basra in real life ... I would
well I guess we have a deal then


- ChiefKimbo
- SomaliNetizen

- Posts: 761
- Joined: Mon Oct 21, 2013 12:40 pm
Re: if I saw Basra in real life ... I would
I imagine Basra looks like one of them tight hijabed, slightly overweight xalimos who wear leather jackets during summer. 

Re: if I saw Basra in real life ... I would
Basra is not a real person, I thought everyone knew that????
- ChiefKimbo
- SomaliNetizen

- Posts: 761
- Joined: Mon Oct 21, 2013 12:40 pm
Re: if I saw Basra in real life ... I would
Basras name reminds me of a islaan duq
- Basra-
- SomaliNet Super

- Posts: 49034
- Joined: Mon Feb 16, 2004 7:00 pm
- Location: Somewhere far, far, far away from you forumers.
Re: if I saw Basra in real life ... I would
Nabs
List THREE reasons why u think I am not a person. U fat poor relation of bare waxiiid!
List THREE reasons why u think I am not a person. U fat poor relation of bare waxiiid!

-
- Similar Topics
- Replies
- Views
- Last post
-
- 44 Replies
- 9384 Views
-
Last post by Basra-
-
- 3 Replies
- 62304 Views
-
Last post by sadeboi
-
- 43 Replies
- 97242 Views
-
Last post by *jr
-
- 7 Replies
- 2164 Views
-
Last post by barbarossa
-
- 2 Replies
- 876 Views
-
Last post by Basra-
-
- 0 Replies
- 856 Views
-
Last post by Siciid85
-
- 19 Replies
- 32808 Views
-
Last post by Hodan94
-
- 115 Replies
- 103665 Views
-
Last post by Cawar
-
- 61 Replies
- 87591 Views
-
Last post by Cadeey
-
- 7 Replies
- 20539 Views
-
Last post by Estarix