Stop playing around, you damn well know that the Black people in general are into drugs, gangs and most of them don't who they father is. I never said that there are no good Blacks, but majority of Blacks they have big problems. They need to fix themselves.Arabman wrote:I dunno how/where you got the notion that they're hated by everyone. I for one do not hate them, and never got any notion that they're different from others characteristics-wise. Is your experience personal, or were you influenced by Hollywood movies and the media? If you dislike Blacks, that means you dislike Muhammad Ali Clay, Malcolm X, Keith Ellison, Dave Chappelle, Kareem Abdul Jabbar and other fine black Muslims.
Alright I might have over-exaggerated with the 'everyone' hate Blacks, but the reality is majority of people dislike Black people. Not because of their skin colour and facial features but for their attitude and behaviour.

