I'm sure he'll leave you in peace if you become pro-secessionist.paparrazi wrote:I'm politically prosecuted by lJ. I never insult others tribes. Yes I'm obsessed abt the Somali female , laakinse miyaanan nin ahayn. Still I stopped that but dude is fixated on banning me.
The Straw that broke the camel's back..
Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators
Forum rules
This General Forum is for general discussions from daily chitchat to more serious discussions among Somalinet Forums members. Please do not use it as your Personal Message center (PM). If you want to contact a particular person or a group of people, please use the PM feature. If you want to contact the moderators, pls PM them. If you insist leaving a public message for the mods or other members, it will be deleted.
This General Forum is for general discussions from daily chitchat to more serious discussions among Somalinet Forums members. Please do not use it as your Personal Message center (PM). If you want to contact a particular person or a group of people, please use the PM feature. If you want to contact the moderators, pls PM them. If you insist leaving a public message for the mods or other members, it will be deleted.
Re: The Straw that broke the camel's back..
- SummerRain
- SomaliNet Super

- Posts: 17320
- Joined: Tue May 08, 2007 11:41 am
Re: The Straw that broke the camel's back..
Hmmm on that logic,you would make a terrible and unfair mod too.Arabman wrote:I'm sure he'll leave you in peace if you become pro-secessionist.paparrazi wrote:I'm politically prosecuted by lJ. I never insult others tribes. Yes I'm obsessed abt the Somali female , laakinse miyaanan nin ahayn. Still I stopped that but dude is fixated on banning me.
Re: The Straw that broke the camel's back..
Most of the current mods are either not moderating or range from ineffective to incompetent. This forum needs a breath of fresh air, stripping the retired forumers of their powers and bringing new and competent mods.
This is the list of mods.


This is the list of mods.


Re: The Straw that broke the camel's back..
You might be right.SummerRain wrote:Hmmm on that logic,you would make a terrible and unfair mod too.
Re: The Straw that broke the camel's back..
Arabman wrote:I don't get why LJ is fixated on banning M2S. M2S isn't anti-Islam, but due to being pro-Somaliweyn, I guess that's why LJ bans him. On the other hand, LJ is lenient on a number of anti-Islam members 'cause they're pro-secessionist. This tells us LJ cares more about qabiil than Islam.
You should get banned for takfirism.
-
- Similar Topics
- Replies
- Views
- Last post
-
- 28 Replies
- 2196 Views
-
Last post by qoraxeey
-
- 25 Replies
- 2655 Views
-
Last post by Murax
-
- 11 Replies
- 1225 Views
-
Last post by Murax
-
- 12 Replies
- 2336 Views
-
Last post by Gubbet
-
- 13 Replies
- 3735 Views
-
Last post by thexawaadleboi12
-
- 0 Replies
- 1597 Views
-
Last post by Daanyeer
-
- 0 Replies
- 766 Views
-
Last post by barbados
-
- 0 Replies
- 747 Views
-
Last post by barbados
-
- 0 Replies
- 763 Views
-
Last post by barbados
