Erigavo, shared city, same as Galkaayo and Burco
What happened Titanic hotel Burco?
Moderator: Moderators
- STARKAST
- SomaliNet Super

- Posts: 5150
- Joined: Mon Aug 03, 2009 11:07 am
- Location: Bale mountains, Somali Galbeed
Re: What happened Titanic hotel Burco?
1991 ? Recent eh. Its a shared city, no point making a fool out of yourself, like this East/West Burco nonsense. Sool is near homogeneous territory.
Erigavo, shared city, same as Galkaayo and Burco
Erigavo, shared city, same as Galkaayo and Burco
Last edited by STARKAST on Tue Jul 08, 2014 5:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
-
TheGrumpyGeeljire
- SomaliNet Heavyweight

- Posts: 3556
- Joined: Sun Jan 12, 2014 1:25 pm
Re: What happened Titanic hotel Burco?
Mr.Prestige what would you do if a non-HY family moved in to your West Burco neighbourhood? Just curious. Be honest.
- AbkoowDhiblaawe
- SomaliNet Super

- Posts: 14237
- Joined: Fri Jan 18, 2013 7:02 pm
- Location: chilling in Liido beach
Re: What happened Titanic hotel Burco?
LMAO.Corruption1 wrote:Hodan94 wrote:.
Why is this guy wearig a Hijaab,
- MrPrestige
- SomaliNet Super

- Posts: 10104
- Joined: Mon Jan 12, 2009 1:42 pm
- Location: Ceelafweyn-Bancade ' Qardhaasa cadde Yoonisoo, qoodhiyaan ahaye ~~
Re: What happened Titanic hotel Burco?
Starkast Talk is cheap.
Muj.Ismaaciil Xaaji Nuur the longest serving mayor in Sland will discpline any langaab that misbehaves in Ceerigaabo district. Allow dhowr.

Muj.Ismaaciil Xaaji Nuur the longest serving mayor in Sland will discpline any langaab that misbehaves in Ceerigaabo district. Allow dhowr.

- skywalker25
- SomaliNet Super

- Posts: 5456
- Joined: Tue Mar 13, 2012 12:36 pm
- Location: Maxamud Saleebaan Xirsi;''Xafashkiyo intaad boonta Gedo soo xodxodanayso''
Re: What happened Titanic hotel Burco?
This is like saying because Silanyo is the ruler of Somaliland then Habar Jeclo must own Somaliland......MrPrestige wrote:Starkast Talk is cheap.
Muj.Ismaaciil Xaaji Nuur the longest serving mayor in Sland will discpline any langaab that misbehaves in Ceerigaabo district. Allow dhowr.
Flawed logic
Erigabo is shared city with multiple tribes. Thats a truth.
Re: What happened Titanic hotel Burco?
Titanic hotel was a whorehouse, similar to Italian Hotel in Hargeisa. They rented rooms to unmarried couples and alcoholics. The establishment met condemnation from the ultra-conservative reer Burco populace
The sakhraans and ratchets were furious 
- Hawdian
- SomaliNet Heavyweight

- Posts: 2491
- Joined: Thu Jul 04, 2013 8:02 pm
- Location: Berbera to Tis Abay with one step.
Re: What happened Titanic hotel Burco?
MrPrestige,
Cuqdada iska dhaf ninyo. U dnt represent no Habar.
The same is true with sky. You to habarnize your personal vendetta and issues that you have on a forum. Either go settle your beef like men outside the internet or shut the fok up kids. u two talk too much wallahi.
"Aniga dhinacan gedka ka leh maye aniga dhanka bari ka hadhsada....aniga gogasha ku dhusay...maye aniguba wan ku kajay".
Naago foqol naago.
Cuqdada iska dhaf ninyo. U dnt represent no Habar.
The same is true with sky. You to habarnize your personal vendetta and issues that you have on a forum. Either go settle your beef like men outside the internet or shut the fok up kids. u two talk too much wallahi.
"Aniga dhinacan gedka ka leh maye aniga dhanka bari ka hadhsada....aniga gogasha ku dhusay...maye aniguba wan ku kajay".
Naago foqol naago.
-
theyuusuf143
- SomaliNet Super

- Posts: 17692
- Joined: Sun May 01, 2011 1:15 pm
- Location: "Dareen naxli reeba iyo nolosha aan loo sinayn naftaaday dhaawacaan" by dhaglas
Re: What happened Titanic hotel Burco?
Hawdian wrote:MrPrestige,
Cuqdada iska dhaf ninyo. U dnt represent no Habar.
The same is true with sky. You to habarnize your personal vendetta and issues that you have on a forum. Either go settle your beef like men outside the internet or shut the fok up kids. u two talk too much wallahi.
"Aniga dhinacan gedka ka leh maye aniga dhanka bari ka hadhsada....aniga gogasha ku dhusay...maye aniguba wan ku kajay".
Naago foqol naago.
- MrPrestige
- SomaliNet Super

- Posts: 10104
- Joined: Mon Jan 12, 2009 1:42 pm
- Location: Ceelafweyn-Bancade ' Qardhaasa cadde Yoonisoo, qoodhiyaan ahaye ~~
Re: What happened Titanic hotel Burco?
Siilaanyo will be desposed off in 2015, while it is impossible to dislogde Muj.Ismaaciil Xaaji Nuur, he will only be replaced by his cousin in the future
only approved by a eastern HY local council.
Not the same at all.
Hawdian Who is naag me and you, the man who karbashed langaabs in Sanaag to oblivion or the man who gets excited about Xirsi Gaab
visiting his neighborhood saying "alle hayaay he visited me wow wow" Lol naag foqol naag. Isku xishood oo edeb yeelo. If you are happy about
other people trying to claim your land go invite them into NewHargeisa, nacnacda badan iska yare. Speaking of Cuqdad weren't you the one
badmouthing Gumbuur a tol recently? I am not impressed. Waxad tahay qof tolka cuqdad ka qaba yet booty shakes for shisheeye.
Gormi noqotay I met Xirsi wax lagu faano? Only in the world of Hawdian naag foqol naag.
viewtopic.php?f=245&t=348339&hilit=Bali+shire

only approved by a eastern HY local council.
Hawdian Who is naag me and you, the man who karbashed langaabs in Sanaag to oblivion or the man who gets excited about Xirsi Gaab
visiting his neighborhood saying "alle hayaay he visited me wow wow" Lol naag foqol naag. Isku xishood oo edeb yeelo. If you are happy about
other people trying to claim your land go invite them into NewHargeisa, nacnacda badan iska yare. Speaking of Cuqdad weren't you the one
badmouthing Gumbuur a tol recently? I am not impressed. Waxad tahay qof tolka cuqdad ka qaba yet booty shakes for shisheeye.
Gormi noqotay I met Xirsi wax lagu faano? Only in the world of Hawdian naag foqol naag.
Hawdian wrote: Hirsi Haji Ali & The All Isaxaaq Club
Hirsi met members of the All Isaxaaq Club and the newly Ambassador to Australia, Mujahid Balishire, in the all-Isaxaaq built Ambassador Hotel![]()
viewtopic.php?f=245&t=348339&hilit=Bali+shire

- Hawdian
- SomaliNet Heavyweight

- Posts: 2491
- Joined: Thu Jul 04, 2013 8:02 pm
- Location: Berbera to Tis Abay with one step.
Re: What happened Titanic hotel Burco?
MrPrestige,
I'm not some guardian angel that guards some purported land of 'Isaxaaq' or any other tribe. New Hargeisa is a suburb that is like all the others. Who lives there, who sales land or buys land is not my concern nor is their tribe.
Anyone can sale their private land to anyone. I am only responsible of my blocks and personal properties. I have told you before and I will tell you again, even Sultan Xiray doesn't speak for anyone but himself, his house and his own blocks.
Yes indeed I am proud of Hirsi, who is member of government same way I am proud of Abdulaziz Samale, Waran Adde and all the other ministers. The new Ambassador to Australia is Somaliland first and he does not care about qabyalad. He met with senior government officials including the President, Foreign, Energy and Hirsi. All are great news for his career and his job. So I am proud of his achievements as a friend and as a family member. Hirsi is part of his institution (Somaliland Gov).
I never talk about Gunbur. I never once said anything against them except correct X-Playa. You had your chance to speak if you saw cuqdad.
I have nothing against you on personal level but you're habar hatred and "Bohol" mentality is isolating you mate. You're not a bad person but you and sky argue like two married couples. "Train station-ka isku so sawir, maye Cafe X kobka shaha kaga cabtay sawir ka so qad"
I'm not really going to be too harsh on you inadeer. I am compassionate to fellow Idoorians. Let's move on and you two forgive one another otherwise go settle it out like the two guys below (who are now known as MrPrestige & Sky) thanks to BigBreak
I'm not some guardian angel that guards some purported land of 'Isaxaaq' or any other tribe. New Hargeisa is a suburb that is like all the others. Who lives there, who sales land or buys land is not my concern nor is their tribe.
Anyone can sale their private land to anyone. I am only responsible of my blocks and personal properties. I have told you before and I will tell you again, even Sultan Xiray doesn't speak for anyone but himself, his house and his own blocks.
Yes indeed I am proud of Hirsi, who is member of government same way I am proud of Abdulaziz Samale, Waran Adde and all the other ministers. The new Ambassador to Australia is Somaliland first and he does not care about qabyalad. He met with senior government officials including the President, Foreign, Energy and Hirsi. All are great news for his career and his job. So I am proud of his achievements as a friend and as a family member. Hirsi is part of his institution (Somaliland Gov).
I never talk about Gunbur. I never once said anything against them except correct X-Playa. You had your chance to speak if you saw cuqdad.
I have nothing against you on personal level but you're habar hatred and "Bohol" mentality is isolating you mate. You're not a bad person but you and sky argue like two married couples. "Train station-ka isku so sawir, maye Cafe X kobka shaha kaga cabtay sawir ka so qad"
I'm not really going to be too harsh on you inadeer. I am compassionate to fellow Idoorians. Let's move on and you two forgive one another otherwise go settle it out like the two guys below (who are now known as MrPrestige & Sky) thanks to BigBreak
- MrPrestige
- SomaliNet Super

- Posts: 10104
- Joined: Mon Jan 12, 2009 1:42 pm
- Location: Ceelafweyn-Bancade ' Qardhaasa cadde Yoonisoo, qoodhiyaan ahaye ~~
Re: What happened Titanic hotel Burco?
Let me guess that is why you were saying Gumbuur and Muuse Cabdalle live under our protection in NewHargeisa? Don't speak two tongues mate. I know your kind,
you have cuqdad against the tol and spread your legs for shisheeye. I don't buy it. As for Skywalker or any other forum member I don't have anything personal
against them. My ideology is beyond few individuals who I don't even know in real life nor care for.
If you support Xirsi, Kulmiye good for you but don't try to infect your dhabodhilifniimo disease on others. Keep it to yourself.
Allow dhowr Talo&Tawfiiq, Allow dhowr WADANI.

you have cuqdad against the tol and spread your legs for shisheeye. I don't buy it. As for Skywalker or any other forum member I don't have anything personal
against them. My ideology is beyond few individuals who I don't even know in real life nor care for.
If you support Xirsi, Kulmiye good for you but don't try to infect your dhabodhilifniimo disease on others. Keep it to yourself.
Allow dhowr Talo&Tawfiiq, Allow dhowr WADANI.

- Hawdian
- SomaliNet Heavyweight

- Posts: 2491
- Joined: Thu Jul 04, 2013 8:02 pm
- Location: Berbera to Tis Abay with one step.
Re: What happened Titanic hotel Burco?
MrPrestige,
You always somehow inject tribalism and some imaginary meeting once dubbed "Talo iyo Towfiq" into every discussion.
That aside, you and skywalker have being two dhocilo on Somalinet since 1998...kalay halkan ku fedhtane maye dhinacan ka so dego...anigu shati nocas ah ban sita maye ana timahan sida uu so jartay....
Finally you two have met in neutral ground in suqa Hargeisa...bal ila dawo

MrPrestige & Skywalker finally settle their habro differences in Hargeisa, funniest SL WWF wrestling ever!!
Note to Idoor; every time Sky and MrPrestige isku dhagan, sawirkas uun uu so sara.
You always somehow inject tribalism and some imaginary meeting once dubbed "Talo iyo Towfiq" into every discussion.
That aside, you and skywalker have being two dhocilo on Somalinet since 1998...kalay halkan ku fedhtane maye dhinacan ka so dego...anigu shati nocas ah ban sita maye ana timahan sida uu so jartay....
Finally you two have met in neutral ground in suqa Hargeisa...bal ila dawo

MrPrestige & Skywalker finally settle their habro differences in Hargeisa, funniest SL WWF wrestling ever!!
Note to Idoor; every time Sky and MrPrestige isku dhagan, sawirkas uun uu so sara.
- MrPrestige
- SomaliNet Super

- Posts: 10104
- Joined: Mon Jan 12, 2009 1:42 pm
- Location: Ceelafweyn-Bancade ' Qardhaasa cadde Yoonisoo, qoodhiyaan ahaye ~~
Re: What happened Titanic hotel Burco?
See what I am talking about, you are already showing your dhabodhilifniimo traits. Imaginary dubbed? It is the legitimate committee of the community
elected in Daalo. If you have a problem with that go cry to Xirsi Gaab he might help you Lol.
I suggest you focus on your identity crises Mr "I might be Cidagale" aka Mr " I am closer to SM than other HY" aka Mr "hayaay Xirsi visited us"

elected in Daalo. If you have a problem with that go cry to Xirsi Gaab he might help you Lol.
I suggest you focus on your identity crises Mr "I might be Cidagale" aka Mr " I am closer to SM than other HY" aka Mr "hayaay Xirsi visited us"

- MrPrestige
- SomaliNet Super

- Posts: 10104
- Joined: Mon Jan 12, 2009 1:42 pm
- Location: Ceelafweyn-Bancade ' Qardhaasa cadde Yoonisoo, qoodhiyaan ahaye ~~
Re: What happened Titanic hotel Burco?
Hodan how do you like me now


-
saacJabshee
- SomaliNet Heavyweight

- Posts: 2393
- Joined: Wed Mar 27, 2013 5:39 pm
Re: What happened Titanic hotel Burco?
Hawdian saxiib you toned down the anti SL bug. All the banning must have had an effect on you.
-
- Similar Topics
- Replies
- Views
- Last post
-
- 0 Replies
- 813 Views
-
Last post by MrPrestige
-
- 18 Replies
- 1346 Views
-
Last post by MrPrestige
-
- 12 Replies
- 27 Views
-
Last post by MrPrestige
-
- 12 Replies
- 880 Views
-
Last post by MrPrestige
-
- 51 Replies
- 10172 Views
-
Last post by Dhulbahantking
-
- 16 Replies
- 3096 Views
-
Last post by HooBariiska
-
- 9 Replies
- 1452 Views
-
Last post by HayWire
-
- 3 Replies
- 1326 Views
-
Last post by LiQaaye_TDH
-
- 7 Replies
- 1386 Views
-
Last post by Alshabaibe
-
- 26 Replies
- 2597 Views
-
Last post by Somalistan
.