Why did Hawdian Get Banned: Again ?
Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators
Forum rules
This General Forum is for general discussions from daily chitchat to more serious discussions among Somalinet Forums members. Please do not use it as your Personal Message center (PM). If you want to contact a particular person or a group of people, please use the PM feature. If you want to contact the moderators, pls PM them. If you insist leaving a public message for the mods or other members, it will be deleted.
This General Forum is for general discussions from daily chitchat to more serious discussions among Somalinet Forums members. Please do not use it as your Personal Message center (PM). If you want to contact a particular person or a group of people, please use the PM feature. If you want to contact the moderators, pls PM them. If you insist leaving a public message for the mods or other members, it will be deleted.
- Bella18
- SomaliNet Heavyweight

- Posts: 2967
- Joined: Sun Jul 13, 2014 3:18 am
- Location: I imagine, therefore I belong and am free.
Re: Why did Hawdian Get Banned: Again ?
I sense tension on this thread 
-
HusseinHassan
- SomaliNet Heavyweight

- Posts: 2980
- Joined: Mon Nov 11, 2013 11:12 pm
- Location: Somalinet boycott by Puntites in effect 24/12/14
Re: Why did Hawdian Get Banned: Again ?
good riddance! 
now he can use his time more efficiently by going around, picking up used condoms around his home in f-king street.
now he can use his time more efficiently by going around, picking up used condoms around his home in f-king street.
- Adali
- SomaliNet Super

- Posts: 10587
- Joined: Fri Dec 09, 2011 4:04 pm
- Location: Throw me to the hyenas and I will return laughing as the pack leader.
Re: Why did Hawdian Get Banned: Again ?
Bella18 wrote:I sense tension on this thread
I always see threads about Hawdian getting banned, I don't think I ever read any of his topics.
- Bella18
- SomaliNet Heavyweight

- Posts: 2967
- Joined: Sun Jul 13, 2014 3:18 am
- Location: I imagine, therefore I belong and am free.
Re: Why did Hawdian Get Banned: Again ?
^ I visited one yesterday for the first time, mate the hate in him is unreal. Very offensive I tell ya 
-
thehappyone
- SomaliNet Super

- Posts: 5196
- Joined: Mon Dec 02, 2013 6:00 am
- Location: Isle of Fernando
Re: Why did Hawdian Get Banned: Again ?
And these landers get a hard on for him, it's pathetic, if someone from my qabiil was so hateful I wouldn't tolerate itBella18 wrote:^ I visited one yesterday for the first time, mate the hate in him is unreal. Very offensive I tell ya
- HooBariiska
- SomaliNet Super

- Posts: 7692
- Joined: Thu Apr 08, 2004 7:00 pm
- Location: In My Ardaaa - Ballin' & Haasaawin'
Re: Why did Hawdian Get Banned: Again ?
Naayee can you leave this thread Fokn yahow. I know my cuzz got banned cos soft c*nts like you reported him.thehappyone wrote:And these landers get a hard on for him, it's pathetic, if someone from my qabiil was so hateful I wouldn't tolerate itBella18 wrote:^ I visited one yesterday for the first time, mate the hate in him is unreal. Very offensive I tell ya
- HooBariiska
- SomaliNet Super

- Posts: 7692
- Joined: Thu Apr 08, 2004 7:00 pm
- Location: In My Ardaaa - Ballin' & Haasaawin'
Re: Why did Hawdian Get Banned: Again ?
Can the mod who banned him please get in here and explain why they banned halyey hawdian???
Re: Why did Hawdian Get Banned: Again ?
Think is atleast if he was repping SLAND I can handle the hate, but a habashi nut scratcher should never be allowed here.
Re: Why did Hawdian Get Banned: Again ?
Hala saaro ban..
Hawdian waa gudaafad af qadhmuun oo Ethiopian ka futada u leefaya..
Moderators.
Please ha ka qaadin Ban ka Hawdian, waa wasakh inuu Somalida isku diro Ethiopian kana uu futada iyo lugaha u leefo lacag lagu siiyo, please ha soo celin, waxaas oo kale Somali maaha.
Hawdian waa gudaafad af qadhmuun oo Ethiopian ka futada u leefaya..
Moderators.
Please ha ka qaadin Ban ka Hawdian, waa wasakh inuu Somalida isku diro Ethiopian kana uu futada iyo lugaha u leefo lacag lagu siiyo, please ha soo celin, waxaas oo kale Somali maaha.
- FAH1223
- webmaster
- Posts: 33847
- Joined: Mon Oct 02, 2006 12:31 pm
- Location: THE MOST POWERFUL CITY IN THE WORLD
- Contact:
Re: Why did Hawdian Get Banned: Again ?
Screw Hawdian
- Gabre
- SomaliNet Heavyweight

- Posts: 1642
- Joined: Sun Jun 23, 2013 10:52 am
- Location: Shores of Eretz Ogadenia, making aliyah
- Contact:
Re: Why did Hawdian Get Banned: Again ?
HooBariiska wrote:WHY DID HE GET BANNED? WHAT DID HE DO? YAA ILAHAY YAQAANA?
- DR-YALAXOOW
- SomaliNet Super

- Posts: 13999
- Joined: Wed Dec 15, 2004 1:26 am
Re: Why did Hawdian Get Banned: Again ?
he shoul not have been banned. its wrong. Fah grow up man un bann hawdan. people have right to express themselfs even if you dislike them..
Mr Waryaa the owner of somalinet should change all moderators becouse this people abuse thier power .
Mr Waryaa the owner of somalinet should change all moderators becouse this people abuse thier power .
- Adali
- SomaliNet Super

- Posts: 10587
- Joined: Fri Dec 09, 2011 4:04 pm
- Location: Throw me to the hyenas and I will return laughing as the pack leader.
Re: Why did Hawdian Get Banned: Again ?
Here you have your answer, loud and clear.FAH1223 wrote:Screw Hawdian
-
AhlulbaytSoldier
- SomaliNet Super

- Posts: 20301
- Joined: Fri Feb 08, 2008 4:50 am
- Location: Persian Empire
Re: Why did Hawdian Get Banned: Again ?
I respected Hawdian. Only Islambashers should be banned. 
-
AhlulbaytSoldier
- SomaliNet Super

- Posts: 20301
- Joined: Fri Feb 08, 2008 4:50 am
- Location: Persian Empire
Re: Why did Hawdian Get Banned: Again ?
FAH1223 wrote:Screw Hawdian

-
- Similar Topics
- Replies
- Views
- Last post
-
- 23 Replies
- 1727 Views
-
Last post by OjOO
-
- 6 Replies
- 1728 Views
-
Last post by AwRastaale
-
- 14 Replies
- 2522 Views
-
Last post by theyuusuf143
-
- 23 Replies
- 3779 Views
-
Last post by Casanova25
-
- 26 Replies
- 4202 Views
-
Last post by Caesar
-
- 16 Replies
- 3090 Views
-
Last post by theyuusuf143
-
- 7 Replies
- 2293 Views
-
Last post by Khalid Ali
-
- 31 Replies
- 6459 Views
-
Last post by theyuusuf143
-
- 4 Replies
- 1200 Views
-
Last post by YummyMummy
-
- 11 Replies
- 4006 Views
-
Last post by hargaysaay