Why did Hawdian Get Banned: Again ?

Daily chitchat.

Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators

Forum rules
This General Forum is for general discussions from daily chitchat to more serious discussions among Somalinet Forums members. Please do not use it as your Personal Message center (PM). If you want to contact a particular person or a group of people, please use the PM feature. If you want to contact the moderators, pls PM them. If you insist leaving a public message for the mods or other members, it will be deleted.
User avatar
Bella18
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight
Posts: 2967
Joined: Sun Jul 13, 2014 3:18 am
Location: I imagine, therefore I belong and am free.

Re: Why did Hawdian Get Banned: Again ?

Post by Bella18 »

I sense tension on this thread :lol:
HusseinHassan
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight
Posts: 2980
Joined: Mon Nov 11, 2013 11:12 pm
Location: Somalinet boycott by Puntites in effect 24/12/14

Re: Why did Hawdian Get Banned: Again ?

Post by HusseinHassan »

good riddance! :up:
now he can use his time more efficiently by going around, picking up used condoms around his home in f-king street.
User avatar
Adali
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Posts: 10587
Joined: Fri Dec 09, 2011 4:04 pm
Location: Throw me to the hyenas and I will return laughing as the pack leader.

Re: Why did Hawdian Get Banned: Again ?

Post by Adali »

Bella18 wrote:I sense tension on this thread :lol:
:lol:

I always see threads about Hawdian getting banned, I don't think I ever read any of his topics.
User avatar
Bella18
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight
Posts: 2967
Joined: Sun Jul 13, 2014 3:18 am
Location: I imagine, therefore I belong and am free.

Re: Why did Hawdian Get Banned: Again ?

Post by Bella18 »

^ I visited one yesterday for the first time, mate the hate in him is unreal. Very offensive I tell ya :shock:
thehappyone
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Posts: 5196
Joined: Mon Dec 02, 2013 6:00 am
Location: Isle of Fernando

Re: Why did Hawdian Get Banned: Again ?

Post by thehappyone »

Bella18 wrote:^ I visited one yesterday for the first time, mate the hate in him is unreal. Very offensive I tell ya :shock:
And these landers get a hard on for him, it's pathetic, if someone from my qabiil was so hateful I wouldn't tolerate it
User avatar
HooBariiska
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Posts: 7692
Joined: Thu Apr 08, 2004 7:00 pm
Location: In My Ardaaa - Ballin' & Haasaawin'

Re: Why did Hawdian Get Banned: Again ?

Post by HooBariiska »

thehappyone wrote:
Bella18 wrote:^ I visited one yesterday for the first time, mate the hate in him is unreal. Very offensive I tell ya :shock:
And these landers get a hard on for him, it's pathetic, if someone from my qabiil was so hateful I wouldn't tolerate it
Naayee can you leave this thread Fokn yahow. I know my cuzz got banned cos soft c*nts like you reported him.
User avatar
HooBariiska
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Posts: 7692
Joined: Thu Apr 08, 2004 7:00 pm
Location: In My Ardaaa - Ballin' & Haasaawin'

Re: Why did Hawdian Get Banned: Again ?

Post by HooBariiska »

Can the mod who banned him please get in here and explain why they banned halyey hawdian???
Advo
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Posts: 27096
Joined: Sat Mar 01, 2008 4:11 am
Location: ever green state

Re: Why did Hawdian Get Banned: Again ?

Post by Advo »

Think is atleast if he was repping SLAND I can handle the hate, but a habashi nut scratcher should never be allowed here.
Kenan4
Posts: 48
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 8:22 am
Location: Gabilay, Kalabaydh and Alaybaday.

Re: Why did Hawdian Get Banned: Again ?

Post by Kenan4 »

Hala saaro ban..

Hawdian waa gudaafad af qadhmuun oo Ethiopian ka futada u leefaya..


Moderators.

Please ha ka qaadin Ban ka Hawdian, waa wasakh inuu Somalida isku diro Ethiopian kana uu futada iyo lugaha u leefo lacag lagu siiyo, please ha soo celin, waxaas oo kale Somali maaha.
User avatar
FAH1223
webmaster
Posts: 33847
Joined: Mon Oct 02, 2006 12:31 pm
Location: THE MOST POWERFUL CITY IN THE WORLD
Contact:

Re: Why did Hawdian Get Banned: Again ?

Post by FAH1223 »

Screw Hawdian
User avatar
Gabre
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight
Posts: 1642
Joined: Sun Jun 23, 2013 10:52 am
Location: Shores of Eretz Ogadenia, making aliyah
Contact:

Re: Why did Hawdian Get Banned: Again ?

Post by Gabre »

HooBariiska wrote:WHY DID HE GET BANNED? WHAT DID HE DO? YAA ILAHAY YAQAANA?
:lol:
User avatar
DR-YALAXOOW
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Posts: 13999
Joined: Wed Dec 15, 2004 1:26 am

Re: Why did Hawdian Get Banned: Again ?

Post by DR-YALAXOOW »

he shoul not have been banned. its wrong. Fah grow up man un bann hawdan. people have right to express themselfs even if you dislike them..

Mr Waryaa the owner of somalinet should change all moderators becouse this people abuse thier power .
User avatar
Adali
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Posts: 10587
Joined: Fri Dec 09, 2011 4:04 pm
Location: Throw me to the hyenas and I will return laughing as the pack leader.

Re: Why did Hawdian Get Banned: Again ?

Post by Adali »

FAH1223 wrote:Screw Hawdian
Here you have your answer, loud and clear. :lol:
AhlulbaytSoldier
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Posts: 20301
Joined: Fri Feb 08, 2008 4:50 am
Location: Persian Empire

Re: Why did Hawdian Get Banned: Again ?

Post by AhlulbaytSoldier »

I respected Hawdian. Only Islambashers should be banned. :up:
AhlulbaytSoldier
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Posts: 20301
Joined: Fri Feb 08, 2008 4:50 am
Location: Persian Empire

Re: Why did Hawdian Get Banned: Again ?

Post by AhlulbaytSoldier »

FAH1223 wrote:Screw Hawdian
Image
Locked
  • Similar Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post

Return to “General - General Discussions”