I'm abt to b banned unfairly by LeJusticier , farewell

Daily chitchat.

Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators

Forum rules
This General Forum is for general discussions from daily chitchat to more serious discussions among Somalinet Forums members. Please do not use it as your Personal Message center (PM). If you want to contact a particular person or a group of people, please use the PM feature. If you want to contact the moderators, pls PM them. If you insist leaving a public message for the mods or other members, it will be deleted.
User avatar
Basra-
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Posts: 49034
Joined: Mon Feb 16, 2004 7:00 pm
Location: Somewhere far, far, far away from you forumers.

Re: I'm abt to b banned unfairly by LeJusticier , farewell

Post by Basra- »

FieldMarshalMenace, I support You! I am an American, I believe in the American Constitutional creed of free speech! Good luck inaa adheer! U r far better than this French, Unsomali, Djiboutian Ciise LeJusticier. :dj:
User avatar
Julkimi
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight
Posts: 3703
Joined: Tue Jun 10, 2014 12:20 am
Location: Somalinet boycott by Puntites in effect 12/24/14. GB,Quark, Righteous I will miss you my brothers.

Re: I'm abt to b banned unfairly by LeJusticier , farewell

Post by Julkimi »

Basra: I love you. :kiss: :kiss:
User avatar
Basra-
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Posts: 49034
Joined: Mon Feb 16, 2004 7:00 pm
Location: Somewhere far, far, far away from you forumers.

Re: I'm abt to b banned unfairly by LeJusticier , farewell

Post by Basra- »

Julkimi wrote:Basra: I love you. :kiss: :kiss:

Awww Juls I lof u too darling! :oops: :rose:
User avatar
Casanova25
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight
Posts: 2778
Joined: Wed Jul 17, 2013 7:25 pm
Location: **********************

Re: I'm abt to b banned unfairly by LeJusticier , farewell

Post by Casanova25 »

Free Menace :up:
User avatar
FieldMarshalMenace
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Posts: 5301
Joined: Tue Sep 02, 2014 12:10 pm

Re: I'm abt to b banned unfairly by LeJusticier , farewell

Post by FieldMarshalMenace »

Casanova25 wrote:Free Menace :up:

I'm still alive but my days are numbered as LeJusticier said that he is at a place where there is no good Internet connection, presumably his tribal homeland
User avatar
Julkimi
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight
Posts: 3703
Joined: Tue Jun 10, 2014 12:20 am
Location: Somalinet boycott by Puntites in effect 12/24/14. GB,Quark, Righteous I will miss you my brothers.

Re: I'm abt to b banned unfairly by LeJusticier , farewell

Post by Julkimi »

Arghhh you're still here. Where's Lejusticier?
User avatar
Casanova25
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight
Posts: 2778
Joined: Wed Jul 17, 2013 7:25 pm
Location: **********************

Re: I'm abt to b banned unfairly by LeJusticier , farewell

Post by Casanova25 »

FieldMarshalMenace wrote:
Casanova25 wrote:Free Menace :up:

I'm still alive but my days are numbered as LeJusticier said that he is at a place where there is no good Internet connection, presumably his tribal homeland
I don't think they will ban you in the long run and I think Lee should just let this case go.. :up:
User avatar
FieldMarshalMenace
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Posts: 5301
Joined: Tue Sep 02, 2014 12:10 pm

Re: I'm abt to b banned unfairly by LeJusticier , farewell

Post by FieldMarshalMenace »

Julkimi wrote:Arghhh you're still here. Where's Lejusticier?

Walal maintain respect ..as a man I will not resort to going toe to toe with you..I only penetrated females :myman:
User avatar
FieldMarshalMenace
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Posts: 5301
Joined: Tue Sep 02, 2014 12:10 pm

Re: I'm abt to b banned unfairly by LeJusticier , farewell

Post by FieldMarshalMenace »

Casanova25 wrote:
FieldMarshalMenace wrote:
Casanova25 wrote:Free Menace :up:

I'm still alive but my days are numbered as LeJusticier said that he is at a place where there is no good Internet connection, presumably his tribal homeland
I don't think they will ban you in the long run and I think Lee should just let this case go.. :up:

I appreciate your support casa
User avatar
Classiq
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight
Posts: 1189
Joined: Sat Mar 22, 2014 10:16 am
Location: Toronto, Ontairo

Re: I'm abt to b banned unfairly by LeJusticier , farewell

Post by Classiq »

The mods must be smoking on that lamar odom.

Menace hasn't broken any rules.. wait is their even rules on Snet?
sconosciuto
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen
Posts: 501
Joined: Sun Jun 01, 2014 1:37 pm

Re: I'm abt to b banned unfairly by LeJusticier , farewell

Post by sconosciuto »

A brave mod with a spine should pull the thumb down:

Image
User avatar
LeJusticier
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Posts: 8487
Joined: Wed Jun 05, 2013 5:36 pm
Location: base of sufism. Imam Le Justicier ...Xerta Dareenka

Re: I'm abt to b banned unfairly by LeJusticier , farewell

Post by LeJusticier »

Julkimi wrote:Arghhh you're still here. Where's Lejusticier?
Wait ....the Pervert clown will be banned for life. M2S contributes "Gabdho soomliyeed hoostooda" nothing else.
User avatar
Classiq
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight
Posts: 1189
Joined: Sat Mar 22, 2014 10:16 am
Location: Toronto, Ontairo

Re: I'm abt to b banned unfairly by LeJusticier , farewell

Post by Classiq »

LeJusticier wrote:
Julkimi wrote:Arghhh you're still here. Where's Lejusticier?
Wait ....the Pervert clown will be banned for life. M2S contributes "Gabdho soomliyeed hoostooda" nothing else.
LeJusticier why u lying? he posts other things, go look through his threads.

Grow balls bro no offense
User avatar
LeJusticier
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Posts: 8487
Joined: Wed Jun 05, 2013 5:36 pm
Location: base of sufism. Imam Le Justicier ...Xerta Dareenka

Re: I'm abt to b banned unfairly by LeJusticier , farewell

Post by LeJusticier »

Classiq wrote:
LeJusticier wrote:
Julkimi wrote:Arghhh you're still here. Where's Lejusticier?
Wait ....the Pervert clown will be banned for life. M2S contributes "Gabdho soomliyeed hoostooda" nothing else.
LeJusticier why u lying? he posts other things, go look through his threads.

Grow balls bro no offense

link sxb?
User avatar
Classiq
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight
Posts: 1189
Joined: Sat Mar 22, 2014 10:16 am
Location: Toronto, Ontairo

Re: I'm abt to b banned unfairly by LeJusticier , farewell

Post by Classiq »

He had a ebola one, and some other russian rap video one, i dont have the link for the russian one

viewtopic.php?f=18&t=353365

Did you atleast talk to the man or tell him to chill out before you said your ganna ban him?
Post Reply
  • Similar Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post

Return to “General - General Discussions”