Somali Republic Coins
Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators
Forum rules
This General Forum is for general discussions from daily chitchat to more serious discussions among Somalinet Forums members. Please do not use it as your Personal Message center (PM). If you want to contact a particular person or a group of people, please use the PM feature. If you want to contact the moderators, pls PM them. If you insist leaving a public message for the mods or other members, it will be deleted.
This General Forum is for general discussions from daily chitchat to more serious discussions among Somalinet Forums members. Please do not use it as your Personal Message center (PM). If you want to contact a particular person or a group of people, please use the PM feature. If you want to contact the moderators, pls PM them. If you insist leaving a public message for the mods or other members, it will be deleted.
-
AbdiJohnson
- SomaliNet Super

- Posts: 5957
- Joined: Fri Jun 07, 2013 4:24 pm
- Location: Slave of Western Values
Somali Republic Coins
I am,
Abdi "I use to have a stamp collection" Johnson
- FieldMarshalMenace
- SomaliNet Super

- Posts: 5301
- Joined: Tue Sep 02, 2014 12:10 pm
Re: Somali Republic Coins
Son , how have you been ?why have you abandoned me ?
-
AbdiJohnson
- SomaliNet Super

- Posts: 5957
- Joined: Fri Jun 07, 2013 4:24 pm
- Location: Slave of Western Values
Re: Somali Republic Coins
I'm barely on here.
I would text you but you have some shitty pay as you go cellular plan
I am,
Abdi "I have to take your baakti status into consideration" Johnson
I would text you but you have some shitty pay as you go cellular plan
I am,
Abdi "I have to take your baakti status into consideration" Johnson
-
- Similar Topics
- Replies
- Views
- Last post
-
- 11 Replies
- 962 Views
-
Last post by JSL3000
-
- 5 Replies
- 454 Views
-
Last post by Leila2007
-
- 3 Replies
- 488 Views
-
Last post by eyes-only
-
- 5 Replies
- 682 Views
-
Last post by Navy9
-
- 3 Replies
- 811 Views
-
Last post by ToughGong
-
- 15 Replies
- 1375 Views
-
Last post by Arabmann
-
- 8 Replies
- 1845 Views
-
Last post by Nubis
-
- 0 Replies
- 352 Views
-
Last post by Daanyeer
-
- 2 Replies
- 651 Views
-
Last post by STARKAST
-
- 6 Replies
- 692 Views
-
Last post by Somalian_Boqor