So how inbred are you?

Daily chitchat.

Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators

Forum rules
This General Forum is for general discussions from daily chitchat to more serious discussions among Somalinet Forums members. Please do not use it as your Personal Message center (PM). If you want to contact a particular person or a group of people, please use the PM feature. If you want to contact the moderators, pls PM them. If you insist leaving a public message for the mods or other members, it will be deleted.
JamalAddow
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight
Posts: 1144
Joined: Thu Jan 23, 2014 8:28 pm

So how inbred are you?

Post by JamalAddow »

Well my parents are like 5th cousins, my mum's parents are somefin like 2nd or 3rd cousins and my dad's parents are 25-30th cousins. So I'm as inbred as you can get, I don't think I can marry anyone from the Darod tribe even if I wanted to.
User avatar
EvolSyawla
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Posts: 5196
Joined: Sun Jun 08, 2014 10:59 am
Location: A woman proud of who she is cannot be made to feel otherwise of who she is not.

Re: So how inbred are you?

Post by EvolSyawla »

Somalis is as inbred as dey come suh.

No seriously, all this 'keep it in the tribe' nonsense is nacaasnimo. You're marrying your cousin. Just because you don't see physical retardation doesn't mean there aren't mental issues.
User avatar
BlackVelvet
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Posts: 23249
Joined: Thu Mar 11, 2010 2:54 pm
Location: On Idman's mind

Re: So how inbred are you?

Post by BlackVelvet »

Jidle, Jejeele, Badicade, Karanle (Murusade), Rarane, Haskul, Sheikhaal, Degoodie, Gaaljecel....I have a long way to go before I can consider myself inbred Hawiye wise

I don't even have any Sacad or Saleebaan, Saruur aunts/uncles.
User avatar
Amira143
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight
Posts: 4471
Joined: Sun Apr 27, 2014 6:47 am

Re: So how inbred are you?

Post by Amira143 »

I'm so far from being inbred Alahmdulilah :blessed: keeping it in the family sounds weird to be honest. How are you going to look at your cousin in the face while you do "your thang" that shit ain't cool.



I'm against it. Lol Evol. I bet you most of the users whom we consider "crazy" are inbreds. I can bet money on that. :lol:
User avatar
EvolSyawla
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Posts: 5196
Joined: Sun Jun 08, 2014 10:59 am
Location: A woman proud of who she is cannot be made to feel otherwise of who she is not.

Re: So how inbred are you?

Post by EvolSyawla »

lolll :lol:
User avatar
technogc
Posts: 235
Joined: Thu Aug 21, 2014 9:56 am

Re: So how inbred are you?

Post by technogc »

My parents are related at 16 or 17 grandfathers away. Not inbred at all.
User avatar
FarhanYare
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Posts: 19081
Joined: Fri Jun 17, 2011 10:06 pm
Location: Location:Location

Re: So how inbred are you?

Post by FarhanYare »

Am half cast
User avatar
LiquidHYDROGEN
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Posts: 14522
Joined: Fri Mar 16, 2007 10:48 am
Location: Back home in Old Kush

Re: So how inbred are you?

Post by LiquidHYDROGEN »

Inbreeding is racial suicide. Somali men need to starting fcking some oromo bitches.
Sophisticate
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight
Posts: 3037
Joined: Mon Mar 18, 2013 12:09 am

Re: So how inbred are you?

Post by Sophisticate »

You can't be more than 10th cousins, otherwise you aren't Somali. Somalis share repeating ancestors maternally and paternally, so I don't buy this 25th cousins rubbish.

I also don't believe in tribes (being accurate), you can be closely related to someone that isn't even apart of your tribal family, compared to someone that is. There are a lot of assimilated Somali people in our midst too. Bear in mind that Somalis used to travel a lot in the past. Plus, tribal names sometimes change and alliances can shift. :lol:
Last edited by Sophisticate on Tue Oct 07, 2014 7:40 am, edited 1 time in total.
User avatar
LiquidHYDROGEN
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Posts: 14522
Joined: Fri Mar 16, 2007 10:48 am
Location: Back home in Old Kush

Re: So how inbred are you?

Post by LiquidHYDROGEN »

My paternal and maternal ancestry is only found in 10 per cent of Somalis so I have a large pick :blessed:
Sophisticate
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight
Posts: 3037
Joined: Mon Mar 18, 2013 12:09 am

Re: So how inbred are you?

Post by Sophisticate »

So you have explored 23andme, huh? :lupe:

Do tell...
User avatar
EvolSyawla
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Posts: 5196
Joined: Sun Jun 08, 2014 10:59 am
Location: A woman proud of who she is cannot be made to feel otherwise of who she is not.

Re: So how inbred are you?

Post by EvolSyawla »

sophisticate wrote:You can't be more than 10th cousins, otherwise you aren't Somali. Somalis share repeating ancestors maternally and paternally, so I don't buy this 25th cousins rubbish.

I also don't believe in tribes (being accurate), you can be closely related to someone that isn't even apart of your tribal family, compared to someone that is. There are a lot of assimilated Somali people in our midst too. Bear in mind that Somalis used to travel a lot in the past. Plus, tribal names sometimes change and alliances can shift. :lol:
:up:
User avatar
MoAwr
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight
Posts: 1444
Joined: Fri Apr 25, 2014 1:05 pm

Re: So how inbred are you?

Post by MoAwr »

Amira143 wrote:I'm so far from being inbred Alahmdulilah :blessed: keeping it in the family sounds weird to be honest. How are you going to look at your cousin in the face while you do "your thang" that shit ain't cool.



I'm against it. Lol Evol. I bet you most of the users whom we consider "crazy" are inbreds. I can bet money on that. :lol:
Oi watch it >>>>>>>inbred n not crazy ok
User avatar
FarhanYare
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Posts: 19081
Joined: Fri Jun 17, 2011 10:06 pm
Location: Location:Location

Re: So how inbred are you?

Post by FarhanYare »

Jasmine6 wrote:Jidle, Jejeele, Badicade, Karanle (Murusade), Rarane, Haskul, Sheikhaal, Degoodie, Gaaljecel....I have a long way to go before I can consider myself inbred Hawiye wise

I don't even have any Sacad or Saleebaan, Saruur aunts/uncles.
There is an abgal name in my abtiris so i assume the mother of my great great great great great great great grand dad AUN was abgal :?
User avatar
BlackVelvet
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Posts: 23249
Joined: Thu Mar 11, 2010 2:54 pm
Location: On Idman's mind

Re: So how inbred are you?

Post by BlackVelvet »

lol what's the name?
Post Reply
  • Similar Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post

Return to “General - General Discussions”