like maxa kagalay.So how inbred are you?
Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators
Forum rules
This General Forum is for general discussions from daily chitchat to more serious discussions among Somalinet Forums members. Please do not use it as your Personal Message center (PM). If you want to contact a particular person or a group of people, please use the PM feature. If you want to contact the moderators, pls PM them. If you insist leaving a public message for the mods or other members, it will be deleted.
This General Forum is for general discussions from daily chitchat to more serious discussions among Somalinet Forums members. Please do not use it as your Personal Message center (PM). If you want to contact a particular person or a group of people, please use the PM feature. If you want to contact the moderators, pls PM them. If you insist leaving a public message for the mods or other members, it will be deleted.
Re: So how inbred are you?
I have Langaab cousins. When we have the family reunion I be having field on them.
in the end tho we all
bashaal
like maxa kagalay.
like maxa kagalay.- Adali
- SomaliNet Super

- Posts: 10587
- Joined: Fri Dec 09, 2011 4:04 pm
- Location: Throw me to the hyenas and I will return laughing as the pack leader.
Re: So how inbred are you?
Only Darood, but from different sub-clans, mostly Marehan and Harti, then some OG.
I am looking to get chick originating from a specific region, don't care what her tribe is, although if she is from local tribe that would be a bonus.
Goobweyn, here I come.

I am looking to get chick originating from a specific region, don't care what her tribe is, although if she is from local tribe that would be a bonus.
Goobweyn, here I come.

-
Jabuutawi
- SomaliNet Heavyweight

- Posts: 2680
- Joined: Fri Apr 04, 2014 1:33 am
- Location: Federal Republic of Soomali-Galbeed Capital of Dira Dhabe
Re: So how inbred are you?
Sxb I am not qabilist. I make sure that disinformation is balanced by real and truthful information.jalaaludin5 wrote:Like someone said in here.Jabuutawi wrote:Both parents are Ciise, far from being close relatives. I do also have Arab (Yemeni), Isaq (where is Kukri) and Gadabursi in me.
Those with different clans/sub-clans in them are the most qabiilist.
so tell me the did you get this isaq-phobia?
I asked grandma, she is HA loooooooooool.
-
JamalAddow
- SomaliNet Heavyweight

- Posts: 1144
- Joined: Thu Jan 23, 2014 8:28 pm
Re: So how inbred are you?
I dont know anyone more langaab than Cumar Maxamud, so maxaa ka hadlee lad.garoweboy wrote:I have Langaab cousins. When we have the family reunion I be having field on them.in the end tho we all
bashaal
like maxa kagalay.
- HooBariiska
- SomaliNet Super

- Posts: 7692
- Joined: Thu Apr 08, 2004 7:00 pm
- Location: In My Ardaaa - Ballin' & Haasaawin'
Re: So how inbred are you?
Habar Younis dhawr generation from mums side. Ciidagale and isaxaaq from dad's side.
Re: So how inbred are you?
Warsangeli (Fatax Garaad) + Ogayslabe = Inbred Harti 

Re: So how inbred are you?
HJ (Black Adan fully)
HJ (Reer Dahir) both sides
Dhulbahante (Ba hararsame)
Sacad Muse (Shirdoon)
I'm a full breed, my blood is almost pure HJ, both my parents are the same subclan but they are not related. Can't go wrong
HJ (Reer Dahir) both sides
Dhulbahante (Ba hararsame)
Sacad Muse (Shirdoon)
I'm a full breed, my blood is almost pure HJ, both my parents are the same subclan but they are not related. Can't go wrong
- Ismail87
- SomaliNet Heavyweight

- Posts: 3417
- Joined: Mon May 06, 2013 7:53 pm
- Location: Carpe diem, quam minimum credula postero.
Re: So how inbred are you?
The logic behind this questionHilaac21 wrote:ujuuraaan is that the brother of ajuuraan ?

-
TheGrumpyGeeljire
- SomaliNet Heavyweight

- Posts: 3556
- Joined: Sun Jan 12, 2014 1:25 pm
Re: So how inbred are you?
HJ
HA
Hy
Dhulo
so Im a good mix, not an inbred.
HA
Hy
Dhulo
so Im a good mix, not an inbred.
Re: So how inbred are you?
JamalAddow wrote:I dont know anyone more langaab than Cumar Maxamud, so maxaa ka hadlee lad.garoweboy wrote:I have Langaab cousins. When we have the family reunion I be having field on them.in the end tho we all
bashaal
like maxa kagalay.
-
- Similar Topics
- Replies
- Views
- Last post
-
- 225 Replies
- 12997 Views
-
Last post by Cinque Mtume
-
- 26 Replies
- 2734 Views
-
Last post by oldenglish
-
- 9 Replies
- 1131 Views
-
Last post by Kukri
-
- 210 Replies
- 14866 Views
-
Last post by samadoon-waaxid
-
- 174 Replies
- 12345 Views
-
Last post by ibrahimcw
-
- 13 Replies
- 1850 Views
-
Last post by LoveandLight
-
- 9 Replies
- 1186 Views
-
Last post by Ashlee
-
- 0 Replies
- 703 Views
-
Last post by sahal80
