Methylamine wrote:Instead of spending all your time and energy defending these parties, why not come up with ideas to challenge their policies? All 3 of these parties have no vision, no platform, and no plans beyond securing power. Kulmiye, Wadani, UCID, it doesn't matter who wins; Somaliland is gonna be a stagnant shithole regardless of the outcome.
No mate! I think that you just refuse to open your eyes and be objective. Kulmiye went into the last election with a list of campaign promises and from what I've seen they have managed to fulfil most, If you think Somaliland has been stagnant since Kulmiye came into power then obviously you where a shade of glasses that mask the development that SL has experienced in the last 4 years (unfortunately i can't help you with that, unless of course you take them off). Free primary/secondary education, spending on roads, development of Egal Int to international standards, 550% increase in government expenditure (budget), extension of SL currency to every corner of the country (required massive financial backing), development of armed forces including military academy and ranking system, investment in all ministry infrastructure etc.
Kulmiye has done more in 4 years than any of the previous SL governments had for 20 years.
So what does WADANI have to offer? nothing, there are no policies or promises, I have not seen them discuss any development projects or any thing better than what we currently have. All I see them do is criticize Kulimiye without elaborating on how they will do anything differently. The same goes for UCID. The day I see them hold a press conference that does not start with "WAXAAN CAAMBAAREYNANA" and rather focuses on what they have to offer is the day I will start taking them seriously...
Till that day you can all fuck off with your BASELESS bullshit