Violence against women campaign
Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators
Forum rules
This General Forum is for general discussions from daily chitchat to more serious discussions among Somalinet Forums members. Please do not use it as your Personal Message center (PM). If you want to contact a particular person or a group of people, please use the PM feature. If you want to contact the moderators, pls PM them. If you insist leaving a public message for the mods or other members, it will be deleted.
This General Forum is for general discussions from daily chitchat to more serious discussions among Somalinet Forums members. Please do not use it as your Personal Message center (PM). If you want to contact a particular person or a group of people, please use the PM feature. If you want to contact the moderators, pls PM them. If you insist leaving a public message for the mods or other members, it will be deleted.
- KnowThySelf23
- SomaliNet Heavyweight

- Posts: 2510
- Joined: Sat Nov 29, 2014 9:51 pm
- Location: No Church in the wild
Violence against women campaign
Watch and comment below! #Slapher
[youtube]watch?v=b2OcKQ_mbiQ&spfreload=10[/youtube]
[youtube]watch?v=b2OcKQ_mbiQ&spfreload=10[/youtube]
Re: Violence against women campaign
Based on how you behave on here, I am pretty sure that pretty face will be in the receiving end of bitch-slapping. You tend to be very annoying
P.S don't tell me to "have several seats" now
P.S don't tell me to "have several seats" now

- KnowThySelf23
- SomaliNet Heavyweight

- Posts: 2510
- Joined: Sat Nov 29, 2014 9:51 pm
- Location: No Church in the wild
Re: Violence against women campaign
LOOOL i used to box for 4 years...i can handle myself...any nigga who tries to step to me will get knocked out coldBlackRain wrote:Based on how you behave on here, I am pretty sure that pretty face will be in the receiving end of bitch-slapping. You tend to be very annoying
P.S don't tell me to "have several seats" now

Re: Violence against women campaign
I know your type tho. You are one of those girls who won't shut up until they are put in their place. a lot of girls get wet just by beating em up proper and that's even before taking her to bed
- KnowThySelf23
- SomaliNet Heavyweight

- Posts: 2510
- Joined: Sat Nov 29, 2014 9:51 pm
- Location: No Church in the wild
Re: Violence against women campaign
yikes....you sound like a violent man....do you beat women? is this all coming from experience?BlackRain wrote:I know your type tho. You are one of those girls who won't shut up until they are put in their place. a lot of girls get wet just by beating em up proper and that's even before taking her to bed
Re: Violence against women campaign
No I am not!! No girl ever gave me a reason to abuse her. But I know one day I will run into those ultra- feminine hoes , who if you don't slap em around they won't even see you a real man
- KnowThySelf23
- SomaliNet Heavyweight

- Posts: 2510
- Joined: Sat Nov 29, 2014 9:51 pm
- Location: No Church in the wild
Re: Violence against women campaign
Wtf?? what kind of person in general gets turned on by abuse?BlackRain wrote:No I am not!! No girl ever gave me a reason to abuse her. But I know one day I will run into those ultra- feminine hoes , who if you don't slap em around they won't even see you a real man
idk...honestly...even if they ask and you do it....your just as bad as guys who beat women just because they think they can....
Re: Violence against women campaign
So how I am suppose to react if a girl charges at me wanting to get piece of me? am I suppose to stand still because she's a female? She gon get it for sure
- KnowThySelf23
- SomaliNet Heavyweight

- Posts: 2510
- Joined: Sat Nov 29, 2014 9:51 pm
- Location: No Church in the wild
Re: Violence against women campaign
leave the premises....i think when women are violent against men its just as bad....but when men return the favour its just cowardly....it like when a toddler comes up to you and slaps you....what would you do? knock their teeth out?BlackRain wrote:So how I am suppose to react if a girl charges at me wanting to get piece of me? am I suppose to stand still because she's a female? She gon get it for sure
this is the reason more women should learn how to defend themselves.....atleast then it would be a fair fight....when your ass is left bleeding on the ground unconscious
-
original dervish
- SomaliNet Super

- Posts: 29468
- Joined: Mon Aug 22, 2005 5:08 pm
Re: Violence against women campaign
Unfortunately that aint gonna be the outcome 99.9% of the time.
Not that I'm condoning violence against women.
Not that I'm condoning violence against women.
Re: Violence against women campaign
You gotta put that bitch in her placeBlackRain wrote:So how I am suppose to react if a girl charges at me wanting to get piece of me? am I suppose to stand still because she's a female? She gon get it for sure
-
TheGrumpyGeeljire
- SomaliNet Heavyweight

- Posts: 3556
- Joined: Sun Jan 12, 2014 1:25 pm
Re: Violence against women campaign
This is so sexist. What about the thousands of men who are abused by women. #StopViolenceAgainstMen
- Malachite
- SomaliNet Heavyweight

- Posts: 2209
- Joined: Thu Dec 05, 2013 7:21 pm
- Location: 50,000 feet above you, dropping JDAMs
Re: Violence against women campaign
I think the only people who would be surprised by the results are those radical feminists who honestly think all men are automatically rapists and uncontrollable woman hating animals
Nice and all. Don't get me wrong here, I appreciate the anti violent sentiment the boys express and I don't expect fully formed ethical treatises from someone who isn't even in their teens, but "I won't slap her because she is a girl and looks nice." doesn't strike me as particularly enlightened reasoning. Except that one boy, who said he was against violence, implying a general stance. You take what you can get, I guess.....
It looks to be stitched together as a sweet video......Make it an anonymous test, with hidden cameras, mix in random variations of gender to see if there's a difference in willingness to hit those of the opposite sex ...We know damn well what the result will be
Nice and all. Don't get me wrong here, I appreciate the anti violent sentiment the boys express and I don't expect fully formed ethical treatises from someone who isn't even in their teens, but "I won't slap her because she is a girl and looks nice." doesn't strike me as particularly enlightened reasoning. Except that one boy, who said he was against violence, implying a general stance. You take what you can get, I guess.....
It looks to be stitched together as a sweet video......Make it an anonymous test, with hidden cameras, mix in random variations of gender to see if there's a difference in willingness to hit those of the opposite sex ...We know damn well what the result will be
Re: Violence against women campaign
Any man who puts his hand's on women is NOT a man in my opinion. Sometimes it's best to just walk away from it all.
But i did see women push men over the edge, and some of these men (justifiably or not reacted ).
Moral of the story, don't provoke people.
But i did see women push men over the edge, and some of these men (justifiably or not reacted ).
Moral of the story, don't provoke people.
-
- Similar Topics
- Replies
- Views
- Last post
-
- 4 Replies
- 562 Views
-
Last post by Htologist
-
- 2 Replies
- 679 Views
-
Last post by Firefly
-
- 5 Replies
- 781 Views
-
Last post by Advo
-
- 26 Replies
- 2385 Views
-
Last post by FAH1223
-
- 1 Replies
- 820 Views
-
Last post by Twist
-
- 13 Replies
- 1053 Views
-
Last post by TheBigBosS
-
- 14 Replies
- 1529 Views
-
Last post by mahoka
-
- 0 Replies
- 410 Views
-
Last post by Daanyeer
-
- 2 Replies
- 1307 Views
-
Last post by DEMOLITION MAN
-
- 0 Replies
- 829 Views
-
Last post by Daanyeer

