Yemen - Somali refugees want to go home
Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators
Forum rules
This General Forum is for general discussions from daily chitchat to more serious discussions among Somalinet Forums members. Please do not use it as your Personal Message center (PM). If you want to contact a particular person or a group of people, please use the PM feature. If you want to contact the moderators, pls PM them. If you insist leaving a public message for the mods or other members, it will be deleted.
This General Forum is for general discussions from daily chitchat to more serious discussions among Somalinet Forums members. Please do not use it as your Personal Message center (PM). If you want to contact a particular person or a group of people, please use the PM feature. If you want to contact the moderators, pls PM them. If you insist leaving a public message for the mods or other members, it will be deleted.
Yemen - Somali refugees want to go home
Did you watch the programe on Aljazeera last night about how people from Horn of Africa are mistreated in Yemen while trying to go to Saudiarabia they are held as hostages beaten up , raped etc and asked to contact their families to pay ransom money , and now Yemen is getting so bad that people want to go back to Mogadishou but the UN would not take them back , there was one handicaped man with no legs who wants to go back singing SOMAALIYEY TOOSOO TOSOO ISKU TIIRSADA EY , HADBA KIINA TAAGDARAN TAAGEERA WELIGIIN it was moving how he sang it and how he was pleading with the leaders in Mogadishou , he said to them fear Allah our people are sufering every where help us and unite , his begging must be going on deaf ears because the leaders are sick with corruption and Qabyaalad SOMALI ILAAH BA U MAQAN.
- TheMailMan
- SomaliNet Heavyweight

- Posts: 1315
- Joined: Fri Aug 31, 2012 12:25 pm
- Location: Land of Somalinimo and Islam
Re: Yemen - Somali refugees want to go home
May Allah give our leaders the worst punishment in this life and the Hereafter. The amount of opportunities they squander is horrendous.
I used to make dua for them. But I've realized that these dogs are some of the most corrupt and self-serving people I've ever seen.
I used to make dua for them. But I've realized that these dogs are some of the most corrupt and self-serving people I've ever seen.
Re: Yemen - Somali refugees want to go home
Their first priority should be to kill off Alshabab , second to help displaced population in the country and to bring back those suffering in the neighbouring countries in refugees camps , instead they are busy travelling arround the world , fighting among themselves about who would be PM and who would be a minster , who would you rule , if there are no people and no Somalia , would you be guarded in Villa Somalia by the UNISOM forever , my Allah We need a heros , something like SYL.
Re: Yemen - Somali refugees want to go home
Haybad waxad ku leedahay , dhulkaga hooyo , wa lagu dhista , wa lagu dhaqma.
Dhul shisheeye dheef ma leh habeen dhixitin mooyane.
Dhulka iyo wadanku kaligiis ma hagaagayo , hadan lahelin Somali wax qabanaysa oo xumaanta ka dhiidhiyaysa sidii SYL
hadaynan is caawinin oo boorka iska jafin , waligeen duli ban ku jirayna , aduunka cid ina cisaynaysana ma jirayso , ilayn dad wadnkoodi iyo dadkoodi iyo xoolahoodi ku ciyaaray , su'aashu waxa waaye yaa ku raba?
Dhul shisheeye dheef ma leh habeen dhixitin mooyane.
Dhulka iyo wadanku kaligiis ma hagaagayo , hadan lahelin Somali wax qabanaysa oo xumaanta ka dhiidhiyaysa sidii SYL
hadaynan is caawinin oo boorka iska jafin , waligeen duli ban ku jirayna , aduunka cid ina cisaynaysana ma jirayso , ilayn dad wadnkoodi iyo dadkoodi iyo xoolahoodi ku ciyaaray , su'aashu waxa waaye yaa ku raba?
- TheMailMan
- SomaliNet Heavyweight

- Posts: 1315
- Joined: Fri Aug 31, 2012 12:25 pm
- Location: Land of Somalinimo and Islam
Re: Yemen - Somali refugees want to go home
This stupid dhoqoon Hassan Sheikh doesn't understand the enormous opportunity he has in front of him to unite his country and elevate his Somali people, including his own clan.
He's too buay touring foreign capitals and sleeping in Five Star Hotels.
I hope he slips on a bar of soap while he's taking a shower and hits his head. We don't need men like him leading Somalia
He's too buay touring foreign capitals and sleeping in Five Star Hotels.
I hope he slips on a bar of soap while he's taking a shower and hits his head. We don't need men like him leading Somalia
- Bella18
- SomaliNet Heavyweight

- Posts: 2967
- Joined: Sun Jul 13, 2014 3:18 am
- Location: I imagine, therefore I belong and am free.
Re: Yemen - Somali refugees want to go home
Ummada dhibaataysan Illaaheey haa uu gargaaro.
Re: Yemen - Somali refugees want to go home
I'm afraid we'll have influx of yemanis coming as well.
- TheMailMan
- SomaliNet Heavyweight

- Posts: 1315
- Joined: Fri Aug 31, 2012 12:25 pm
- Location: Land of Somalinimo and Islam
Re: Yemen - Somali refugees want to go home
That's what I've feared, but I realize it's inevitable. We already have Syrian refugees in Somalia. It's a matter of time when Yemenis start to enter the countryDANGIRL wrote:I'm afraid we'll have influx of yemanis coming as well.
Re: Yemen - Somali refugees want to go home
You forget to add all Yemeni refugee males will be accompanied by refugee somali girlfriends.DANGIRL wrote:I'm afraid we'll have influx of yemanis coming as well.
Re: Yemen - Somali refugees want to go home
The Syrian government has been good to the Somali people, so I don't mind them coming to Somalia. Yemanis, however, shouldn't be allowed.TheMailMan wrote:That's what I've feared, but I realize it's inevitable. We already have Syrian refugees in Somalia. It's a matter of time when Yemenis start to enter the countryDANGIRL wrote:I'm afraid we'll have influx of yemanis coming as well.
-
- Similar Topics
- Replies
- Views
- Last post
-
- 0 Replies
- 536 Views
-
Last post by newsbot
-
- 0 Replies
- 924 Views
-
Last post by Pirate Nayaa
-
- 5 Replies
- 1472 Views
-
Last post by Ganjaweed
-
- 8 Replies
- 2143 Views
-
Last post by Estarix
-
- 3 Replies
- 988 Views
-
Last post by American-Suufi
-
- 13 Replies
- 2108 Views
-
Last post by juzme123
-
- 3 Replies
- 1131 Views
-
Last post by Ganjaweed
-
- 16 Replies
- 2448 Views
-
Last post by gegiroor
-
- 3 Replies
- 897 Views
-
Last post by knet
-
- 14 Replies
- 1783 Views
-
Last post by Hyperactive
