Everyone of you black people walahi need 2 watch this, never know this might happen 2 you

Daily chitchat.

Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators

Forum rules
This General Forum is for general discussions from daily chitchat to more serious discussions among Somalinet Forums members. Please do not use it as your Personal Message center (PM). If you want to contact a particular person or a group of people, please use the PM feature. If you want to contact the moderators, pls PM them. If you insist leaving a public message for the mods or other members, it will be deleted.
User avatar
FieldMarshalMenace
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Posts: 5301
Joined: Tue Sep 02, 2014 12:10 pm

Everyone of you black people walahi need 2 watch this, never know this might happen 2 you

Post by FieldMarshalMenace »

I watched this of its entirety and I am very upset. It is indeed a Cadaan world. I really thought Canada was more open society but I'm proving otherwise.

It's so unimaginable ..so flipping unreal... I watched as witnessed were deliberately coerced and intimated to admit to something that didnt happen just so these investigators can go home and get a bonus for solving an almost a come case.

  • Similar Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post

Return to “General - General Discussions”