Farewell !
Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators
Forum rules
This General Forum is for general discussions from daily chitchat to more serious discussions among Somalinet Forums members. Please do not use it as your Personal Message center (PM). If you want to contact a particular person or a group of people, please use the PM feature. If you want to contact the moderators, pls PM them. If you insist leaving a public message for the mods or other members, it will be deleted.
This General Forum is for general discussions from daily chitchat to more serious discussions among Somalinet Forums members. Please do not use it as your Personal Message center (PM). If you want to contact a particular person or a group of people, please use the PM feature. If you want to contact the moderators, pls PM them. If you insist leaving a public message for the mods or other members, it will be deleted.
- FieldMarshalMenace
- SomaliNet Super

- Posts: 5301
- Joined: Tue Sep 02, 2014 12:10 pm
Farewell !
Done!
- Thuganomics
- Posts: 14075
- Joined: Wed Sep 08, 2010 12:56 pm
- Location: Arguments gain nothing but resentment, Disscussion however creates learning
Re: Farewell !
Take care
- TheblueNwhite
- SomaliNet Super

- Posts: 11301
- Joined: Mon Feb 14, 2011 2:34 pm
- Contact:
Re: Farewell !
Peace out.
-
AbdiJohnson
- SomaliNet Super

- Posts: 5957
- Joined: Fri Jun 07, 2013 4:24 pm
- Location: Slave of Western Values
Re: Farewell !
Dhimo
I am,
Abdi "I hope you get locked up" Johnson
I am,
Abdi "I hope you get locked up" Johnson
Re: Farewell !
AbdiJohnson wrote:Dhimo
I am,
Abdi "I hope you get locked up" Johnson

Wtf?
Menace don't go. Remember what I told you..
- EvolSyawla
- SomaliNet Super

- Posts: 5196
- Joined: Sun Jun 08, 2014 10:59 am
- Location: A woman proud of who she is cannot be made to feel otherwise of who she is not.
Re: Farewell !
You're not allowed.
lol @ the comments though. You guys are evil.
Menace
lol @ the comments though. You guys are evil.
Menace
Re: Farewell !
FieldMarshalMenace wrote:Done!

- FieldMarshalMenace
- SomaliNet Super

- Posts: 5301
- Joined: Tue Sep 02, 2014 12:10 pm
Re: Farewell !
I decided to delay my farewell do to popular demand ...
I intend to wean out of this addiction
I intend to wean out of this addiction
-
- Similar Topics
- Replies
- Views
- Last post
-
- 0 Replies
- 1064 Views
-
Last post by XidigtaJSL
-
- 17 Replies
- 2144 Views
-
Last post by gegiroor
-
- 25 Replies
- 2185 Views
-
Last post by Perfect_Order
-
- 22 Replies
- 2035 Views
-
Last post by Mystic_Angel
-
- 41 Replies
- 2926 Views
-
Last post by Enlightened~Sista
-
- 43 Replies
- 3215 Views
-
Last post by HilaacHills
-
- 9 Replies
- 987 Views
-
Last post by igotkatzngingersnapz
-
- 49 Replies
- 3887 Views
-
Last post by Koronto91
-
- 14 Replies
- 1411 Views
-
Last post by smartyt
-
- 30 Replies
- 3058 Views
-
Last post by HELWAA
