I can't help how I look 
Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators
I can't help how I look 




Not all of us are lucky enough to have a cacuasian nose like you mr handsomeAdali wrote:Maybe your father was referring to your behaviour and not your appearance. Still what kind of father calls his own son a slave ? it is unacceptable.
Keep your head up high guwop, God created you and didn't make a mistake, don't cry about how you looks lest you be a fag, what counts is the character of a man, not his cheek bones, nose and hair texture.

Man I just woke up and went to my mom to ask for foodHorseedS wrote:Where you listening to Gucci Mane when he called you adoon?
I got my food and went to my room 
I was dead @ Chile-ArgentinaCOOL-MAN wrote:Is this you?
tmac wrote:I was dead @ Chile-ArgentinaCOOL-MAN wrote:Is this you?

COOL-MAN wrote:Is this you?