Somali girl attends birthday party of bullied Aspergers kid

Daily chitchat.

Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators

Forum rules
This General Forum is for general discussions from daily chitchat to more serious discussions among Somalinet Forums members. Please do not use it as your Personal Message center (PM). If you want to contact a particular person or a group of people, please use the PM feature. If you want to contact the moderators, pls PM them. If you insist leaving a public message for the mods or other members, it will be deleted.
User avatar
jalaaludin5
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Posts: 8832
Joined: Thu Jan 05, 2012 7:37 am
Location: “Beauties in vain their pretty eyes may roll; Charms strike the sight, but merit wins the soul.”

Re: Somali girl attends birthday party of bullied Aspergers kid

Post by jalaaludin5 »

AbdiJohnson wrote:
jalaaludin5 wrote:
AbdiJohnson wrote:I love Western values. I dont love the white man.

Where have you seen me say I want to look like a white man? I said my closest brothers are the Bantu.

While you people say you are Caucasian and Arabs.

I am slave of Western values. Not white people


I am,

Abdi "Lets set it straight" Johnson
You love western values but not the white man?

Values that are not yours nor your parents and their community.

But loving ones faith ISLAM which we share with Arabs who are our muslim brothers (regardless of how we feel about them as people) makes one an "Arab lover" ?

I like your logic. Is it yours or you borrowed that from masser too adeer-tom?
An Arab lover is you Somalis who claim Arab lineage.

I don't claim European lineage just because I agree with their values.. stop claiming Arab forefathers just because the prophet was an Arab. Have some shame


I am,

Abdi "You are the real slave" Johnson
I never claim Arabs but...

if there ever was a reason to claim somethin or Someone, whats better than our Beloved Prophet Muhammad ( SAW) ( PBUH )

:blessed:

What's your excuse for talking about your parent's Religion, culture, and ethnicity with such disdain daily?

adeer-tom foqol adeer-tom.
Post Reply
  • Similar Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post

Return to “General - General Discussions”