Do you know any well-known reer Younis person?
Do you know the name of the Sultan?
Moderator: Moderators



Cawke waa reer Dalal.AishahWaqooyi wrote:Cawke say Cawke ama Nimco samriye Lancer

Yes, I am Reer Younis. Do you know other clans of reer Younis?Lancer wrote:I know the ex-mayor of Gabiley and recently appointed minister shucayb is Reer Yoonis. I don't know the Sultan though.
Btw are you also Ree Yoonis?
Aishah,
Dadkaas magaranayoo, been masheegidoono![]()
I will be heading to SL this summer, I have a lot to learn from my adeers and inadeers.




im kuul gadiid famsalool wrote:Yaad reer gadiid ka tahay? i thought zubeer was the only reer gadiid here.kanadiid90 wrote:Reer gadiid braaaap
Much luv to other Nuux Ismaciilz


Who did she marry?samatar133 wrote:Cawke waa reer Dalal.AishahWaqooyi wrote:Cawke say Cawke ama Nimco samriye Lancer
Nimco Samriye ayaa reer younis, reer Cabdi ah

cigaal my brudaKhalid Ali wrote:ismaciil kool or cigaal kool?

Your knowledge about Tolka is very basic. Laakiin since you are young and foreign born, I will give you the benefit of the doubt.Lancer wrote:This is some intense interrogation
Ali Aadan is another subclan of Reer Yoonis.
